GUWAHATI AIRPORT - SHILLONG (130 KM / 3 ½ hrs drive)
Welcome on arrival in Guwahati Airport/Station and drive to Shillong. En route witness, the Umiam Lake or Barapani - is the biggest artificial lake in Meghalaya in midst of sylvan hills adorned by Khasi pines & peerless beauty. If time permits visit Cathedral of Marry and Ward’s Lake. Evening free at leisure to explore the region on own. You may take a walk to the famous Police Bazaar for shopping. Overnight Stay in Shillong.
After breakfast drive to Cherrapunjee, the wettest place on the earth, for an awesome day trip. En route visits the famous Elephant Falls. At Sohra, stop at the Duwan Sing Syiem viewpoint for mesmerizing views of the Hills. In Cherrapunjee , see the gorgeous Seven Sisters (Nohsngithiang) Falls and Nohkalikai Falls. Later take a cave walk inside the Mawsmai Cave. The limestone cave is a natural wonder with innumerable formations inside it. Also, visit the Ramakrishna Mission. Drive back to Shillong. Overnight stay in Shillong
After breakfast drive to Mwallynong, the cleanest village in Asia (100 km / 3 hrs drive approx), also known as ‘God’s own Garden’. With over 80 households, the village gives the ambiance of walking in a well-maintained park! Climb the 80 ft Sky Walk at Mawlynnong village for a bird’s eye view of the Village, the plantations and faraway plains of Bangladesh. You will also be acquainted to the Khasi lifestyle, their culture and economy. A trek to the nearby Rewai Village is another interesting activity. Walk down a flight of almost 100 steps to witness nature’s wonder, living-root bridge. Later drive to Dawki, a village of the Jaintia community whose prime occupation of fishing. Be mesmerized by the beauty of the Umngotriver, the venue of the annual boat race held during March - April at Umsyiem. Enjoy an amazing country boat river ride. Overnight Stay in Shillong
SHILLONG - GUWAHATI (100 Km / 2.5 hrs drive)
After breakfast, drive to Guwahati. Visit Maa Kamakhya temple. Evening enjoys a River cruise over the river Brahmaputra (cruise charges additional). Overnight Stay in Guwahati.
After breakfast transfer to Guwahati Airport.
- All accommodation on twin sharing basis with breakfast.
- Transfer & sightseeing by AC Similar.
- Transportation on point to point basis, not disposal basis
- GST applicable
- Air Fare / Train fare
- Guide charges, Entry Fees , Boat ride & Camera Charges if any
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, Porterage
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like cyclone, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc. (to be borne by the client and directly payable on the spot)
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, should be is directly payable on the spot)
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion
- Anything which is not mentioned under “INCLUDES” header
- Expense of personal nature like tipping, laundry, telephone / fax calls, alcoholic beverages, camera/video camera fee at monuments, medical expenses, airport departure tax etc. Any other services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Any Visa fees, insurance fees, etc.
- Any tips to hotel staff, local guides, drivers etc.
- Any meals apart from the ones mentioned in the itinerary.
Booking Instructions :
- Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS.
- Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of "Mango Holidays India Pvt Ltd"
- In case any sightseeing is not done due to weekly closure, an alternative sightseeing will be done for the same’.
- Please note that all rooms are based on standard category
- All accommodation is subject to availability at the time of booking and the ‘next best’ alternative will be provided if your first choice is not available. Supplements may apply if the level required is not available
- We reserve the right to amend/increase the cost should there be an increase in fares, taxes, fuel surcharges, security taxes or any other unforeseen circumstances
- Tour cost is not valid during Christmas and New Year period.
- Due to the Covid 19 pandemic travel conditions are dynamic. Some places of sightseeing may not be open to tourists. The itinerary is indicative and my change as per the situation.
Terms & Conditions :
- There must be minimum 2 adults traveling together at all times
- Early check-in & late checkout would be subject to availability
- For guaranteed early check in / late check out, additional 1-night cost will be applicable
- Rates are subject to change based on availability and date of travel
- Hotel rates are not valid during trade fairs, exhibitions & special events. A surcharge will be levied
- Super peak period / Conference/ Holiday season surcharges would apply
- The tour cost is valid for Indian passport holders only
- For detailed Terms & Conditions and Cancellation Policy, please click on www.mangoholidays.in/terms-and-conditions/