Morning Pick up from Kochi Airport/Station later Transfer to Hotel, check in, later Start for Local Kochi Sightseeing-Visit Chinese Fishing Net, Portuguese Synagogue, Mattancherry Spice Market, Bolgatti Palace, Night halt at Kochi.
Kochi to Munnar
Morning after Breakfast Check out Hotel, later depart towards Munnar, this is called as “nature lover’s Paradise” with sprawling tea plantations. Munnar is1800mts above sea level, 130 kms from Cochin (3 Hrs. 30 mins drive). On arrival here, check into Hotel. In the evening proceed to Mettupatty dam /Kundale dam for boating, on the way, a visit to Echo point & shooting point. A further 7 kms drive will take you to top station for a spectacular View, Night Halt at Munnar.
Munnar Local Sightseen
Morning after Breakfast later start for Munnar Local Sightseeing- Munnar has the highest peak in South India – Anaimudi – which towards over 2695m (of course needs trekking) Devikulam – This serene hill township is a nature lover’s retreat. Trout fishing on the Devikulam Lake is a major attraction. Eravikulam National Park - It is the best place to see Nilgiri Tahr, the mountain goat of South India. Evening Free for Leisure/Personal Activity, Night halt at Munnar.
Munnar to Thekkady
Morning after Breakfast Check out Hotel later Proceed to Periyar (95 kms & 3 hrs drive). A scenic Journey past mist capped mountains, spice plantations and open grasslands lined with Spectacular Water falls & delightful trekking trails form the access to your hide way here. On arrival check into hotel, refresh yourself & be relaxed. Night halt at Thekkady.
Thekkady to Alleppey
Morning after Breakfast check out Hotel, later Proceed Jetty at Alleppy/Kumarakom, Check into the Hotel. Later on you may proceed to enjoy Backwater ride. (At extra cost) Night halt at Alleppey.
Alleppey to Trivandrum/Kovalam
Morning breakfast at hotel and drive to Trivandrum. Visit Kovalam – Situated on the Malabar Coast along the Kerala shoreline is a small village of Kovalam. This quiet town of Kovalam came on the tourist map, when its beautiful and secluded beaches were discovered. Today Kovalam has become one of the most popular beach hangouts in India. This marvelous beach is a tourist’s dream come true upon. Thereafter continue your drive to Trivandrum. Upon arrival check in at Hotel, Evening free for Leisure, Night halt at Trivandrum/Kovalam.
Trivandrum/Kovalam – Local
Morning breakfast at hotel and at 0900 hrs. Leave to city tour of Trivandrum visiting the ancient Temple of Sri Padmanabhaswamy is one of the major attractions in the city of Thiruvananthapuram and also visit Napier museum, Sri Chitra Art Gallery and Botanical Gardens. Evening at leisure. Night halt at Trivandrum/Kovalam.
Trivandrum Airport drop
Morning after Breakfast Check out Hotel, later depart to Trivandrum airport Drop at Airport for return flight back home with wonderful memories of the Tour
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis
- Daily breakfast and Dinner in all hotels
- A/C Swift/Dzire or similar vehicle from Kochi to Kochi
- All sightseeing as per above plan
- Driver allowance, Toll, Tax, Permit & all parking charges.
- GST – As applicable
- Train or Flights journey cost
- Meals, Guide, Entrance fees
- Personal expenses like Mineral Water bottle, medicine, Telephone, Tips.
- Rates are not valid during events & conventions, Christmas & New Year period – surcharges applicable
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusion list
- Not Valid period between 24 Oct to 30 Oct 2019 & 25 Dec 2019 to 10 Jan 2020
- Christmas/New Year event Supplement charges applicable as per the Hotel Policy
Booking Instructions :
- Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS.
- Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of "Mango Holidays India Pvt Ltd"
Terms & Conditions :
- In case any sightseeing is not done due to weekly closure, an alternative sightseeing will be done for the same’.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of International hotels is usually 1500hrs and 1200hrs respectively
- Please note that all rooms are based on standard category
- All accommodation is subject to availability at the time of booking and the ‘next best’ alternative will be provided if your first choice is not available. Supplements may apply if the level required is not available
- We reserve the right to amend/increase the cost should there be an increase in fares, taxes, fuel surcharges, security taxes or any other unforeseen circumstances