Arrive in Cape Town
Upon arrival at Cape Town International Airport, our representative meets you for a transfer to your pre-booked hotel. Cape Town is one of the most popular long-haul destinations in the world. Due to its unique topography, it is also one of the easiest places in which to orientate oneself as long as you remember that with Table Mountain behind you and Robben Island before you; you are facing north, looking across Table Bay and up the west coast of Africa.
Cape Town - City Tour
After breakfast leave on a half-day Mother City tour. You will go for a scenic coastal drive through Clifton & Sea Point & later tour passes the Houses of Parliament, the Castle, the SA Museum, and a few other historical sights – District Six, Bo-Kaap, Slave Lodge & ending at the bustling Greenmarket Square. A cable car ride, takes you up the Table Mountain (weather permitting otherwise Signal Hill) for a breathtaking view over the city (entrance is included) Return to your hotel.
Cape Town - Peninsula Tour
Breakfast is taken at the hotel. Depart on a full day Peninsula tour This comprehensive tour shows you the best of the spectacular Cape Peninsula and why it is it's called the Fairest Cape. Travel past Sea Point and Camps Bay, past the famous beaches of Clifton and Llandudno towards Hout Bay. Drive along the Atlantic Seaboard. Pass through Noordhoek and Scarborough. Later you will take to the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve. Enjoy the funicular ride aboard the “Flying Dutchman” and enjoy the unforgettable spectacular views. Later get the photo opportunity to take some pictures at the second southern most tip of the African continent. Visit the beautiful Boulders Beach, and have the option to sit among the famous colony of Jackass Penguins. Thereafter we enjoy a short stop at the naval port of Simon's Town and know about the legend of “Able Seaman Just Nuisance” the Great Dane Dog that was inducted in Royal Navy. Return to the hotel.
After breakfast, check and transfer to Oudtshoorn. It is known as the ‘Feather Capital of the World’ thanks to its huge ostrich industry. Arrive and in the afternoon, enjoy a tour of the Wildlife Ranch where you will visit a crocodile Park where you have opportunity to take pictures with Cheetah. Check into hotel and spend rest of evening in the comfort of your hotel.
Oudtshoorn - Knysna
After breakfast leave for a tour of the Cango Caves - In Oudtshoorn you go underground to marvel at the icy formations in the Cango Caves, regarded as one of South Africa’s most spectacular natural wonders Later enjoy a tour of the Ostrich Farm before your transfer to Knysna. Arrive in Knysna, later you will go on a cruise on the vast Knysna Lagoon. Enjoy an amazing view of the imposing sandstone ‘Heads’ which guard the sea entrance to Knysna’s huge tidal lagoon, and the forests, marshes and pristine beaches surrounding it. Evening, you check into the hotel.
Knysna – George - Johannesburg - Sun City
After breakfast transfer to George airport to board a flight to Johannesburg. On arrival you are met by our representative for a transfer to Sun City. The Sun City complex is surrounded by two championship golf courses, numerous swimming pools and a huge man-made lake offering various water sports. Optional activities include Hot Air Ballooning. Enjoy lunch at the Raj Indian Restaurant (own account). Then you could relax at the Valley of the Waves, or take a walk through the gardens of the Lost City. This magical city knows no limits - you have the chance to win a fortune at the Casino and Entertainment Centre, there are lavish extravaganzas and a multitude of restaurants to cater for every taste.
After breakfast you will enjoy your day at leisure. Optional game drives to Pilanesberg Nature Reserve to see the Big 5 (cost of the game drive is not included)
Sun City - Kruger
After breakfast transfer to Kruger National Park. The Kruger National Park in South Africa is one of the oldest and largest reserves in Africa. The park boasts a tremendous variety of game – The Big 5 and bird life in its numerous habitats. You should see: elephant, giraffe, zebra, buffalo, warthog, lion, spotted hyenas, baboon, hippo, impala, kudu, vervet monkey, waterbuck, Tsessebe, wildebeest, bush baby, mongoose, duiker, steenbok, klipspringer, genet, bats. You may see: leopard, wild dog, cheetah, roan antelope, sable antelope, bat-eared fox, rhino, honey badger, porcupine, rebook, aardvark, aardwolf, civet, and caracal and serval suni. Arrive and check in the lodge.
Breakfast | Dinner |
Kruger National Park
Collect packed breakfast and depart for morning game drive inside the Kruger national Park, enjoy lunch (own cost) and proceed for an afternoon game drive.
Breakfast | Dinner |
After breakfast, transfer to OR Tambo International for an evening flight back home
- Meet and Greet Representation at the Airport
- Full day “Cape Peninsula” & a half-day “Mother City” Tour in Cape Town
- Accommodation in standard rooms in above or similar
- Meals as per itinerary
- All transfers & sightseeing is on Private basis in an air-conditioned luxury vehicle.
- Day visit to Cango Caves and Wildlife Ranch, Ostrich Farm and a cruise on the vast Knysna Lagoon.
- All entrance fees as per the itinerary with Table Mountain Cable car ride.
- Full day Game drive in Kruger (Casa Do Sol and PH Kruger Gate) and 2 Game drives per day at Imbali (in 5 star package only)
- Visa Fees
- Meals not specified / Optional / Tips
- Travel insurance
- Service of a Tour Manager
- Airport and hotel porterage
- Any expense of personal nature such as phone calls, laundry bills, tips etc.
- Peak season /weekend surcharge if applicable
- Local departure Taxes if any
- Anything not mentioned in the outlined itinerary.
- Taxes as applicable
- Arrival and Departure PCR – COVID test if required by the airline or Government bodies
Booking Instructions :
- Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS.
- Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of "Mango Holidays India Pvt Ltd"
- Tax Collection at Source (TCS) at the rate of 5% (10% if PAN not furnished) will be levied under section 206C(1G)(b) of the Income Tax Act on outbound tour services. The TCS collected will be reflected in the 26AS of the passenger in whose name invoice is raised (Lead passenger) for claiming Income Tax credit, irrespective of the person from whom payment is received. Hence the name of the person on the invoice should be confirmed at the time of booking the tour package.
- In the event of cancellation of services and refund of amount, Tax collected at source under section 206C(1G)(b) of the Income Tax Act, 1961 shall not be refunded. The non-refunded TCS will be reflected in the 26AS of the passenger in whose name invoice is raised for claiming Income Tax credit.
- Taxes as applicable
- In case any sightseeing is not done due to weekly closure, an alternative sightseeing will be done for the same’.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of International hotels is usually 1500hrs and 1200hrs respectively
- Please note that all rooms are based on standard category
- All accommodation is subject to availability at the time of booking and the ‘next best’ alternative will be provided if your first choice is not available. Supplements may apply if the level required is not available
- We reserve the right to amend/increase the cost should there be an increase in fares, taxes, fuel surcharges, security taxes or any other unforeseen circumstances
Terms & Conditions :
- There must be minimum 2 adults traveling together at all times
- Early check-in & late checkout would be subject to availability
- For guaranteed early check in / late check out, additional 1-night cost will be applicable
- Rates are subject to change based on availability and date of travel
- Hotel rates are not valid during trade fairs, exhibitions & special events. A surcharge will be levied
- Super peak period / Conference/ Holiday season surcharges would apply
- The tour cost is valid for Indian passport holders only
- For detailed Terms & Conditions and Cancellation Policy please click on www.mangoholidays.in/terms-and-conditions/