Arrive in London
Arrive in London. Proceed to your hotel to check in and relax for a while. The evening is free at leisure. Overnight in Crowne Plaza Heathrow or similar, London
Guided city tour of London, Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, London Eye, Cruise
After breakfast, go on a panoramic city tour of London. See the Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey, Houses of Parliament, River Thames, Big Ben and the symbolic Tower Bridge. Then visit Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, the world’s largest exhibition of wax works. Proceed to take a ride on the London Eye. Proceed to embark an overnight cruise to Holland. Overnight on board a cruise
Keukenhof Tulip Garden / Madurodam, Amsterdam Canal Cruise
Today you visit the beautiful country of Holland. (Till 10 May) Visit the stunning Keukenhof Tulip Garden OR (After 10 May) Visit Madurodam, Holland in miniature, followed by a cruise along the ancient canals of Amsterdam. Proceed to Brussels. Overnight in Holiday Inn Brussels or similar, Belgium
Orientation tour of Brussels, Paris
After breakfast, proceed to visit the Atomium, Manneken Pis, Grand Place, Town Hall and the Royal Palace. Proceed to Paris. Overnight in Novotel Aulnay or similar, Paris
Eiffel Tower, Paris City Tour, Fragonard
Visit 3rd Level of the Eiffel Tower which will give you a bird's eye view of Paris. Then proceed on a tour of Paris. See the Arc de Triomphe, Concorde Square, National Assembly, Champs Elysees and more. Further we visit Fragonard, where you can see how the famous French perfumes are made. Then you also have some time free for shopping. Overnight in Novotel Aulnay or similar, Paris
Luxembourg, Rhine Cruise
Today we proceed on a city tour of the beautiful city of Luxembourg - MANGO HOLIDAYS EXCLUSIVE! Moving on, proceed to see the beautiful German countryside. We take a cruise on the River Rhine, and see the stunning German landscape while enjoying a glass of the famous German wine. Overnight in Park Hotel or similar, Germany.
Black Forest, Schaffhausen, Rhine Falls boat ride, Switzerland
After breakfast we proceed to visit the cuckoo clock factory in the famous Black Forest region. Proceed to Schaffhausen to see the Rhine Falls and take a boat ride to the falls. Overnight in Seedamm Plaza or similar, Switzerland.
Lion Monument, Kappelbrucke Bridge in Lucerne, Mt. Titlis
After breakfast drive to Lucerne. Proceed on walking tour of Lucerne. See the grand Lion Monument and Kappelbrucke– wooden bridge. Then take a trip to Mt. Titlis. Take the amazing Ice Flyer Ride and have a gala time playing in the snow! Overnight in Seedamm Plaza or similar, Switzerland.
Toy Train Ride through Vaduz, Swarovski Crystal World, Walking tour of Innsbruck
Proceed to Liechtenstein - one of the smallest countries in the world. Take a Toy Train ride in capital city Vaduz. Continuing our journey to Wattens in Austria, you will visit the Crystal Museum of Swarovski. Moving on to Innsbruck, you will see the Golden Roof and Helblinghaus – a building resembling a Wedding Cake. Overnight in Bon Alpina or similar, Austria.
City tour of Venice, Murano Glass Factory Outlet, Gondola ride
After breakfast, proceed to Venice. Take a boat ride to go to St. Mark's Square. See St. Mark's Basilica, Ducal Palace, the Bridge of Sighs & the Clock Tower. Then visit the Murano Glass Factory outlet. Proceed for a gondola ride through the historic waterways of Venice. Overnight in Four Points by Sheraton or similar, Padova.
Ferrari ride, Leaning Tower of Pisa
After breakfast, proceed to take a Ferrari ride – once in a lifetime experience! – MANGO HOLIDAYS EXCLUSIVE! (If Ferrari ride is not operational, it will be replaced by a visit to Ferrari Museum). Then we proceed towards Pisa to see the Leaning Tower of Pisa, Baptistery and the Marble Cathedral. Overnight in Euro Hotel or similar, Pisa.
Guided city tour of Rome & Vatican, Colosseum
Today you visit the ancient and legendary city of Rome. Visit the Trevi Fountain, the fountain of wishes. Then proceed to see the grand Colosseum from outside. Proceed to the Vatican City - the smallest nation in the world. It is the Centre of Christianity and the residence of the Pope. See the Vatican Palace and St. Peter's Basilica. Overnight in Hotel Selene or similar, Rome.
Return home with eternal memories
It is time to say goodbye to your new friends and take home memories of your amazing Europe Tour only with MANGO HOLIDAYS!!
