Arrival at Kathmandu International airport. Meet & welcome by our representative & transfer to hotel. Welcome drink followed by tour briefing. Rest of the day is free for personal activities. Overnight in Kathmandu.
DRIVE KATHMANDU - NAGARKOT
After breakfast, check-out & proceed for the full-day sightseeing tour to Kathmandu valley covering Pashupatinath temple- holiest and oldest Hindu temple, Boudhanath stupa- one of the biggest stupa of the world and Swoyambhunath stupa known as monkey temple- oldest Buddhist stupa situated on a hillock overlooking Kathmandu valley and eastern Himalayan ranges. Return & checkout from the hotel and drive for Nagarkot. En –route visit Bhaktapur Durbar square- the finest durbar square of the valley where one can visit golden gate, Palace of 55 windows, Nyatapole temple etc. Finally arrive Nagarkot and check into the hotel. Evening enjoy golden panoramic view of eastern Himalaya with sunset. Overnight stay in Nagarkot.
DRIVE NAGARKOT – POKHARA
Wake up early Morning to witness beautiful view of Himalaya with sunrise. After breakfast, check-out and drive to Pokhara observing the scenic views on the national highway along the Trishuli River. Evening walk around the tourist area of Lake Side and enjoy the view of western Himalayan ranges with Mt Fishtail.
Wake up early to witness the breathtaking sunrise and Himalayan view from your hotel rooftop. After breakfast, leave for sightseeing tour of Pokhara valley covering Davi's Fall, Tibetan Refugee Camp, Seti gorge &Fewa Lake with1 hour boat ride on Lake Fewa. Rest of the day visit around Lake areas. Overnight in Pokhara
DRIVE POKHARA - KATHMANDU
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel , check-out & drive back to Kathmandu. Arrive Kathmandu and check into hotel. Rest of the day is free for personal activities – shopping, visiting around tourist hub of Thamel etc. Overnight in Kathmandu
DEPARTURE FROM KATHMANDU
After breakfast, check out from hotel. Timely transfer to the airport for flight to your onward destination.
- Traditional welcome on arrival.
- Local arrival & departure transfers.
- 2 Nights’ accommodation in Kathmandu on Double/Twin sharing BB basis.
- 02 nights accommodation in Pokhara on Double/Twin sharing BB basis
- 01 Nights accommodation in Nagarkot on Double/Twin sharing BB basis
- 01 Full -day sightseeing in Kathmandu & 01 half- day sightseeing in Pokhara with 01 hour boating in Fewa lake.
- All transfer and sightseeing by exclusive A/c car as per the itinerary
- Mineral water during Sight seeing
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- GST applicable
- Air Fare / Train fare
- Guide charges, Entry Fees , Boat ride & Camera Charges if any
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, Porterage
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like cyclone, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc. (to be borne by the client and directly payable on the spot)
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, should be is directly payable on the spot)
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion
- Anything which is not mentioned under “INCLUDES” header
- Expense of personal nature like tipping, laundry, telephone / fax calls, alcoholic beverages, camera/video camera fee at monuments, medical expenses, airport departure tax etc. Any other services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Any Visa fees, insurance fees, etc.
- Any tips to hotel staff, local guides, drivers etc.
- Any meals apart from the ones mentioned in the itinerary.
Booking Instructions :
- Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS.
- Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of "Mango Holidays India Pvt Ltd"
- In case any sightseeing is not done due to weekly closure, an alternative sightseeing will be done for the same’.
- Please note that all rooms are based on standard category
- All accommodation is subject to availability at the time of booking and the ‘next best’ alternative will be provided if your first choice is not available. Supplements may apply if the level required is not available
- We reserve the right to amend/increase the cost should there be an increase in fares, taxes, fuel surcharges, security taxes or any other unforeseen circumstances
- Tour cost is not valid during Christmas and New Year period.
Terms & Conditions :
- There must be minimum 2 adults traveling together at all times
- Early check-in & late checkout would be subject to availability
- For guaranteed early check in / late check out, additional 1-night cost will be applicable
- Rates are subject to change based on availability and date of travel
- Hotel rates are not valid during trade fairs, exhibitions & special events. A surcharge will be levied
- Super peak period / Conference/ Holiday season surcharges would apply
- The tour cost is valid for Indian passport holders only
- For detailed Terms & Conditions and Cancellation Policy, please click on www.mangoholidays.in/terms-and-conditions/