ARRIVAL IN SINGAPORE, NIGHT SAFARI
Welcome to Singapore – the Lion City! Our local representative will meet & greet you at Singapore’s Changi International Airport, near the area outside customs hall. Transfer to hotel. Check in and some time at leisure. Evening enjoy Night Safari. The Night Safari is the world's first nocturnal zoo and is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Singapore. The animals of the Night Safari, ranging from Indian rhinoceros and pangolins to tarsiers and Asian elephants, are made visible by lighting that resembles moonlight. Cultural performances are a regular feature at the safari, and include tribal dances, blowpipe demonstrations and fire eating displays. Creatures of the Night Show is a performance presented by the animals in the Night Safari Overnight – Singapore.
SINGAPORE CITY TOUR, SENTOSA
After having breakfast at the hotel proceed for a city tour of Singapore. We drive past of Suntec City, Fountain of Wealth, Orchard Road, Merlion photo stop, Little India, China town and Singapore Flyer. In the afternoon proceed for half day tour of Sentosa. Take a cable car ride from Mt. Fabre to Sentosa Island. Visit Madame Tussauds Wax Museum. Enjoy ‘Wings of Time’ in the evening. Overnight in Singapore
VISIT UNIVERSAL STUDIOS
Today after breakfast you will proceed for a full day tour of Universal Studio - a theme park located within Resorts World Sentosa on Sentosa Island, Singapore. There are total of 24 attractions, of which 18 are original or specially adapted for the park. It features themed zones such as Hollywood, New York, Sci-Fi City, Ancient Egypt, The Lost World, Far Far Away and Madagascar. Overnight – Singapore.
DEPARTURE FROM SINGAPORE
Check out and transfer to the airport Board your flight & return home with happy memories!
- 3 nights accommodation with breakfast
- Singapore City Tour
- Night Safari
- Sentosa with Cable Car + Wings of Time
- Universal Studios
- Airport transfers
- All sightseeing & airport transfers on SIC basis
- Visa Fees
- Return Airfare
- Meals not specified / Optional / Tips
- Travel insurance
- Service of a Tour Manager
- Airport and hotel porterage
- Any expense of personal nature such as phone calls, laundry bills, tips etc.
- Peak season /weekend surcharge if applicable
- Local departure Taxes if any
- City Tax if applicable
- Anything not mentioned in the outlined itinerary
- GST as applicable
- Tour cost is not valid for Christmas and New year period
Booking Instructions :
- Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS
- Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of "Mango Holidays India Pvt Ltd"
- In case any sightseeing is not done due to weekly closure, an alternative sightseeing will be done for the same’.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of International hotels is usually 1500hrs and 1200hrs respectively
- Please note that all rooms are based on standard category
- All accommodation is subject to availability at the time of booking and the ‘next best’ alternative will be provided if your first choice is not available. Supplements may apply if the level required is not available
- We reserve the right to amend/increase the cost should there be an increase in fares, taxes, fuel surcharges, security taxes or any other unforeseen circumstances
Terms & Conditions :
- There must be minimum 2 adults traveling together at all times
- Early check-in & late checkout would be subject to availability
- For guaranteed early check in / late check out, additional 1-night cost will be applicable
- Rates are subject to change based on availability and date of travel
- Hotel rates are not valid during trade fairs, exhibitions & special events. A surcharge will be levied
- Super peak period / Conference/ Holiday season surcharges would apply
- The tour cost is valid for Indian passport holders only
- For detailed Terms & Conditions and Cancellation Policy, please click on www.mangoholidays.in/terms-and-conditions/