- All Delicious Unlimited Indian Jain / Vegetarian / Non-vegetarian Meals with Variety of Indian, Italian & Continental Meals included
- Take a ride on London Eye to get a bird’s eye view of London
- Meet Famous Wax Personalities of the World in Madame Tussauds Wax Museum
- Take an experience of an overnight cruise from England to Holland
- Feast your eyes with Keukenhof – Tulip Gardens (Till 10 May only) OR Visit Madurodam – Holland in miniature (After 10 May)
- Catch a breathtaking view of Amsterdam by Cruise from the Centuries Old Canals
- Orientation tour of Brussels
- Visit 3rd level of the Eiffel Tower to take Bird’s Eye View of Paris
- City tour of Paris
- Visit the French Perfumery - Fragonard
- Visit the beautiful country of Luxembourg
- Enjoy a scenic Cruise on the River Rhine with famous German Beer
- Visit Cuckoo Clock Factory Outlet of Drubba family in the Black Forest
- View the Magnificent Rhine Falls at Schaffhausen
- Take a boat ride to the Rhine Falls
- Walking tour of Lucerne
- Visit Mt. Titlis in a revolving cable car and enjoy an ‘Ice Flyer’ ride
- Take a Toy Train Ride in Vaduz - Liechtenstein (One of the Smallest Countries in the World)
- Visit the famous Swarovski Crystal Museum and Crystal Shopping in Wattens – Austria
- See the Golden Roof and Maria Theresean Strasse in Innsbruck
- Take a boat transfer to & from Tronchetto in Venice
- Gondola ride through the ancient waterways of Venice
- Orientation tour of Venice
- Visit the Murano Glass Factory Outlet in Venice
- Enjoy a thrilling Ferrari ride – once in a lifetime experience!
- See the Leaning Tower of Pisa, Church & the Baptistery – one of the Greatest Landmarks of the World!
- Enjoy Italian Pizza for dinner in Italy
- A visit to St. Peter’s Basilica & The Vatican City – Center of Christianity in Rome – The Supreme Power of the Ancient Western World See the legendary Colosseum
- Treat your taste buds with World Famous Gelato Ice Cream in Italy!
- Smart Trolley Bag + Cap + Attractive Pouch of Mango Holidays
- Professional, Friendly, Multilingual and Experienced Indian Tour Managers travelling with you throughout your Tour in Europe
- Cost of your round-trip economy class airfare valid for the duration of the tour from Mumbai
- Accommodation at the hotels as per itinerary on twin sharing basis
- Meals, coach tours, transfers, entrance fees, sightseeing and surface transportation as mentioned in the itinerary
- Cost of visas needed to participate in the tour
- Cost of the overseas travel insurance policy valid for the tour. (Passengers above 70 years of age will have to pay the actual difference of the insurance premium)
- Tips for guides & drivers
- Services of the Tour Manager and local representatives
- Cost of extension of the validity of your air ticket
- Any increase in the airfare, fuel surcharge and/or taxes charged by the airlines on your air ticket. (Calculated as on 1st July '19 rates).
- Any increase in the rate of US Dollar / Euro / Pound i.e. GBP / Swiss Francs i.e. CHF leading to an increase in the cost of the tour which may come into effect prior to your date of departure.
- Porterage at hotels, apartments, airports & seaports, tips, insurance, laundry, wines, mineral water, telephone charges, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming part of the group menus
- Any extra expenses incurred for changing the route due to any unforeseen circumstances, forced majeure instances, natural calamities, political disturbances, strikes etc
- Anything not specifically mentioned under 'Your tour price includes'
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in ‘What your tour price includes’
- GST as applicable
Product Features :
- Visit 11 Countries and 23 Major Cities
- England: London, Harwich
- Netherlands (Holland): Lisse / Den Hague, Amsterdam, Hook of Holland
- Belgium: Brussels
- France: Paris
- Luxembourg: Luxembourg
- Germany: Rudesheim, Kamp Bornhofen, St. Goarhausen
- Switzerland: Lucerne, Engelberg, Schaffhausen
- Liechtenstein: Vaduz
- Austria: Wattens, Innsbruck
- Italy: Venice, Padova, Maranello, Pisa, Rome
- Vatican: Vatican City
Booking Instructions :
- Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS.
- Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of "Mango Holidays India Pvt Ltd"
Air Travel Instructions :
- Air Travel: Mumbai - London // Rome - Mumbai . We use combination of Airlines like Lufthansa / Kuwait Airways / Emirates etc.
- Guests may please note that for domestic flights or internal flights from one city to another city on international tours, the baggage allowance will be as per the respective airline baggage policy and weight regulations.
- Guests are requested to pack their belongings and carry luggage in accordance to the respective airlines baggage allowance.
- Excess baggage (if any) will be chargeable as per the airline policy and the same has to be borne by the guest.
Visa Instructions :
- Travel Documents & Requirements
- Original passport with minimum 6 months validity from the date of tour arrival along with sufficient blank pages for the stamping of visa
- A valid Tourist Visa for the duration of the tour
- For all Schengen countries passport validity should not exceed more than 10 years
- Handwritten passport is not acceptable
- Visa Process Link to Visa Documents: United Kingdom : https://bit.ly/2mEBVkv, Schengen through Italy : http://www.vfs-italy.co.in/mumbai/
- In case any sightseeing is not done due to weekly closure, an alternative sightseeing will be done for the same’.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of International hotels is usually 1500hrs and 1200hrs respectively.
Terms & Conditions :
- For detailed Terms & Conditions & Cancellation policy, please click on www.mangoholidays.in/terms-and-conditions/