Bagdogra Airport – Gangtok
Assistance on arrival at Bagdogra Airport and transfer to Gangtok “The Capital of Sikkim”. Check-in to your hotel on arrival. Overnight in Gangtok.
Gangtok - Sightseeing
Post breakfast embark on an excursion trip to Tsomgo Lake (12,400 ft.), Nathula Pass (Extra Cost) & Baba Harbhajan Singh Memorial (13200 ft) Overnight in Gangtok.
Gangtok – Sightseeing
After breakfast embark on a half day local sightseeing tour of Gangtok covering Tashi View Point, Hanuman & Ganesh Tok, Banjhakri Falls, Enchey Monastery, Do-Drul Chorten, Institute of Tibetology, Handicraft Centre, and Flower Show. Overnight in Gangtok.
Gangtok – Pelling
After breakfast check out from the hotel and take the transfer to Pelling. Check-in to your hotel on arrival. Rest of the day free or at own. Overnight in Pelling.
Pelling Sightseeing – Darjeeling
After breakfast embark on a sightseeing tour of Pelling covering - Darap Valley, Rimbi Water Falls, Kanchenjunga Falls, Khachoedpalri Lake. Return to hotel and take the transfer to Darjeeling. ‘The Queen of the Hills’. Evening free or at own. Overnight in Darjeeling
Darjeeling - Sightseeing
Early Morning (at 04:00 am) visit to Tiger hill to watch the spectacular sunrise over Mt.Khangchendzonga (28,208 ft. Worlds third highest peak), on your way back we see Ghoom Monastery and Batasia Loop. After breakfast embark on a sightseeing tour of Darjeeling covering - Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, Padmaja Naidu Himalayan Zoological Park (closed on Thursday), Tenzing Rock, Tibetan Refugee selfhelp Centre (closed on Sunday), Tea Garden (outer view). Return to hotel. . Overnight In Darjeeling.
Darjeeling – Bagdogra Airport
Post breakfast take the departure transfer to Bagdogra Airport / NJP Railway Station for your onward journey.
- Room Accommodation on double sharing basis
- Daily breakfast & Dinner at hotel
- 01 Innova / Xylo / Scorpio/Sumo for transfers & sightseeing. Non AC Vehicle
- Please Note that vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary only (point to point basis
- All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary)
- Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only
- Gangtok sightseeing will be done by smaller vehicles (Alto/Wagon R/Omni)
- GST applicable
- Air Fare / Train fare
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, Porterage
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Guide charges, Entry Fees & Camera Charges if any
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like cyclone, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc. (to be borne by the client and directly payable on the spot)
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, should be is directly payable on the spot)
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion
- Cost for Nathula Pass @ Rs. 6,500.00 per car will be charged extra (Monday & Tuesday closed). It is completely subject to availability & weather condition.
Booking Instructions :
- Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS.
- Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of "Mango Holidays India Pvt Ltd"
Terms & Conditions :
- There must be minimum 2 adults traveling together at all times
- Early check-in & late checkout would be subject to availability
- For guaranteed early check in / late check out, additional 1-night cost will be applicable
- Rates are subject to change based on availability and date of travel
- Hotel rates are not valid during trade fairs, exhibitions & special events. A surcharge will be levied
- Super peak period / Conference/ Holiday season surcharges would apply
- The tour cost is valid for Indian passport holders only
- For detailed Terms & Conditions and Cancellation Policy, please click on www.mangoholidays.in/terms-and-conditions/