ARRIVE IN NAGOYA, TODAI JI TEMPLE, NARA DEER PARK
Arrive in Nagoya and proceed to Nara. Today we will visit Todaiji Temple – A UNESCO World Heritage site is one of Japan's most famous and historically significant temples and a landmark of Nara. Visit Nara Deer Park – A home to hundred freely roaming deer. Overnight in Osaka or similar.
KINKAKU-JI TEMPLE, KYOTO BOTANICAL GARDEN
Today you will visit the beautiful Kinkaku-ji - one of Kyoto’s leading temples. It is also known as The Temple of the Golden Pavilion & is recognized by UNESCO as a World Cultural Heritage. Later proceed for Kyoto Botanical Garden – one of the oldest garden in Kyoto,which houses around 12,000 species of plants. Later in the evening we will take photo stop at Osaka Castle. Overnight in Osaka or similar..
After check-put proceed to Hiroshima. On arrival visit Bomb Dome, Sadako Monument and the amazing structure of the Memorial Cenotaph, dedicated to the ordeal of the nuclear attack that the city suffered and the memories of its victims. Later, we visit the Hiroshima History Museum and Peace Park. Later we go to Miyajima island , to see Itsukushima Shrine, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The shrine was established in the time of Empress Suiko. Overnight in Hiroshima or similar.
HAKONE ROPEWAY, LAKE ASHI CRUISE
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel. Today you will take a Bullet train experience from Hiroshima to Mishima. On arrival in Mishima proceed to Hakone. In Hakone take a ride on the Hakone Ropeway. The 30-minute journey from Sounzan Station to Togendai Station, which nestles on the shore of Lake Ashi, allows visitors to take in such spectacular views as the crystal-clear blue waters of Lake Ashi, the rising volcanic fumes of Owakudani and the grandeur of Mount Fuji on a fine, sunny day. Then proceed to take a cruise on the stunning Lake Ashi. Overnight in Tokyo or similar.
TOKYO CITY TOUR
Proceed for city tour of Tokyo. During city tour we will see Asakusa Temple Complex, Nakamise Street. Then visit the Tokyo Tower, to experience stunning views of Tokyo from the observation deck. Later in the evening visit Odaiba Island where we will see Toyota Mega Web, Palette Town, Venus Fort, Rainbow Bridge Overnight in Tokyo or similar..
After breakfast proceed to visit Shinjuku Garden. We will also visit one of the busiest street in Tokyo Shibuya crossing. Later proceed to Narita airport to board the flight for your hometown. Return home with eternal memories of your tour only with Mango Holidays!
- Enjoy daily fulfilling breakfasts
- Tokyo City Tour
- Tokyo Tower
- Shinjuku Garden
- Shibuya Crossing
- Hakone Ropeway
- Lake Ashi Cruise
- Bullet train ride experience
- Kinkaku-ji Temple
- Kyoto Botanical Garden
- Todai Ji Temple
- Nara Deer Park
- Itsukushima Shrine
- Visit to the historic Hiroshima Atomic Dome
- Hiroshima Peace Memorial Museum
- Smart Trolley Bag + Smart Cap + Attractive Pouch of Mango Holidays
- Tasty Snacks hamper
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis as per itinerary.
- Meals as per itinerary
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Tips as applicable
- Airfare as per itinerary
- Visa fee valid for the duration of the tour
- Travel Insurance valid for the duration of the tour (up to the age of 70 years)
- Services of tour manager
- Cost of Passport
- Insurance difference as applicable above the age of 70 years
- Any expenses of personal nature for e.g. telephone calls, laundry, porterage, mineral water or any other services not mentioned above; Excess luggage charge
- Meals other than mentioned in program
- Cost of extension of the validity of your air ticket.
- Any increase in the airfare, fuel surcharge and/or taxes charged by the airlines on your air ticket. (Calculated as on 1st AUGUST '19 rates).
- Cost of US$ 10,000 or equivalent granted by the RBI under the Basic Travel Quota scheme (BTQ).
- Any increase in the rate of US Dollar / JPY leading to an increase in the cost of the tour which may come into effect prior to your date of departure.
- Porterage at hotels, apartments, airports & seaports, tips, insurance, laundry, wines, mineral water, telephone charges, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming part of the group menus.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under 'Your tour price includes'.
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in ‘What your tour price includes’.
- In case of any change in the visa policy, additional -charges will be applicable.
- GST as applicable.
- *Itineraries, Hotels, Meals, SIghtseeing, Flights are subject to change without prior notice.*
Product Features :
Booking Instructions :
- Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS.
- Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of "Mango Holidays India Pvt Ltd"
Air Travel Instructions :
- Air Travel: We use combination of Airlines like Al Nippon / Singapore Airlines etc.
- Guests may please note that for domestic flights or internal flights from one city to another city on international tours, the baggage allowance will be as per the respective airline baggage policy and weight regulations.
- Guests are requested to pack their belongings and carry luggage in accordance to the respective airlines baggage allowance.
- Excess baggage (if any) will be chargeable as per the airline policy and the same has to be borne by the guest.
Visa Instructions :
- Link to Visa Documents: Japan : https://bit.ly/2D9SE7p
- In case any sightseeing is not done due to weekly closure, an alternative sightseeing will be done for the same’.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of International hotels is usually 1500hrs and 1200hrs respectively.
Terms & Conditions :
- For detailed Terms & Conditions & Cancellation policy, please click on www.mangoholidays.in/terms-and-conditions/