WELCOME TO BALI
Arrive into Bali, you will be greeted by our representative at the airport. Proceed to the hotel and check-in Overnight at the hotel.
WATER SPORTS TOUR & ULUWATU SUNSET TOUR
Breakfast will be at the hotel. An ideal Bali holiday is incomplete without Bali water sports. Enjoy your water sports package with parasailing/flying fish, banana boat & Jet Ski. A great southern Bali trip in the evening introduces you to the heart of southern part of the island. The beautiful Uluwatu temple, built on the top of a cliff about 825 feet high facing the vast deep blue Indian Ocean. Overnight at the hotel.
TANAH LOT TEMPLE TOUR
Proceed to most photographed monument of Bali - the famous Tanah Lot Temple - built on the top of a rock in the ocean. Tanah Lot temple was built in 11th century, supposed to be Golden age of Hinduism in Indonesia.
DAY AT LEISURE
Enjoy the day at leisure.
FULL DAY KINTAMANI VOLCANO TOUR WITH UBUD VILLAGE
After breakfast, proceed for a full day excursion to the Kintamani Volcano. This trip will take you up close & personal with the essence of Bali Visit the Batubulan village (famous for traditional Batik and hand weavings), then past the Celuk village (famous for silver and gold works) & Mas village (famous for Wood carving). There after proceed to Elephant Cave Temple (Goa Gajah) the one of the most historical & ancient Hindu temples in Bali (Tirta Empul Temple). Continue your tour to The Mount & Lake Batur in Kintamani village for some stunning views of the beautiful locales in this region. At the end of the tour you will visit Ubud market. Here you can look in & around the various shopping options. Overnight at the hotel.
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel. Check out from the hotel and proceed for the airport to board your return flight back home with eternal memories of your Bali holiday!
- Return airport transfer on private basis & Inter hotel transfers.
- 03 Nights in Nusa Dua Beach Resort ( 5 Star) - Deluxe room.
- 02 Nights in Light Exclusive, Seminyak ( 4 Star) - One Bedroom Villa
- English speaking driver cum guide assistance.
- Half day Tanah lot temple tour
- Water sport package with parasailing/flying fish, banana boat & Jet Ski on SIC
- Full day Kintamani with Ubud Village on Pvt Basis
- Uluwatu temple tour followed by Romantic candle light dinner on beach (Westin Nusa Dua)
- Visa Fees
- Return Airfare
- Internal flight fare
- Meals not specified / Optional / Tips
- Travel insurances.
- Service of a Tour Manager
- Airport and hotel porterage.
- Any expense of personal nature such as phone calls, laundry bills, tips etc.
- Peak season /weekend surcharge if applicable
- Local departure Taxes if any
- City Tax
- Anything not mentioned in the outlined itinerary.
- GST as applicable
- Tour cost is not valid for Christmas and New year period
Booking Instructions :
- Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS
- Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of "Mango Holidays India Pvt Ltd"
- In case any sightseeing is not done due to weekly closure, an alternative sightseeing will be done for the same’.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of International hotels is usually 1500hrs and 1200hrs respectively
- Please note that all rooms are based on standard category
- All accommodation is subject to availability at the time of booking and the ‘next best’ alternative will be provided if your first choice is not available. Supplements may apply if the level required is not available
- We reserve the right to amend/increase the cost should there be an increase in fares, taxes, fuel surcharges, security taxes or any other unforeseen circumstances
Terms & Conditions :
- There must be minimum 2 adults traveling together at all times
- Early check-in & late checkout would be subject to availability
- For guaranteed early check in / late check out, additional 1-night cost will be applicable
- Rates are subject to change based on availability and date of travel
- Hotel rates are not valid during trade fairs, exhibitions & special events. A surcharge will be levied
- Super peak period / Conference/ Holiday season surcharges would apply
- The tour cost is valid for Indian passport holders only
- For detailed Terms & Conditions and Cancellation Policy, please click on www.mangoholidays.in/terms-and-conditions/