On arrival in Auckland seat in coach guests will be met and privately transferred to hotel.
AUCKLAND - WAITOMO - ROTORUA
Farewell the ‘City of Sails’ as you travel south through the fertile Waikato region to arrive at Waitomo. Enjoy a guided tour of the world famous Waitomo Glowworm Caves including an underground boat ride viewing the millions of glow worms on the cavern roof. On completion continue over the forested Mamaku Ranges to reach the ‘Thermal City’ of Rotorua.
Visit Te Puia Thermal Reserve, the Agrodome for a sheep and farm show and Rainbow Springs to view trout and wildlife. This afternoon is at leisure.
ROTORUA - QUEENSTOWN
Depart for the airport on your own for your domestic flight from Rotorua to Queenstown (airfare is NOT included).
free day to explore the endless optional attavailable. Queenstown offers bungy jumping, jetboating, white water rafting, gondola rides and much more. Optional activities not included in the tour price.
QUEENSTOWN - MT COOK - CHRISTCHURCH
Travel through the Central Otago region and onto the small town of Twizel. Continue north following the shores of Lake Pukaki to Mt Cook, New Zealand’s highest peak. Visit the ‘Church of the Good Shepherd’ at Lake Tekapo before travelling across the Canterbury Plains to arrive in the ‘Garden City’ of Christchurch.
After breakfast SIC customers will be transferred to airport in a shared vehicle. Board your flight for onward journey
- Meet and greet on arrival
- Accommodation (As per option) as mentioned in the itinerary on Dbl STD sharing rooms.
- Daily cooked breakfast in Hotel’s restaurant, in case of no restaurant at hotel/ motel, Continental breakfast will be served in your room a day prior.
- Sightseeing and entrances fees as per itinerary.
- SIC Milford day out without lunch by Jucy (by Jucy Milford)
- Tranz alpine train tickets
- All transfers and tours as mentioned in the itinerary
- Visa Fees
- Return Airfare
- Internal flight fare
- Meals not specified / Optional / Tips
- Travel insurance
- Service of a Tour Manager
- Airport and hotel porterage
- Any expense of personal nature such as phone calls, laundry bills, tips etc.
- Peak season /weekend surcharge if applicable
- Local departure Taxes if any
- City Tax if applicable
- Anything not mentioned in the outlined itinerary
- GST as applicable
Booking Instructions :
- Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS
- Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of "Mango Holidays India Pvt Ltd"
- In case any sightseeing is not done due to weekly closure, an alternative sightseeing will be done for the same’.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of International hotels is usually 1500hrs and 1200hrs respectively
- Please note that all rooms are based on standard category
- All accommodation is subject to availability at the time of booking and the ‘next best’ alternative will be provided if your first choice is not available. Supplements may apply if the level required is not available
- We reserve the right to amend/increase the cost should there be an increase in fares, taxes, fuel surcharges, security taxes or any other unforeseen circumstances
Terms & Conditions :
- There must be minimum 2 adults traveling together at all times
- Early check-in & late checkout would be subject to availability
- For guaranteed early check in / late check out, additional 1-night cost will be applicable
- Rates are subject to change based on availability and date of travel
- Hotel rates are not valid during trade fairs, exhibitions & special events. A surcharge will be levied]
- Super peak period / Conference/ Holiday season surcharges would apply
- The tour cost is valid for Indian passport holders only
- For detailed Terms & Conditions, Cancellation Policy please click on www.mangoholidays.in/terms-and-conditions/