Morning Pick up from Kochi Airport/Station later Transfer to Hotel, check in, later Start for Local Kochi Sightseeing-Visit Chinese Fishing Net, Portuguese Synagogue, Mattancherry Spice Market, Bolgatti Palace, Night halt at Kochi.
Kochi – Munnar
Morning after Breakfast Check out Hotel, later proceed towards Munnar, this is called as “nature lover’s Paradise” with sprawling tea plantations. Munnar is1800mts above sea level, 130 Kms from Cochin (4 Hrs 30 mins drive). On arrival here, check into Hotel. In the evening proceed to Mettupatty dam /Kundale dam for boating, on the way, a visit to Echo point & shooting point. A further 7 kms drive will take you to top station for a spectacular View, Night Halt at Munnar.
Munnar Local Sightseen
Morning after Breakfast later start for Munnar Local Sightseeing- Munnar has the highest peak in South India – Anaimudi – which towards over 2695m (of course needs trekking) Devikulam – This serene hill township is a nature lover’s retreat. Trout fishing on the Devikulam Lake is a major Attraction. Eravikulam National Park - It i2s the best place to see Nilgiri Tahr, the mountain goat of South India. After that visit Tea Museum, Evening Free for Leisure/Personal Activity, Night halt at Munnar.
Munnar – Thekkady
Morning after Breakfast Check out Hotel Later Proceed to Periyar (95 kms & 3 hrs. drive). A scenic Journey past mist capped mountains, spice plantations and open grasslands lined with Spectacular Water falls & delightful trekking trails form the access to your hide way here. On arrival check into Hotel, refresh yourself & be relaxed. Night halt at Thekkady.
Thekkady to Alleppey
Morning after Breakfast Check out Hotel. Later Proceed to Alleppey. Alleppey is known for Venice of the east. On arrival check in to hotel. Later on, proceed to enjoy the backwater ride. (On own) evening spend time on beach. Night halt at Alleppey Hotel.
Alleppey to Kochi
Morning after Breakfast Check out Hotel, later depart to Kochi, Drop at Airport for return flight back home with wonderful memories of the Tour
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis
- Daily breakfast and Dinner in all hotels
- A/C Swift/Dzire or similar vehicle from Kochi to Kochi
- All sightseeing as per above plan
- Driver allowance, Toll, Tax, Permit & all parking charges.
- GST – As applicable
- Train or Flights journey cost
- Meals, Guide, Entrance fees
- Personal expenses like Mineral Water bottle, medicine, Telephone, Tips.
- Rates are not valid during events & conventions, Christmas & New Year period – surcharges applicable
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusion list
- If take the House Boat in Alleppey Rs: - 3,000/- per person extra applicable
- Christmas/New Year event Supplement charges applicable as per the Hotel Policy
- Not Valid period between 24 Oct to 30 Oct 2019 & 25 Dec 2019 to 10 Jan 2020
Booking Instructions :
- Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS.
- Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of "Mango Holidays India Pvt Ltd"
Terms & Conditions :
- There must be minimum 2 adults traveling together at all times
- Early check-in & late checkout would be subject to availability
- For guaranteed early check in / late check out, additional 1-night cost will be applicable
- Rates are subject to change based on availability and date of travel
- Hotel rates are not valid during trade fairs, exhibitions & special events. A surcharge will be levied]
- Super peak period / Conference/ Holiday season surcharges would apply
- The tour cost is valid for Indian passport holders only
- For detailed Terms & Conditions, Cancellation Policy please click on www.mangoholidays.in/terms-and-conditions/