Meet and Greet on arrival at New Jalpaiguri Railway Station/ Bagdogra International Airport and transfer to Gangtok (5,500 Ft.). On arrival check-in to the hotel and rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at Gangtok.
Excursion to Tsomgo Lake and Baba Mandir
After breakfast, start for an excursion to Tsomgo Lake (12,400 ft. / 37 Kms. / 02 Hrs. from Gangtok) and further drive to Baba Mandir (13,200 ft. / 16 Kms. / 01 Hrs. from Tsomgo Lake). Evening back to Gangtok. Overnight stay at Gangtok. (In case of Land slide or any other reason, if Tsomgo Lake is closed we will provide alternate sightseeing.)
Breakfast | Dinner |
Gangtok Full Day Local Sightseeing
Start for a Full day city tour covering Tashi view point, Ganesh Tok, Hanuman Tok, Flower show, Cottage Industry and Handicraft Centre (Closed on Sunday and 1st and 3rd Saturday of the month), Institute of Tibetology (Closed on Sunday), Dro-dul Chorten, Gonjang Monastery and Banjakhri Falls (maximum 6 hours). Overnight stay at Gangtok.
Breakfast | Dinner |
Gangtok - NJP Rly Station / IXB Airport
After breakfast, checkout from the hotel and take the departure transfers to New Jalpaiguri Railway Station/ Bagdogra International Airport for your onward journey.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis.
- Meal Plan (as per mentioned above).
- Exclusive Non-a/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. Please brief to guest that vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary only (point to point basis).
- All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
- Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.
- Taxes as applicable
- Medical & Travel insurance
- Airfare / Train fare
- Monastery entrances fee
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, Porterage
- Extra meals / room services / bottled beverages consumed at the hotel
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Additional costs for Hotel accommodation, transport services due to flight cancellation, road blocks etc. or any cost arising due to natural calamities like cyclone, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc.
- Entry Fees & Camera Charges if any
- Arrival and Departure PCR – COVID test if required by the airline or Government bodies
Booking Instructions :
- Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS.
- Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of "Mango Holidays India Pvt Ltd"
- Tax Collection at Source (TCS) at the rate of 5% (10% if PAN not furnished) will be levied under section 206C(1G)(b) of the Income Tax Act on outbound tour services. The TCS collected will be reflected in the 26AS of the passenger in whose name invoice is raised (Lead passenger) for claiming Income Tax credit, irrespective of the person from whom payment is received. Hence the name of the person on the invoice should be confirmed at the time of booking the tour package.
- In the event of cancellation of services and refund of amount, Tax collected at source under section 206C(1G)(b) of the Income Tax Act, 1961 shall not be refunded. The non-refunded TCS will be reflected in the 26AS of the passenger in whose name invoice is raised for claiming Income Tax credit.
- Taxes as applicable
- In case any sightseeing is not done due to weekly closure, an alternative sightseeing will be done for the same’.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of International hotels is usually 1500hrs and 1200hrs respectively
- Please note that all rooms are based on standard category
- All accommodation is subject to availability at the time of booking and the ‘next best’ alternative will be provided if your first choice is not available. Supplements may apply if the level required is not available
- We reserve the right to amend/increase the cost should there be an increase in fares, taxes, fuel surcharges, security taxes or any other unforeseen circumstances
- Documents for Tsomgo Lake & New Baba Mandir – 02 Passport Size Photo along with Photo Copy of Photo ID Proof (Passport or Driving License or Voter ID (Pan Card & Adhaar Card is not accepted). For Children below 18 years, Birth Certificate / School Id / College Id are must. Original needs to carry while travelling.
- In case of Land slide or any other reason, if Tsomgo Lake is closed we will provide alternate sightseeing.
Terms & Conditions :
- There must be minimum 2 adults traveling together at all times
- Early check-in & late checkout would be subject to availability
- For guaranteed early check in / late check out, additional 1-night cost will be applicable
- Rates are subject to change based on availability and date of travel
- Hotel rates are not valid during trade fairs, exhibitions & special events. A surcharge will be levied
- Super peak period / Conference/ Holiday season surcharges would apply
- The tour cost is valid for Indian passport holders only
- For detailed Terms & Conditions and Cancellation Policy, please click on www.mangoholidays.in/terms-and-conditions/