ARRIVE IN THAILAND
Today, embark on your exciting tour to Thailand. On arrival, our professional local representative will meet you outside arrival hall. He/ she will assist you for transfer to your hotel in Pattaya. Check in to hotel. Evening free for leisure. Overnight at Pattaya.
Today set out in a speed boat to the scenic Coral Island the largest of Pattaya's archipelago. See an amazing display of sea treasures and coral formations through a traditional glass bottomed boat. You can enjoy Para Sailing, water skiing and other water sports on your own. The rest of the evening is at leisure. Overnight in in Pattaya.
Drive to Bangkok. En route visit Safari world park with Lunch. Arrive in Bangkok and check into the hotel. The rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight at Bangkok. Optional Tour : Chao Phraya Cruise No Dinner (At an additional cost) You can aslo opt for Chao phraya Cruise with dinner and offers the same Thai cuisine, entertaining entertainment and stunning river views. The Chao Phraya Cruise offers one of the most memorable dinner cruise experiences down the as you take in the riverside scenery. Historic temples and landmarks slowly unfold on your left and right as dinner is served in buffet style, and a live band and professional singers entertain you with a varied performance.
BANGKOK CITY TOUR
Proceed to enjoy temple and city tour. The highlight of this tour is a visit to the Golden Buddha temple, home to an ancient gold Buddha. The seated image, which is 3 m tall and weighs five and a half tons, is from the Sukhothai Period. You will also visit the Marble Temple (Wat Benchamabophit) is one of the most modern works of Thai religious architecture. This temple is very famous for its main chapel built in white Carara Italian marble which houses a replica of the most beautiful Buddha image in Thailand. Overnight at the hotel in Bangkok. Optional: Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World & Madame Tussauds (At an additional cost) You can also visit Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World, formerly called Siam Ocean World, is one of South-east Asia’s biggest aquariums. The aquarium is divided into several themed areas, including the innovative Shark Walk, where instead of passing through an acrylic tunnel, visitors walk above a tank where five species of sharks swim. Madame Tussauds Bangkok is wax museum. For the entertainment value and a chance to rub shoulders with world celebrities, heads of state, activists, sports heroes and heroines, legendary artists, and even royalty.
Proceed to the airport to board your flight back home. Return home with eternal memories of your Thailand holiday!
- 02 Nights stay at Pattaya Hotel with Breakfast
- 02 Nights stay at Bangkok Hotel with Breakfast
- Coral island by Speed Boat with Lunch in SIC
- Bangkok Temple Tour in SIC ( Golden + Marble)
- Safari world park with Lunch
- Bangkok Airport to Pattaya Hotel PVT Transfer
- Pattaya Hotel to Bangkok Hotel SIC Transfer
- Bangkok Hotel to Bangkok Airport - PVT Transfer
- Visa Fees
- Return Airfare
- Internal flight fare
- Meals not specified / Optional / Tips
- Travel insurance
- Service of a Tour Manager
- Airport and hotel portage
- Any expense of personal nature such as phone calls, laundry bills, tips etc.
- Peak season /weekend surcharge if applicable
- Local departure Taxes if any
- City Tax if applicable
- Anything not mentioned in the outlined itinerary
- GST as applicable
- TCS as applicable
- Tour cost is not valid for Christmas and New year period
Booking Instructions :
- Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS
- Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of "Mango Holidays India Pvt Ltd"
- In case any sightseeing is not done due to weekly closure, an alternative sightseeing will be done for the same’.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of International hotels is usually 1500hrs and 1200hrs respectively
- Please note that all rooms are based on standard category
- All accommodation is subject to availability at the time of booking and the ‘next best’ alternative will be provided if your first choice is not available. Supplements may apply if the level required is not available
- We reserve the right to amend/increase the cost should there be an increase in fares, taxes, fuel surcharges, security taxes or any other unforeseen circumstances
Terms & Conditions :
- There must be minimum 2 adults traveling together at all times
- Early check-in & late checkout would be subject to availability
- For guaranteed early check in / late check out, additional 1-night cost will be applicable
- Rates are subject to change based on availability and date of travel
- Hotel rates are not valid during trade fairs, exhibitions & special events. A surcharge will be levied
- Super peak period / Conference/ Holiday season surcharges would apply
- The tour cost is valid for Indian passport holders only
- For detailed Terms & Conditions and Cancellation Policy, please click on www.mangoholidays.in/terms-and-conditions/