Arrive in Helsinki
Your Scenic Scandinavia Tour begins today. Arrive in Helsinki & check in to your hotel & relax.
Helsinki - Overnight Cruise
City orientation tour includes Modern Finlandia Hall, City Hall, Parliament House, the Presidential Palace, the monumental railroad station, the great Lutheran Cathedral, Olympic Stadium and Sibelius monument, a visit to the Unique Church in the Rock and Market Square-which is bustling with activities with vendors selling fresh food and souvenirs. Overnight cruise to Stockholm.
On arrival enjoy City tour includes Magnificent Town Hall from inside, Royal Palace from inside and Vasa Ship museum from inside to see Vasa gallion. Visit the Ice Bar - The world's first permanent Ice Bar. The interior of the bar is made entirely of ice from the Torne River in northern Sweden. Stroll around the Waterfront area.
Stockholm - Bergen
Flight to Bergen. Arrive in Bergen. On arrival take an orientation tour of the Wharf - a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Travel by Mt. Floyen Funicular Tram and enjoy panoramic view of Bergen city from the top.
Bergen - Gudvangen - Flam - Geilo
Proceed to Gudvangen and visit Sogne Fjord - the biggest Fjord. Enjoy Fjord cruise from Gudvangen to Flam and then take an Alpine train from Flam to Myrdal and proceed to Geilo. Arrive in Geilo in the evening.
Geilo - Oslo
Proceed to Oslo. On arrival city orientation tour includes the world famous Vigeland Sculpture Park, view of Holmenkollen Ski Jump and also visit the stunning Opera House from inside.
Oslo - Overnight cruise
Visit City hall from inside followed by visit to Viking Museum from inside. Overnight cruise to Copenhagen.
Arrive in Copenhagen. City orientation tour includes Renaissance Stock Exchange, Danish Parliament and the famous statue of the Little Mermaid followed by visit to Christiansborg palace from inside. Later visit Tivoli Garden located in the heart of the city.
Return home with eternal memories
Return home with eternal memories of your tour only with Mango Holidays!
- Enjoy Daily Buffet Breakfasts...Fruits, Cereals, Eggs, Bread, Butter, Jam, Juice, Tea, Coffee, Milk, Yogurt and more
- Helsinki city tour
- Visit the Church in the Rock
- Overnight cruise from Helsinki to Stockholm
- Stockholm city tour
- Visit to Vasa Ship Museum from inside
- Visit to Ice bar
- Orientation tour of the Bergen
- Mt. Floyen Tram ride
- Visit Sogne Fjord
- Fjord cruise from Gudvangen to Flam
- Alpine train ride
- City tour of Oslo
- Visit Oslo Opera from inside
- Vigeland Sculpture Park
- Holmenkollen Ski Jump
- Visit to Viking Museum from inside
- Overnight cruise from Oslo to Copenhagen
- City tour of Copenhagen
- Visit to Christiansborg Palace from inside
- Smart Trolley Bag + Smart Cap + Attractive Pouch of Mango Holidays
- Tasty Snacks hamper
- A Professional, Friendly, Multilingual and Experienced Indian Tour Manager travelling with you throughout your tour
- Cost of your round-trip economy class airfare valid for the duration of the tour from Mumbai
- Accommodation at the hotels as per itinerary on twin sharing basis
- Meals, coach tours, transfers, entrance fees, sightseeing and surface transportation as mentioned in the itinerary
- Cost of visas needed to participate in the tour
- Cost of the overseas travel insurance policy valid for the tour. (Passengers above 70 years of age will have to pay the actual difference of the insurance premium)
- Tips for guides & drivers
- Services of the Tour Manager and local representatives
- Cost of extension of the validity of your air ticket
- Any increase in the airfare, fuel surcharge and/or taxes charged by the airlines on your air ticket. (Calculated as on 1st July '19 rates).
- Any increase in the rate of US Dollar / Euro / Pound i.e. GBP / Swiss Francs i.e. CHF leading to an increase in the cost of the tour which may come into effect prior to your date of departure.
- Porterage at hotels, apartments, airports & seaports, tips, insurance, laundry, wines, mineral water, telephone charges, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming part of the group menus
- Any extra expenses incurred for changing the route due to any unforeseen circumstances, forced marjeure instances, natural calamities, political disturbances, strikes etc
- Anything not specifically mentioned under 'Your tour price includes'
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in ‘What your tour price includes’
- GST as applicable
- *Itineraries, Hotels, Meals, SIghtseeing, Flights are subject to change without prior notice.*
Product Features :
- Visit 4 Countries and 8 Major Cities
- Finland: Helsinki
- Sweden: Stockholm
- Norway: Bergen, Gudvangen, Flam, Geilo, Oslo
- Denmark: Copenhagen
Booking Instructions :
- Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS.
- Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of "Mango Holidays India Pvt Ltd"
Air Travel Instructions :
- Air Travel: Mumbai - Helsinki // Copenhagen - Mumbai . We use combination of Airlines like Lufthansa / Turkish etc.
- Guests may please note that for domestic flights or internal flights from one city to another city on international tours, the baggage allowance will be as per the respective airline baggage policy and weight regulations.
- Guests are requested to pack their belongings and carry luggage in accordance to the respective airlines baggage allowance.
- Excess baggage (if any) will be chargeable as per the airline policy and the same has to be borne by the guest.
Visa Instructions :
- Travel Documents & Requirements
- Original passport with minimum 6 months validity from the date of tour arrival along with sufficient blank pages for the stamping of visa
- A valid Tourist Visa for the duration of the tour
- For all Schengen countries passport validity should not exceed more than 10 years
- Handwritten passport is not acceptable
- Visa Process Link to Visa Documents:
- Schengen : https://bit.ly/2rqL9lQ
- In case any sightseeing is not done due to weekly closure, an alternative sightseeing will be done for the same’.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of International hotels is usually 1500hrs and 1200hrs respectively.
Terms & Conditions :
- For detailed Terms & Conditions, please click on www.mangoholidays.in/terms-and-conditions/