ARRIVE IN AUCKLAND
On arrival in Auckland seat in coach guests will be met and privately transferred to hotel. Self-drive guests will collect a rental car and drive to the hotel. Overnight at the hotel in Auckland.
Today you will be enjoying Auckland city tour + Sky Tower This half day tour goes around the central city, experiencing many of its best and most scenic sights. Travel through the city centre and over the Auckland Harbour Bridge, enjoying views of the Hauraki Gulf and city skyline. See the Viaduct Harbour and revitalized waterfront precinct, the University of Auckland and the Auckland Domain. Developed around an extinct volcano, it features tropical gardens, duck ponds and public art, and is also home to the Auckland War Memorial Museum. Continue through the boutique shopping area of Parnell Village and along the scenic waterfront route of Tamaki Drive to Michael Joseph Savage Memorial Park with its formal gardens and tranquil atmosphere, offering stunning views over the picturesque Eastern Bays, Auckland city and the Waitemata Harbour. The tallest man-made structure in New Zealand at 328 metres high. Prepare for breathtaking 360 degree views from the observation deck of this Auckland landmark. On a clear day it is possible to see as far as 80 kilometres in all directions – it's the perfect way to get to know the city of Auckland and its surroundings. Overnight at the hotel in Auckland.
AUCKLAND – ROTORUA – AUCKLAND
Travel south through the rolling green hills and lush pastureland of the Waikato region to arrive at Waitomo. Enjoy a guided tour of the world-famous Waitomo Glowworm Caves with its weird and wonderful limestone formations and a magical boat ride under thousands of twinkling glowworms. On completion continue over the forested Mamaku Ranges to reach the ‘Thermal City’ of Rotorua Visit Te Puia Thermal Reserve to see boiling mudpools and roaring geysers. Following this, visit Agrodome for a New Zealand farm show featuring sheep dog demonstrations, cow milking and an introduction to the stars of our sheep industry, Geo Thermal Park tour at Wakarewarewa, and Maori Cultural Centre and dance Performance Concert. at Te Puia Thermal Reserve. Overnight at the hotel in Auckland.
AUCKLAND TO QUEENSTOWN
After breakfast check out of the hotel and Take the flight (not included) to Queenstown. On arrival you will be transferred to Queenstown hotel. Later Hop on board the Skyline Gondola and take in the stunning views as you ride the steepest cable car lift in the Southern Hemisphere! You’ll be carried 450 metres above Queenstown and Lake Wakatipu to the top of Bob's Peak, where you’ll enjoy a spectacular 220 degree panorama with breath-taking views of Coronet Peak, The Remarkables, Walter and Cecil Peak and, of course, Queenstown. Overnight at the hotel in Queenstown.
Follow the southern arm of Lake Wakatipu to Lumsden, and onward to Lake Te Anau. Enter the Eglinton Valley and travel through the breath taking man made Homer Tunnel to reach Milford Sound. Enjoy a cruise on this world-famous fiord, dominated by Mitre Peak and the cascading Bowen Falls, also enjoy lunch on board. Return to Queenstown later today. Overnight at the hotel in Queenstown.
QUEENSTOWN TO CHRISTCHURCH
After breakfast check out of the hotel and proceed to Christchurch via Mt.Cook and Lake Tekapo. Travel through the Central Otago region and onto the small town of Twizel. Continue north following the shores of Lake Pukaki to Mt Cook, New Zealand’s highest peak. Visit the ‘Church of the Good Shepherd’ at Lake Tekapo before travelling across the Canterbury Plains to arrive in the ‘Garden City’ of Christchurch.
DEPART FROM CHRISTCHURCH
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel. Check out from the hotel and proceed for the airport to board your return flight to India.
- 3 Nights accommodation in Auckland
- 2 Nights accommodation in Queenstown
- 1 Night accommodation in Christchurch
- Daily Breakfast
- Auckland City Tour
- Sky Tower Entry
- Waitomo Glow Worm Caves
- Agrodome Farm Show
- Te Puia cultural centre and Wakarewarewa thermal valley
- Milford Sound Cruise with Lunch
- Skyline Gondola
- Visit to Church of Good Shepard
- Return Airport Transfers on SIC Basis (For SIC)
- Visa Fees
- Return Airfare
- Internal flight fare
- Meals not specified / Optional / Tips
- Travel insurance
- Service of a Tour Manager
- Airport and hotel porterage
- Any expense of personal nature such as phone calls, laundry bills, tips etc.
- Peak season /weekend surcharge if applicable
- Local departure Taxes if any
- City Tax if applicable
- Anything not mentioned in the outlined itinerary
- GST as applicable
Booking Instructions :
- Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS
- Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of "Mango Holidays India Pvt Ltd"
- In case any sightseeing is not done due to weekly closure, an alternative sightseeing will be done for the same’.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of International hotels is usually 1500hrs and 1200hrs respectively
- Please note that all rooms are based on standard category
- All accommodation is subject to availability at the time of booking and the ‘next best’ alternative will be provided if your first choice is not available. Supplements may apply if the level required is not available
- We reserve the right to amend/increase the cost should there be an increase in fares, taxes, fuel surcharges, security taxes or any other unforeseen circumstances
Terms & Conditions :
- There must be minimum 2 adults traveling together at all times
- Early check-in & late checkout would be subject to availability
- For guaranteed early check in / late check out, additional 1-night cost will be applicable
- Rates are subject to change based on availability and date of travel
- Hotel rates are not valid during trade fairs, exhibitions & special events. A surcharge will be levied]
- Super peak period / Conference/ Holiday season surcharges would apply
- The tour cost is valid for Indian passport holders only
- For detailed Terms & Conditions, Cancellation Policy please click on www.mangoholidays.in/terms-and-conditions/