Arrive in Paris
Your exciting Europe tour begins today! Proceed to your hotel to check in. Later the evening is free for you to enjoy at leisure. Overnight in Novotel Aulnay or similar, Paris
Eiffel Tower Top Level, Paris city tour, Fragonard, Seine River Cruise
After breakfast visit the 3rd Level of the Eiffel Tower, which will give you a bird's eye view of Paris. Further on a city tour of Paris. See the Arc de Triomphe, Concorde Square, National Assembly, Champs Elysees and more. We then proceed to Fragonard - where you can see how the famous French perfumes are made. We then take a romantic boat ride on the River Seine. Overnight in Hotel Novotel Paris Nord Expo Aulnay or similar, Paris
Brussels city tour
After breakfast, we proceed to Brussels -the capital city of Belgium. On a city tour of Brussels, see the Atomium, Grand Place, Town Hall and the Royal Palace. Overnight in Holiday Inn Brussels Airport or similar, Belgium
Keukenhof Tulip Garden / Madurodam, Amsterdam Canal Cruise, Cheese Farm, Clogs Factory Outlet
Today you visit the beautiful country of Holland. See the stunning Keukenhof Tulip Garden (From 21 March to 10 May) OR Visit Madurodam (After 10 May) Holland in miniature. Then take a cruise along the ancient canals of Amsterdam. Then visit a cheese farm to see how traditional cheese is made. This is followed by a visit to the Clogs Factory where you will get a demonstration of how wooden shoes are made. Then you have some free time for shopping for souvenirs. Overnight in Holiday Inn Brussels Airport or similar, Belgium
After breakfast we proceed to the stunning countryside of Germany where we will take the romantic Rhine Cruise, while enjoying the famous German beer. Overnight in Parkhotel or similar, Germany
Black Forest, Schaffhausen, Rhine Falls Boat Ride, Switzerland
After breakfast we proceed to visit the cuckoo clock factory in the famous Black Forest region. Proceed to Schaffhausen to see the Rhine Falls. Enjoy a boat ride to the falls. Overnight in Seedamm Plaza or similar, Switzerland.
Lion Monument, Kappelbrucke Bridge in Lucerne, Mt. Titlis
After breakfast drive to Lucerne. Proceed on walking tour of Lucerne. See the grand Lion Monument and Kappelbrucke– wooden bridge. Then take a trip to Mt. Titlis. Take the amazing Ice Flyer Ride and have a gala time playing in the snow! Overnight in Seedamm Plaza or similar, Switzerland.
Toy Train Ride through Vaduz, Swarovski Crystal World, Walking tour of Innsbruck
Proceed to Liechtenstein - one of the smallest countries in the world. Take a Toy Train ride in capital city Vaduz. Continuing our journey to Wattens in Austria, you will visit the Crystal Museum of Swarovski. Moving on to Innsbruck, you will see the Golden Roof and Helblinghaus – a building resembling a Wedding Cake. Overnight in Bon Alpina or similar, Austria.
