ARRIVE AT GUWAHATI – SHILLONG (110 KMS 3 HRS APPROX.)
Arrive at Guwahati and proceed to Shillong ,en route visit Umium Lake. Overnight Stay in Shillong
SHILLONG – CHERRAPUNJEE – SHILLONG
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel and drive to Cherrapunjee. Cherrapunji in Meghalaya is one of the wettest places on the planet and the only place in India to receive rain throughout the year. Here you will visit Seven Sister Falls, Nahkhalikai Falls, Mwasmai Cave , eco – park. Drive back to Shillong en route visit Shillong peak and Elephanta Falls. Overnight in Shillong
After breakfast , check out and proceed to Bhalukpung - a small town located along the southern reaches of the Himalayas in West Kameng district of Arunachal Pradesh in India. Overnight Stay In Bhalukpong
BHALUKPUNG – DIRANG
After breakfast visit to the Tipi Orchidariurm in Bhalukpung and continue drive to Dirang-an almost picture-perfect Tibetan – Monpa stone village. Overnight stay in Dirang.
DIRANG – TAWANG
After breakfast drive to Tawang. Enroute see the snowcapped Sella Pass at 14000 ft and the Jaswant Garh War Memorial. Overnight stay in Tawang
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel. Then proceed for sightseeing's, visit 400 years (17th century) old Tawang Monastery which is the second largest monastery in the world .Later visit Tawang War Memorial, a 40 foot high multi-hued memorial, has a structure constructed in stupa design. Rest of the day free to stroll around the town. Overnight stay in Tawang
TAWANG – BOMDILA
After breafkast, check-out and drive to Bomdila. Bomdila has a lot of attractions for the tourists with its cool climate, Apple orchards, artistic people, snow-capped Himalayan peaks and Buddhist Gompas. Explore the town in the afternoon. Overnight stay in Bomdila.
BOMDILA – KAZIRANGA
After breakfast drive from Bomdila to Kaziranga. Kaziranga National park is a world heritage site famous for the Great Indian One Horned Rhinoceros. The landscape of Kaziranga is of sheer forest, tall elephant grass, rugged reeds, marshes and shallow pools. Kaziranga also has a good number of Tigers and is home to large breeding population of Elephants, Wild Water Buffalo and Swamp Deer. Overnight stay in Kaziranga.
Early morning enjoy elephant ride (subject to operation at own cost ) at the park & return to the hotel for breakfast. Later enjoy Jeep Safari in the any range of the park. Overnight stay in Kaziranga.
KAZIRANGA – GUWAHATI
After breakfast drive from Kaziranga to Guwahati. On arrival, check-in to the hotel. Rest of the day is free. Overnight in Guwahati
After breakfast visit Kamakhya temple - The temple is dedicated to goddess Kamakhya an incarnation of Sati. Also visit Nabagrah temple, Umananda temple, Balaji Temple, state Zoo. Overnight Stay in Guwahati
After breakfast, proceed to Guwahati airport/ station.
- All accommodation on twin sharing basis with breakfast.
- Transfer & sightseeing by AC Similar.
- Bumla Pass & Madhuri lake
- Transportation on point to point basis, not disposal basis
- GST applicable
- Air Fare / Train fare
- Guide charges, Entry Fees , Boat ride & Camera Charges if any
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, Porterage
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like cyclone, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc. (to be borne by the client and directly payable on the spot)
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, should be is directly payable on the spot)
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion
- Anything which is not mentioned under “INCLUDES” header
- Expense of personal nature like tipping, laundry, telephone / fax calls, alcoholic beverages, camera/video camera fee at monuments, medical expenses, airport departure tax etc. Any other services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Any Visa fees, insurance fees, etc.
- Any tips to hotel staff, local guides, drivers etc.
- Any meals apart from the ones mentioned in the itinerary.
- In case any sightseeing is not done due to weekly closure, an alternative sightseeing will be done for the same’.
- Please note that all rooms are based on standard category
- All accommodation is subject to availability at the time of booking and the ‘next best’ alternative will be provided if your first choice is not available. Supplements may apply if the level required is not available
- We reserve the right to amend/increase the cost should there be an increase in fares, taxes, fuel surcharges, security taxes or any other unforeseen circumstances
- Tour cost is not valid during Christmas and New Year period.
- Due to the Covid 19 pandemic travel conditions are dynamic. Some places of sightseeing may not be open to tourists. The itinerary is indicative and my change as per the situation.
Terms & Conditions :
- There must be minimum 2 adults traveling together at all times
- Early check-in & late checkout would be subject to availability
- For guaranteed early check in / late check out, additional 1-night cost will be applicable
- Rates are subject to change based on availability and date of travel
- Hotel rates are not valid during trade fairs, exhibitions & special events. A surcharge will be levied
- Super peak period / Conference/ Holiday season surcharges would apply
- The tour cost is valid for Indian passport holders only
- For detailed Terms & Conditions and Cancellation Policy, please click on www.mangoholidays.in/terms-and-conditions/