Fly to San Francisco, one of the few North American cities to achieve the legendary status of such places as Paris or London. The city's well-known hills offer stunning views of the Pacific Ocean and San Francisco Bay, and feature a wide array of shops, restaurants, and cosmopolitan nightlife. In addition to its diversity and charm, San Francisco is a gateway to Silicon Valley, America's premier high-technology center. Upon arrival, check in to the hotel.
Today, we proceed on a sightseeing tour of San Francisco. You will visit the famous Golden Gate Bridge, with the world’s highest bridge towers. Continue on to Twin Peaks, Lombard Street, Cable Car, Pier 39, Nob Hill, Civic Center, Union Square, Fisherman’s Wharf, Palace of Fine Arts& other highlights.
Today, we proceed by plane/train/road to Las Vegas. On arrival, transfer to your hotel. In the evening, we proceed for the city tour in Las Vegas experiencing the spectacular Colorful Dancing Fountain water fountains of the Bellagio, the Pirate Ships at Treasure Island, Stratosphere Tower, Downtown Vegas, and of course Fremont street, where over 12 million lights create a free show with pumping music.
GRAND CANYON (OPTIONAL)
Spend the day at leisure OR take the Grand Canyon Tour BUS OR AIR (OPTIONAL). Don’t forget the new Wonder of the West, The SKYWALK. In the evening, take the Las Vegas Night Flight (OPTIONAL), a Helicopter Ride over dazzling night time Vegas, take in a fabulous Show or visit any of the free shows such as the Sirens of Treasure Island and much more.
Today, we proceed by plane/train/road to Los Angeles. Later, enjoy a city tour of Los Angeles. We will drive you through the “Entertainment capital of the world, ”Hollywood, Hollywood Walk of Fame, Beverly Hills, Grumman Chinese Theater, Sunset Strip, Rodeo Drive for the world’s most expensive shopping, and Chinatown for some good bargains.
Join us today for a tour of Universal Studios, which has always been known for its innovative rides and attractions and is designed to let visitors experience the movies like never before. A trip to Universal is like a trip into the heart of Hollywood. With films and TV shows always in production, one never knows who they might see wandering the sidewalks of the park.
Check out of the hotel and transfer to airport for flight to next destination/home
- Hotel Accommodations as per itinerary
- Meals as per itinerary
- Airport - Hotel-Airport Transfers
- City Tour on SIC: San Francisco, Las Vegas, Los Angeles
- Entrance Tickets with transfers: Universal Studios
- All tours & transfers on SIC
- Visa Fees
- Return Airfare
- Internal flight fare
- Meals not specified / Optional / Tips
- Travel insurance
- Service of a Tour Manager
- Airport and hotel porterage
- Any expense of personal nature such as phone calls, laundry bills, tips etc.
- Peak season /weekend surcharge if applicable
- Local departure Taxes if any
- City Tax
- Resort fees / tax
- Anything not mentioned in the outlined itinerary.
- Taxes as applicable
Booking Instructions :
- Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS.
- Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of "Mango Holidays India Pvt Ltd"
- In case any sightseeing is not done due to weekly closure, an alternative sightseeing will be done for the same’.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of International hotels is usually 1500hrs and 1200hrs respectively
- Please note that all rooms are based on standard category
- All accommodation is subject to availability at the time of booking and the ‘next best’ alternative will be provided if your first choice is not available. Supplements may apply if the level required is not available
- We reserve the right to amend/increase the cost should there be an increase in fares, taxes, fuel surcharges, security taxes or any other unforeseen circumstances
Terms & Conditions :
- There must be minimum 2 adults traveling together at all times
- Early check-in & late checkout would be subject to availability
- For guaranteed early check in / late check out, additional 1-night cost will be applicable
- Rates are subject to change based on availability and date of travel
- Hotel rates are not valid during trade fairs, exhibitions & special events. A surcharge will be levied
- Super peak period / Conference/ Holiday season surcharges would apply
- The tour cost is valid for Indian passport holders only
- For detailed Terms & Conditions and Cancellation Policy please click on www.mangoholidays.in/terms-and-conditions/