Rio de Janeiro
Arrival in Rio de Janeiro. Meeting at the airport and transfer to the hotel. Accommodation.
RIO DE JANEIRO
FD Sugar Loaf wit City tour + Corcovado with beaches + lunch – Over a million tourists a year visit the world famous Pão de Açúcar, or Sugar Loaf Mountain in English, which has become an iconic symbol of the city of Rio de Janeiro. Rising up from small peninsula at the entrance of Guanabara Bay, its name is said to refer to its resemblance to the traditional shape of concentrated refined sugar loaf. The tour is done in two steps by glass cable-cars. The first cable-car takes passengers to the top of Urca Hill, which rises 215 meters above sea level and offers spectacular views of the entire bay its islands. From Urca Hill, passengers continue in a second cable car to the top of Sugar Loaf which rises 395 meters above sea level and offers a 360 degree view of the entire city including Botafogo and Copacabana Beaches, the Corcovado and downtown Rio.We will visit the Christ Statue, which was recently elected as one of the seven modern wonders of the world, which sits 2,300 above sea level, atop Corcovado Hill. Following a scenic drive along the Rodrigo de Freitas Lagoon, we will arrive at the foot of the hill from where we will embark on a small train which climbs the beautiful mountain. Upon reaching the top, visitors will experience a panoramic view of Rio de Janeiro and discover why it is known as the “Marvelous City”! Tour also includes a drive along Rio’s famous beaches. Lunch is included.
RIO DE JANEIRO
Transfer out to the airport. Arrival in Manaus. Transfer to the Lodge. Reception with local juice after which guests will be shown to the rooms. Following visit to the Monkey Jungle. Dinner and evening tour by canoe for Alligator Spotting. Overnight at the lodge.
Nature Hike. Return for regional lunch. After a short rest, visit to the home of local Amazonian residents (“caboclos”) with opportunity for piranha fishing. Dinner and overnight at the lodge.
Free time to enjoy the natural pools. Check-out at 11h30 and transfer to Manaus. Arrival in Iguassu Falls. Meeting at the airport and transfer to the hotel. Accommodation.
Argentinean Falls: Cross the Tancredo Neves Bridge en route to the Iguazu National Park in Argentina. At the entrance the passenger will take a small train for a visit through the park with 2 stops until the trail where the walking tour begins to the visit the upper walkways, which allow for more intimate contact with the falls and the rainforest. The highlight of the trip is a visit to the suspended platform at the very brink of the abysmal Devil’s Throat – the largest fall. This trip shows you the highlights of the Argentinean side.
IGUASSU FALLS - RIO DE JANEIRO
Transfer out to the airport. Arrival in Rio de Janeiro. Meeting at the airport and transfer to the hotel in Buzios. Accommodation.
DAY AT LEISURE
DAY AT LEISURE
After breakfast proceed to the airport to board your onward flight
- SIC/Regular Tours and transfers (Transfer with Driver Only / Tours with English or Spanish Guide)
- Entrance fees are included.
- Prices don't include Bank Transfers or Credit Card taxes.
- Accommodation at selected hotels with daily breakfast.
- Visa Fees
- Return Airfare
- Internal flight fare
- Meals not specified / Optional / Tips
- Travel insurance
- Service of a Tour Manager
- Airport and hotel porterage
- Any expense of personal nature such as phone calls, laundry bills, tips etc.
- Peak season /weekend surcharge if applicable
- Local departure Taxes if any
- City Tax
- Resort fees / tax
- Anything not mentioned in the outlined itinerary.
- GST as applicable
Booking Instructions :
- Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS.
- Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of "Mango Holidays India Pvt Ltd"
- In case any sightseeing is not done due to weekly closure, an alternative sightseeing will be done for the same’.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of International hotels is usually 1500hrs and 1200hrs respectively
- Please note that all rooms are based on standard category
- All accommodation is subject to availability at the time of booking and the ‘next best’ alternative will be provided if your first choice is not available. Supplements may apply if the level required is not available
- We reserve the right to amend/increase the cost should there be an increase in fares, taxes, fuel surcharges, security taxes or any other unforeseen circumstances
Terms & Conditions :
- There must be minimum 2 adults traveling together at all times
- Early check-in & late checkout would be subject to availability
- For guaranteed early check in / late check out, additional 1-night cost will be applicable
- Rates are subject to change based on availability and date of travel
- Hotel rates are not valid during trade fairs, exhibitions & special events. A surcharge will be levied
- Super peak period / Conference/ Holiday season surcharges would apply
- The tour cost is valid for Indian passport holders only
- For detailed Terms & Conditions and Cancellation Policy please click on www.mangoholidays.in/terms-and-conditions/