Arrive in Kochi, Proceed to Munnar
Arrive in Kochi. Proceed towards Munnar -called as “nature lover’s paradise” with sprawling tea plantations. Munnar is 1800 mts above sea level and 130 kms from Cochin (4 hrs 30 mins drive). On arrival here, check into the hotel. In the evening proceed to Mettupatty dam / Kundale dam for boating, On the way, you visit Echo point & shooting point. A further 7 kms drive will take you to top station for a spectacular view. Overnight in Munnar.
After breakfast proceed for local sightseeing of Munnar. See the highest peak in South India – Anaimudi. Also see Devikulam – this serene hill township is a nature lover’s retreat. Trout fishing on Devikulam Lake is a major attraction. See Eravikulam National Park - the best place to see Nilgiri Tahr, the mountain goat of South India. The evening is at leisure. Overnight in Munnar.
After Breakfast check out and proceed to Periyar (95 kms & 3 hrs. drive). Enjoy the scenic journey past mist capped mountains, spice plantations and open grasslands lined with spectacular waterfalls & delightful trekking trails. On arrival check into hotel, refresh yourself and relax. Overnight at Thekkady.
THEKKADY TO ALLEPPEY
Today we proceed to Alleppey - known as Venice of the East. On arrival check in to hotel. Later on, you can proceed to enjoy the backwaters ride (on own). Overnight at Alleppey.
Today you return to Kochi & further proceed to your hometown. Return home with eternal memories of your Kerala holiday!
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis
- Daily breakfast and Dinner in all hotels
- A/C Swift/Dzire or similar vehicle from Kochi to Kochi
- All sightseeing as per above plan
- Driver allowance, Toll, Tax, Permit & all parking charges.
- GST – As applicable
- Train or Flights journey cost
- Meals, Guide, Entrance fees
- Personal expenses like Mineral Water bottle, medicine, Telephone, Tips.
- Rates are not valid during events & conventions, Christmas & New Year period – surcharges applicable
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusion list
- Not Valid period between 24 Oct to 30 Oct 2019 & 25 Dec 2019 to 10 Jan 2020
- Christmas/New Year event Supplement charges applicable as per the Hotel Policy
Booking Instructions :
- Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS
- Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of "Mango Holidays India Pvt Ltd"
Terms & Conditions :
- There must be minimum 2 adults traveling together at all times
- Early check-in & late checkout would be subject to availability
- For guaranteed early check in / late check out, additional 1-night cost will be applicable
- Rates are subject to change based on availability and date of travel
- Hotel rates are not valid during trade fairs, exhibitions & special events. A surcharge will be levied]
- Super peak period / Conference/ Holiday season surcharges would apply
- The tour cost is valid for Indian passport holders only
- For detailed Terms & Conditions, Cancellation Policy please click on www.mangoholidays.in/terms-and-conditions/