ARRIVE IN ISTANBUL
Arrival Istanbul... Meet with the driver and transfer to the hotel (early check in subject to availability) At around 1300h meet with the guide for half day. Boat Trip on The Bosphorus and amazing cruise between the two continents Europe and Asia. The Rumeli Fortress (from the sea, no interior visit) Cable Car and Pierre Loti Hill was named after the Famous French writer you will enjoy magnificent scenery of Golden Horn and the city. Overnight at hotel
Breakfast at hotel. At around 0800h meet with the guide. Hippodrome, The scene of ancient chariot races, the ancient Hippodrome, with its four monuments; the GERMAN Fountain of Wilhelm II, the Obelisk of Thedosius, the bronze Serpentine Column and the Column of Constantine. Sultanahmet Imperial Mosque Across from St. Sophia built in the 17th century by the architect Mehmet, this is known as the Blue Mosque because of its magnificent interior decoration of blue Iznik tiles. St. Sophia (closed on Mondays) This ancient basilica, built by Constantine the Great, in the 4th century and reconstructed by Justinian in the 6th century, is one of the architectural marvels of all time. Grand Covered Bazaar (closed on Sundays) In this labyrinth of streets and passages are more than 4000 shops with each trade having its own area; the goldsmiths’ street, the carpet sellers, Turkish arts and crafts, such as handpainted ceramic plates, hand-honed copperware, brasware and trays, water ewers, onyxware and meerschaum pipers.
ISTANBUL / KAYSERI
Transfer to the airport, fly to Kayseri. On arrival start visits including; Devrent Valley where various types of fairy chimneys are abundant. We will walk through this amazing valley. Thereafter visit Pasabagi (Monk's Valley) with multiple stems and caps, peculiar to this area. After visiting Pasabagi, drive to Avanos which is known for the pottery, a craft dating back to the Hittite period. The red clay which is worked by local craftsmen comes from the residue in the Kizilirmak river, the longest river of Turkey. Further to the time for lunch proceed to Goreme Open Air Museum (Dark Church is excluded; entrance requires additional admission fee) to visit the churches, chapels and monasteries carved into the fairy chimneys from the 10th to the 13th centuries with frescos painted on the walls. Thereafter time to take photos in the neighboring valleys before going back to the hotels
Optional Hot Air Balloon tour. Meet at the hotel lobby in the morning and visit to Rose Valley, one of the most beautiful trekking valleys in Cappadocia, and explore the famous rock- cut churches by hiking through the valley. Rest in Cavusin, an old Greek village, known for its Christian houses and churches. After having time for lunch visit Ortahisar Castle, similar to Uchisar Castle in style, where storage caves can also be observed. In the afternoon visit Kaymakli (or Ozkonak) Underground City where early Christians lived in fear and faith. On the way back visit to panoramic Pigeon Valley where pigeons contributed to the lives of locals with their manure to fertilize the vineyards. You may also like to taste Cappadocia wine in a local winery. Dinner and overnight at hotel.
CAPPADOCIA - ANTALYA
After breakfast transfer to Kayseri Airport, fly to Antalya. On arrival transfer to hotel. Dinner and overnight.
Aftir breakfast visit of the city; Lara Beach, Marina, Clock Tower, Old Town. Dinner and overnight at hotel.
Breakfast at hotel. Transfer to Kayseri airport. Fly back home via Istanbul
- Meals as mentioned on the itinerary
- Entrance to all mentioned sites and museums
- English speaking guidance
- A/C dlx non smoking vehicles
- Road tolls, parking fees
- Ferry crossings
- Tips to the restaurants and hotels
- Transfer services in Istanbul based on Ataturk Airport. In case using of Sabiha Gokcen Apt there will be supplement
- Visa Fees
- Return Airfare
- Internal flight fare (if any)
- Meals not specified / Optional / Tips
- Travel insurance
- Service of a Tour Manager
- Airport and hotel porterage
- Any expense of personal nature such as phone calls, laundry bills, tips etc.
- Peak season /weekend surcharge if applicable
- Local departure Taxes if any
- City Tax
- Anything not mentioned in the outlined itinerary
- GST as applicable
- Domestic air fares
- Hot Air Balloon Ride in Cappadocia
- Drinks during meals
- Tip to the guides and drivers
Booking Instructions :
- Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS
- Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of "Mango Holidays India Pvt Ltd"
- In case any sightseeing is not done due to weekly closure, an alternative sightseeing will be done for the same’.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of International hotels is usually 1500hrs and 1200hrs respectively
- Please note that all rooms are based on standard category
- All accommodation is subject to availability at the time of booking and the ‘next best’ alternative will be provided if your first choice is not available. Supplements may apply if the level required is not available
- We reserve the right to amend/increase the cost should there be an increase in fares, taxes, fuel surcharges, security taxes or any other unforeseen circumstances
Terms & Conditions :
- There must be minimum 2 adults traveling together at all times
- Early check-in & late checkout would be subject to availability
- For guaranteed early check in / late check out, additional 1-night cost will be applicable
- Rates are subject to change based on availability and date of travel
- Hotel rates are not valid during trade fairs, exhibitions & special events. A surcharge will be levied
- Super peak period / Conference/ Holiday season surcharges would apply
- The tour cost is valid for Indian passport holders only
- For detailed Terms & Conditions and Cancellation Policy, please click on www.mangoholidays.in/terms-and-conditions/