Munich city tour
Continuing our journey proceed on to panoramic city tour of Munich. See the Olympic Stadium, followed by an orientation tour of Munich where you will see Marienplatz. Overnight at Holiday Inn Munchen or similar, Germany
Return home with eternal memories
It is time to say goodbye to your new friends and take home memories of your amazing Europe Tour only with MANGO HOLIDAYS!! (B)
- All Delicious Unlimited Indian Jain / Vegetarian / Non-vegetarian Meals with Variety of Indian & Continental Meals included
- Visit 3rd level of the Eiffel Tower to take Bird’s Eye View of Paris
- City tour of Paris
- Romantic Seine River Cruise in Paris
- Visit the French Perfumery - Fragonard
- Orientation tour of Brussels
- Feast your eyes with Keukenhof – Tulip Gardens (Till 10 May only) OR Visit Madurodam – Holland in miniature (After 10 May)
- Catch a breathtaking view of Amsterdam by Cruise from the Centuries Old Canals
- Take a cruise on the beautiful River Rhine while enjoying a glass of wine
- Take a boat ride to the Rhine Falls
- View the Magnificent Rhine Falls at Schaffhausen
- Cherish an experience to be on the Top of Europe – Jungfraujoch with lunch
- Visit the attractive town of Interlaken
- Walking tour of Lucerne
- Visit Mt. Titlis in a revolving cable car and enjoy an ‘Ice Flyer’ ride
- Take a Toy Train Ride in Vaduz - Liechtenstein (One of the Smallest Countries in the World)
- Visit the famous Swarovski Crystal Museum and Crystal Shopping in Wattens – Austria
- See the Golden Roof and Maria Theresean Strasse in Innsbruck
- City tour of Munich
- Smart Trolley Bag + Cap + Attractive Pouch of Mango Holidays
- Professional, Friendly, Multilingual and Experienced Indian Tour Managers travelling with you throughout your Tour in Europe
- Cost of your round-trip economy class airfare valid for the duration of the tour from Mumbai
- Accommodation at the hotels as per itinerary on twin sharing basis
- Meals, coach tours, transfers, entrance fees, sightseeing and surface transportation as mentioned in the itinerary
- Cost of visas needed to participate in the tour
- Cost of the overseas travel insurance policy valid for the tour. (Passengers above 60 years of age will have to pay the actual difference of the insurance premium)
- Tips for guides & drivers
- Services of the Tour Manager and local representatives
- Cost of extension of the validity of your air ticket
- Any increase in the airfare, fuel surcharge and/or taxes charged by the airlines on your air ticket. (Calculated as on 1st July '19 rates).
- Any increase in the rate of US Dollar / Euro / Pound i.e. GBP / Swiss Francs i.e. CHF leading to an increase in the cost of the tour which may come into effect prior to your date of departure.
- Porterage at hotels, apartments, airports & seaports, tips, insurance, laundry, wines, mineral water, telephone charges, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming part of the group menus
- Any extra expenses incurred for changing the route due to any unforeseen circumstances, forced majeure instances, natural calamities, political disturbances, strikes etc
- Anything not specifically mentioned under 'Your tour price includes'
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in ‘What your tour price includes’
- GST as applicable
Product Features :
- Visit 7 Countries and 14 Major Cities
- France: Paris
- Belgium: Brussels
- Netherlands (Holland): Amsterdam
- Germany: St Goarshausen, Kamp Bornhofen, Munich
- Switzerland: Lucerne, Engelberg, Schaffhausen, Grund, Interlaken
- Liechtenstein: Vaduz
- Austria: Wattens, Innsbruck
Booking Instructions :
- Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS.
- Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of "Mango Holidays India Pvt Ltd"
Air Travel Instructions :
- Air Travel: Mumbai - Paris // Munich - Mumbai . We use combination of Airlines like Lufthansa / Emirates etc.
- Guests may please note that for domestic flights or internal flights from one city to another city on international tours, the baggage allowance will be as per the respective airline baggage policy and weight regulations.
- Guests are requested to pack their belongings and carry luggage in accordance to the respective airlines baggage allowance.
- Excess baggage (if any) will be chargeable as per the airline policy and the same has to be borne by the guest.
Visa Instructions :
- Travel Documents & Requirements
- Original passport with minimum 6 months validity from the date of tour arrival along with sufficient blank pages for the stamping of visa
- A valid Tourist Visa for the duration of the tour
- For all Schengen countries passport validity should not exceed more than 10 years
- Handwritten passport is not acceptable
- Visa Process Link to Visa Documents: Schengen through France : https://www.vfsglobal.com/india/france/English/Tourist_Visa.html
- In case any sightseeing is not done due to weekly closure, an alternative sightseeing will be done for the same’.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of International hotels is usually 1500hrs and 1200hrs respectively.
Terms & Conditions :
- For detailed Terms & Conditions & Cancellation policy, please click on www.mangoholidays.in/terms-and-conditions/