ARRIVE IN MELBOURNE
Arrive Melbourne Tullamarine Airport within 2130hrs & SIC Transfer to Hotel. Overnight stay at Melbourne.
MELBOURNE CITY TOUR
Breakfast at the hotel. A coach will pick you up from your hotel for transfer to the departure point of your tour. At 8.20am join your coach to commence a morning Melbourne City Tour. Melbourne is known for its gardens, restaurants, cafes and markets, arcades and laneway, galleries, the arts and its relaxed elegant charm. It is also home to the Australian Open Tennis, Australian rules football and the Melbourne Cup horse race. Enjoy seeing the highlights of Melbourne city with a guided laneway walk, and time to explore the famous Queen Victoria Markets. Afternoon SIC Phillip Island Penguins, Kangaroos & Koalas. Overnight stay at the hotel. Overnight stay at Melbourne.
FULL DAY GREAT OCEAN ROAD
Breakfast at the hotel. A coach will pick you up from your hotel for transfer to the departure point of your tour. At 8.00am join your coach to commence a full day Great Ocean Road tour. The Great Ocean Road is one of the world’s great drives, a dramatic, powerful, dangerous and majestic coastline, also known as the Shipwreck Coast. Your day on the Great Ocean Road extends from Geelong through Anglesea, Lorne and Apollo Bay. After a stop for lunch (own expense) continue on through the Otway National Park to the rugged beauty of the Twelve Apostle National Park and the Twelve Apostles themselves. Also view Loch Ard Gorge and Port Campbell – this beautiful rugged coastline has been shaped by the wild Southern Ocean. Tour concludes at approximately 7.30pm, at which time hotel drop offs will commence. O Overnight stay at Melbourne.
Melbourne – Gold Coast
Breakfast. Depart to Melbourne Tullamarine Airport by SIC Transfer. Arrive Brisbane or Gold Coast Domestic Airport within 2100Hrs and SIC Transfer to your Hotel. Overnight at Gold Coast.
Breakfast. Return SIC transfer to Movie world Admission. Overnight at Gold Coast.
Breakfast. Return SIC transfer to Sea World Admission. Overnight at Gold Coast.
GOLD COAST - SYDNEY
Breakfast. Depart for Gold Coast Airport by SIC Transfer for your onward flight. Arrive Sydney Airport within 2130hrs & SIC Transfer to your Hotel. Overnight at Sydney.
SYDNEY CITY TOUR
Breakfast. Morning Half Day SIC Sydney City Tour with views of Opera House & Harbour Bridge and visit to Manly Beach, etc - Limited Hotel Pickup, No Hotel Drop, Tour ends by 1145hrs near Darling Harbour or Circular Quay OR Afternoon Half Day SIC Sydney City Tour with views of Opera House & Harbour Bridge and visit to Bondi Beach, etc NO Hotel Pickup Evening proceed on OWN to King Street Wharf # 5, Darling Harbour by 1850-1900hrs to join Sydney Showboat Cruise with Indian Vegetarian Dinner & Standard Seating - No Transfers Overnight at Sydney.
BLUE MOUNTAIN TOUR
Breakfast at the hotel. A coach will pick you up from your hotel for transfer to the departure point of your tour. At 8.15am join your coach to commence a full day Blue Mountains tour. Travel over the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge and head west towards the Blue Mountains. Visit the quaint village of Leura to purchase morning tea (own expense), then head to Scenic World and enjoy views of the Jamison Valley. You may choose to ride the Railway, Cableway or Skyway (own expense). at approximately 6.00pm. Overnight at Sydney.
After breakfast, proceed to the airport to board your flight back home. Return home with eternal memories of your Australian holiday!
- 03 nights’ accommodation in Melbourne
- 03 nights’ accommodation in Gold Coast
- 03 nights’ accommodation in Sydney
- Return airport transfers on SIC
- Melbourne City Tour on SIC
- Full Phillip Island Penguins, Kangaroos & Koalas on SIC
- Full Day Great Ocean Road on SIC
- Full day Blue Mountain Tour on SIC
- Sea World & Movie World Admission with return transfer on SIC
- Visa Fees
- Return Airfare
- Internal flight fare
- Meals not specified / Optional / Tips
- Travel insurances.
- Service of a Tour Manager
- Airport and hotel porterage.
- Any expense of personal nature such as phone calls, laundry bills, tips etc.
- Peak season /weekend surcharge if applicable
- Local departure Taxes if any
- City Tax
- Anything not mentioned in the outlined itinerary.
- GST as applicable
Booking Instructions :
- Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS
- Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of "Mango Holidays India Pvt Ltd"
- In case any sightseeing is not done due to weekly closure, an alternative sightseeing will be done for the same’.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of International hotels is usually 1500hrs and 1200hrs respectively
- Please note that all rooms are based on standard category
- All accommodation is subject to availability at the time of booking and the ‘next best’ alternative will be provided if your first choice is not available. Supplements may apply if the level required is not available
- We reserve the right to amend/increase the cost should there be an increase in fares, taxes, fuel surcharges, security taxes or any other unforeseen circumstances
Terms & Conditions :
- There must be minimum 2 adults traveling together at all times
- Early check-in & late checkout would be subject to availability
- For guaranteed early check in / late check out, additional 1-night cost will be applicable
- Rates are subject to change based on availability and date of travel
- Hotel rates are not valid during trade fairs, exhibitions & special events. A surcharge will be levied]
- Super peak period / Conference/ Holiday season surcharges would apply
- The tour cost is valid for Indian passport holders only
- For detailed Terms & Conditions, Cancellation Policy please click on www.mangoholidays.in/terms-and-conditions/