Arrive in Singapore, Night Safari
Your exciting South East Asia tour begins today. Arrive in Singapore. In the evening visit Night Safari. We take a Tram ride, which takes us through seven geographical zones. Later we enjoy dinner in the natural environment of the Night Safari. See the Creatures of Night show. Overnight at Singapore.
Singapore City Tour, Singapore Flyer, Sentosa, Madame Tussauds Wax Museum
Today we proceed to enjoy a city tour of Singapore. See the Singapore River, the Statue of Sir Stamford Raffles, Merlion, the Parliament House, Suntec City and Fountain of Wealth. Also enjoy the Singapore flyer ride, which gives us a beautiful panoramic view of the city. After lunch proceed to visit Sentosa Island. Take a cable car ride from Mt. Fabre to Sentosa Island. Enjoy Images of Singapore and Madame Tussauds Wax Museum. Enjoy ‘Wings of Time’ in the evening. Overnight at Singapore.
Today we visit Universal Studios, which offers excitement, thrills and unlimited entertainment. Experience thrilling rides, shows, and attractions, including Transformers Ride: The Ultimate 3D Battle, Shrek 4-D Adventure, Madagascar: A Crate Adventure, Jurassic Park Rapids Adventure etc. Later on visit to Gardens by the bay. Overnight at Singapore.
Singapore– Kuala Lumpur, KL Tower, Kuala Lumpur City Tour
Today you will proceed for Kuala Lumpur. On arrival, proceed to visit Kuala Lumpur City. Further proceed to enjoy the magnificent view of the city from the observatory deck of K.L Tower. On a city tour of Kuala Lumpur we take a photo stop at the Petronas Twin Towers, see King’s Palace Dataran Merdeka Square, National Mosque, National Monument, Independence Square and High Court Building. Overnight at Kuala Lumpur.
Kuala Lumpur – Genting – Kuala Lumpur
Get ready for a thrilling day at Genting. Proceed by Asia’s longest and fastest cable car ride to Genting Highlands. On arrival we proceed to the exciting Snow World. You can also try your luck at the casino, if you like. Proceed to Kuala Lumpur and enroute visit the Batu caves famous for the Karthik Swamy Temple. Overnight at Kuala Lumpur.
Arrive in Bangkok, Bangkok City Tour, Chao Phraya River Cruise
After breakfast Transfer to Airport . Board your flight for Bangkok. Arrive in Bangkok DMK Airport &. Embark on a city tour which includes the world’s largest Buddha – ‘Golden Buddha’ also called Wat Trimit, followed by Wat Pho – Marble Buddha, Reclining Buddha inside the Vihara Hall. In the evening enjoy Chao Phraya River Cruise with dinner and music. Overnight at Bangkok.
Enjoy a full day of fun and excitement at Safari World. Visit Marine Park and enjoy Orang-utan Boxing Show, Sea Lion Show, Hollywood Cowboy Stunt Show & Dolphin Show. See a variety of wildlife like giraffes, zebras, tigers and lions at the Safari Park. Evening is free for shopping. Overnight at Bangkok.
Proceed to Pattaya, Alcazar show
Today you proceed towards Pattaya. On arrival check in at hotel. In the evening get relaxed with a scientific Thai Massage. Then proceed to enjoy the spectacular Alcazar show. Overnight at Pattaya.
Coral Island, Gems Gallery, Nong Nooch Village
After breakfast, proceed to visit Coral Island by speed boat. You can enjoy optional activities like parasailing, Under Water Sea Walk, Banana Ride etc. After a hearty lunch, proceed to visit Gems Gallery where you can shop for precious stones. Further proceed to Nong Nooch Village where you will see the Thai Culture show, Elephant show, Tropical Garden, Orchid Garden and Pottery Garden. Overnight at Pattaya.
Proceed to the airport to board your flight back home and take-home eternal memories of your South East Asia tour only with MANGO HOLIDAYS!
- Enjoy the spectacular Alcazar Show in Pattaya
- Visit Coral Island in Pattaya
- Visit Noong Nooch Village – the cultural Thai village
- Visit to Gems Gallery
- Bangkok city tour
- Safari World & Marine Park
- Putrajaya City Tour
- Kuala Lumpur City Tour
- KL Tower Observatory desk
- Genting Highlands visit with Cable car
- Visit to Snow World
- Singapore city tour
- Visit to Sentosa Island – Evening Sunset Sentosa
- Night Safari with Tram ride
- Visit to Universal Studio
- Visit to Gardens by the Bay
- Smart Trolley Bag + Smart Cap + Attractive Pouch of Mango Holidays
- Tasty Snacks hamper
- A Professional, Friendly, Multilingual and Experienced Tour Manager
- Cost of your round trip economy class airfare valid for the duration of the tour.
- Accommodation at the hotels.
- Meals, coach tours, transfers, entrance fees, sightseeing and surface transportation as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Cost of visas needed to participate in the tour.
- Cost of the overseas travel insurance policy valid for the tour. (Passengers above 70 years of age will have to pay the actual difference of the insurance premium along with the required medical reports.)
- Mandatory tips on the tour.
- Services of the Tour leader and local representatives.
- Meals as per itinerary
- Cost of Passport
- Cost of extension of the validity of your air ticket.
- Any increase in the airfare, fuel surcharge and/or taxes charged by the airlines on your air ticket. (Calculated as on 1st September '19 rates).
- Cost of US$ 10,000 or equivalent granted by the RBI under the Basic Travel Quota scheme (BTQ).
- Any increase in the rate of US Dollar / Euro / Pound i.e. GBP / Swiss Francs i.e. CHF leading to an increase in the cost of the tour which may come into effect prior to your date of departure.
- Porterage at hotels, apartments, airports & seaports, tips, insurance, laundry, wines, mineral water, telephone charges, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming part of the group menus.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under 'Your tour price includes'.
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in ‘What your tour price includes’.
- In case of any change in the South East Community visa policy, additional -charges will be applicable.
- GST as applicable.
Product Features :
- Visit 3 Countries and 5 Major Cities
- Thailand: Bangkok, Pattaya
- Malaysia: Kuala Lumpur, Genting
- Singapore: SIngapore
Booking Instructions :
- Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS.
- Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of "Mango Holidays India Pvt Ltd"
Air Travel Instructions :
- Air Travel: Mumbai - Bangkok // Singapore - Mumbai . We use combination of Airlines like Air India / Thai Airways etc.
- Guests may please note that for domestic flights or internal flights from one city to another city on international tours, the baggage allowance will be as per the respective airline baggage policy and weight regulations.
- Guests are requested to pack their belongings and carry luggage in accordance to the respective airlines baggage allowance.
- Excess baggage (if any) will be chargeable as per the airline policy and the same has to be borne by the guest.
Visa Instructions :
- Link to Visa Documents: Malaysia : https://bit.ly/2UJINPV, Singapore : https://bit.ly/2CWYNFq, Thailand : On Arrival
- In case any sightseeing is not done due to weekly closure, an alternative sightseeing will be done for the same’.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of International hotels is usually 1500hrs and 1200hrs respectively.
Terms & Conditions :
- For detailed Terms & Conditions & Cancellation policy, please click on www.mangoholidays.in/terms-and-conditions/