Arrival in Mahe
Welcome to Mahe Island, Seychelles. On arrival at Seychelles International Airport, you will be met by our Airport representative/driver and transferred to your hotel for Check-in Rest of the day is free at leisure. Overnight in Mahe Island
Discover Mahe Island
Today discover Mahe Island - South Side. The Southern side feels less busy and more contemplative, where time takes on its own meaning. Discover the Island’s breath-taking panoramic views, pristine rain forests and the most beautiful and secluded beaches around every cove. OR Discover Mahe Island – North Side. The Northern side of the Island offers a wide variety of hotels, self-catering accommodations and the largest selection of restaurants and nightlife. Not forgetting the famous Beau Vallon Beach. In the evening you will be taken back to hotel. Overnight in Mahe Island
Mahe (Glass Bottom Boat Tour)
This day enjoy Glass bottom boat tour to The St. Anne Marine National Park. Depart Eden Island Marina by glass bottom boat to discover the underwater world of this unique and protected tropical coral reef. On this relaxing excursion you will spend the day experiencing the wonders of the Marine Park with its dazzling turquoise waters, beautiful scenery and a never to forget snorkelling experience where you can observe a large amount of fish species in their natural habitats as well as doing a spot of fish feeding by hand. Disembark on Cerf Island to enjoy a delicious creole BBQ. Enjoy the rest of the afternoon on Moyenne Island. A flora and fauna reserve since 1970’s and home to around 200 giant land tortoises. Back to hotel Overnight in Mahe Island.
Mahe Island - Praslin Island (Ferry)
Today you proceed to take your ferry to Praslin Island. On arrival In Praslin Check-in Overnight in Praslin Island.
Praslin Island (Vallee De Mai & Anse Lazio Tour)
Begin the tour by visiting the Vallee De Mai World Heritage Site, the heart of Praslin. Home to the Coco De Mer Palm and the Black Parrot, also described as the Garden of Eden due to its mystical nature. You will get the chance to explore the garden and admire the Coco De Mer and the abundance of wildlife. The hiking trails are easy and it takes about 2 hours. Stop to enjoy a lovely creole lunch at a nice restaurant if you desire or we carry on to our next spot which is Anse Lazio. You can spend the rest of the afternoon freely relaxing on this beautiful beach with its fine white sands and crystal-clear water that you can even see the fish swim around you. There is a small shop and two restaurants at each end of the beach if you wish to grab a snack or cold drink. Overnight in Praslin Island
Praslin Island (La Digue Independent Tour)
Discover La Digue Island on Independent tour. La Digue is the third most populated Island of the Seychelles. It has a population of 2800 people. The famous mode of transport is the Bicycle or Ox Cart. It is only a 15 minutes ride from Praslin by Ferry. Once you reach La Digue you can collect the bicycle at Kazye café, about 2 minute walk from the jetty, and after you are free to explore the Island as you please. Famous attraction which can be visited are La passé, Veuve Reserve, L’union Estate, Anse Source D’Argent, & Grand Anse Beach. The people of La Digue are very friendly so do not hesitate to ask around for any help or directions if you need. Overnight in Praslin Island
Praslin Island - Depart Mahe
Bid farewell to Seychelles. Check-out of the hotel and take your ferry back to Mahe Island and you will be taken to Seychelles International Airport for Departure back home or onward Journey
- Meet & Assist at the Airport by our Airport Representative/Driver
- 6 nights Accommodation on BB basis (Breakfast Only)
- Return Airport transfers on Shared basis
- Boat transfers on shared basis as per specific timings
- Assistance throughout the stay
- Visa Fees
- Return Airfare
- Internal flight fare
- Meals not specified / Optional / Tips
- Travel insurance
- Service of a Tour Manager
- Airport and hotel porterage
- Any expense of personal nature such as phone calls, laundry bills, tips etc.
- Peak season /weekend surcharge if applicable
- Local departure Taxes if any
- City Tax
- Anything not mentioned in the outlined itinerary.
- Taxes as applicable
- Prices are subject to availability and valid only if booking is made 30 days prior to travel date
Booking Instructions :
- Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS.
- Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of "Mango Holidays India Pvt Ltd"
- Package is valid for limited guests only. Kindly check availability with our team
- In case any sightseeing is not done due to weekly closure, an alternative sightseeing will be done for the same’.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of International hotels is usually 1500hrs and 1200hrs respectively
- Please note that all rooms are based on standard category
- All accommodation is subject to availability at the time of booking and the ‘next best’ alternative will be provided if your first choice is not available. Supplements may apply if the level required is not available
- We reserve the right to amend/increase the cost should there be an increase in fares, taxes, fuel surcharges, security taxes or any other unforeseen circumstances
Terms & Conditions :
- There must be minimum 2 adults traveling together at all times
- Early check-in & late checkout would be subject to availability
- For guaranteed early check in / late check out, additional 1-night cost will be applicable
- Rates are subject to change based on availability and date of travel
- Hotel rates are not valid during trade fairs, exhibitions & special events. A surcharge will be levied
- Super peak period / Conference/ Holiday season surcharges would apply
- The tour cost is valid for Indian passport holders only
- For detailed Terms & Conditions and Cancellation Policy please click on www.mangoholidays.in/terms-and-conditions/