Arrive in Dubai, Dhow Dinner Cruise
Arrive in Dubai. Your Dazzling Dubai tour begins today. In the evening we will embark on the Dhow Dinner Cruise – enjoy amazing view of the Dubai skyline. Overnight Dubai.
Dubai City Tour, Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo, Burj Khalifa
Today we explore the amazing city of Dubai. City tour includes a photo stop at Burj Al Arab – the tallest hotel in the world. Take a walk around the Jumeirah Beach, and drive through famous Sheikh Zayed Road. We also get the opportunity to take a ride in the Monorail. Take a photo stop at Atlantis Hotel – the first resort built on the artificial island The Palm, we also visit Dubai Museum during city tour. Then we visit Dubai Aquarium, followed by visit to the Underwater Zoo. Later we shall visit the tallest building in the world – Burj Khalifa, from here we will get amazing view of this city from the 124th floor. Overnight Dubai.
Miracle Garden, Desert Safari, Belly Dance show
Today we visit Miracle Garden (if operational) – This is the largest natural flower garden in the world. After that we enjoy thrilling Desert Safari by four wheeled drive Land Cruiser through Sand dunes followed by amazing Belly Dance show along with Dinner. Overnight Dubai.
Abu Dhabi City Tour, Sheikh Zayed Mosque, Ferrari World
After breakfast proceed to Abu Dhabi for guided city tour. Also you will visit the famous Sheikh Zayed Mosque. Later we visit Ferrari World. Overnight Dubai.
Bollywood Theme Park
After breakfast, enjoy one-way taxi ride to Gold Souk. On arrival at Gold Souk you will have some free time for shopping. In the afternoon proceed to Bollywood Theme Park. This is a family-friendly theme park styled like a Bollywood set, with rides, stunt shows & performances. Overnight Dubai.
Return home with eternal memories
It is time to say goodbye to your new friends and take home memories of your amazing Dubai Tour only with MANGO HOLIDAYS!!
- Dhow cruise with dinner
- Dubai city tour
- Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo
- Burj Khalifa at the Top
- Miracle Garden
- Desert Safari with Belly Dance Show
- Abu Dhabi city tour
- Ferrari World Theme Park
- Bollywood Theme Park
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis as per itinerary
- Meals as per itinerary
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Tips as applicable
- Airfare as per itinerary
- Visa fee valid for the duration of the tour
- Travel Insurance valid for the duration of the tour upto the age of 70 years
- Services of tour manager
- Any expenses of personal nature for e.g. telephone calls, laundry, porterage, mineral water or any other services not mentioned above; Excess luggage charge
- Meals other than those mentioned in program
- Cost of Passport
- Cost of extension of the validity of your air ticket.
- Any increase in the airfare, fuel surcharge and/or taxes charged by the airlines on your air ticket. (Calculated as on 1 March 2019 rates).
- Any increase in the rate of US Dollar leading to an increase in the cost of the tour, which may come into effect prior to your date of departure.
- Porterage at hotels, apartments, airports & seaports, tips, insurance, laundry, wines, mineral water, telephone charges, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming part of the group menus.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under 'Your tour price includes'.
- GST as applicable
Booking Instructions :
- Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS.
- Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of "Mango Holidays India Pvt Ltd"
- In case any sightseeing is not done due to weekly closure, an alternative sightseeing will be done for the same’.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of International hotels is usually 1500hrs and 1200hrs respectively.
Terms & Conditions :
- For detailed Terms & Conditions & Cancellation policy, please click on www.mangoholidays.in/terms-and-conditions/