Arrive in Kathmandu
Upon arrival in Kathmandu Airport, you will be Greeted and Assisted by our Representative. After completing your custom formalities, transfer to Hotel for check-in. Evening, attend Aarati at Pashupatinath Temple. Drive back to Hotel. Overnight at Kathmandu Hotel.
After breakfast, visit Jalanarayan Temple (Sleeping Vishnu in the water). Later, you will be visiting Swoyambhunath Stupa (Monkey Temple) and Patan Durbar Square and Krishna Temple. Drive back to Hotel. Overnight at Kathmandu Hotel.
Breakfast | Dinner |
Breakfast is at Hotel. Proceed to visit Chandragiri Cable Car (You can see snow mountain from Here) Rest of the day is free for Shopping . Overnight in Kathmandu Hotel.
Breakfast | Dinner |
Kathmandu - Departure
After breakfast, transfer to International Airport for onward destination.
- 03 Nights accommodation on twin sharing basis on Half Board basis [B/fast & Dinner]
- Transfer & sightseeing by AC Similar.
- GST applicable
- Air Fare / Train fare
- Guide charges, Entry Fees , Boat ride & Camera Charges if any
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, Porterage
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like cyclone, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc. (to be borne by the client and directly payable on the spot)
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, should be is directly payable on the spot)
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion
- Anything which is not mentioned under “INCLUDES” header
- Expense of personal nature like tipping, laundry, telephone / fax calls, alcoholic beverages, camera/video camera fee at monuments, medical expenses, airport departure tax etc. Any other services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Any Visa fees, insurance fees, etc.
- Any tips to hotel staff, local guides, drivers etc.
- Any meals apart from the ones mentioned in the itinerary.
Booking Instructions :
- Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS.
- Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of "Mango Holidays India Pvt Ltd"
- In case any sightseeing is not done due to weekly closure, an alternative sightseeing will be done for the same’.
- Please note that all rooms are based on standard category
- All accommodation is subject to availability at the time of booking and the ‘next best’ alternative will be provided if your first choice is not available. Supplements may apply if the level required is not available
- We reserve the right to amend/increase the cost should there be an increase in fares, taxes, fuel surcharges, security taxes or any other unforeseen circumstances
- Tour cost is not valid during Christmas and New Year period.
Terms & Conditions :
- There must be minimum 2 adults traveling together at all times
- Early check-in & late checkout would be subject to availability
- For guaranteed early check in / late check out, additional 1-night cost will be applicable
- Rates are subject to change based on availability and date of travel
- Hotel rates are not valid during trade fairs, exhibitions & special events. A surcharge will be levied
- Super peak period / Conference/ Holiday season surcharges would apply
- The tour cost is valid for Indian passport holders only
- For detailed Terms & Conditions and Cancellation Policy, please click on www.mangoholidays.in/terms-and-conditions/