Arrive at Muscat
Arrive at Muscat International Airport. After Immigration clearance, baggage collection & customs proceed to the arrival hall to meet the chauffeur and proceed to the Hotel.
Muscat city tour
Pickup from the hotel and proceed to visit the Grand Mosque (not possible on Friday & other public holidays), highlight of the Muscat city. Completed in 2001, Grand Mosque is a beautiful building which looks modern but shows that modern craftsmen have retained the skills necessary to create this wonderful traditional environment. It is impossible not to take more and more pictures. The handmade carpets, the chandeliers, the ceiling of the great dome in the main prayer room are absolute 'must sees'. Kindly note, ladies to be fully covered and to carry a head scarf and men should wear trousers. Drive along the waterfront Corniche visiting the colourful Muttrah Souq. We proceed for a photo stop to the magnificent Al Alam Palace, official palace of His Majesty Sultan Qaboos flanked by the 16th century Portuguese forts Mirani & Jalali. Proceed to visit Bait Al Zubair Museum to have a glimpse of Oman’s history.
Transfer from the Muscat hotel to the Marina to embark on a boat as we search the seas for Dolphins and Whales. Watching wild dolphins is a thrilling way to start the day and the lucky may even come across one of the many species of whales that can be found just a few kilometres from Muscat’s rugged coast. Not every trip guarantees a sighting, but you are sure to enjoy a trip out to sea and enhance your knowledge of nature’s most fascinating marine mammals.Return to the Marina and proceed back to the hotel. Rest of the day at leisure on your own to explore the city or enjoy hotel facilities.
We depart by 4WD vehicles to Wahiba Sands via the scenic and rugged coastal route. This tour offers breath-taking glimpses of the blue waters of the Gulf of Oman offset by pristine white beaches. We drive past the fishing village of Quriyat . There is a good chance of spotting Flamingos and Eagles at an inland stream. Visit the picturesque Wadi Arabayeen with its deep pools of water set among the date palms. We then proceed to the Bimah sinkhole, a spectacular limestone crater with blue green water at the bottom. On clear sunny days while driving along the coast one might chance to see sharks in the deep blue waters or fleet footed Gazelles sprint across the landscape. Arrive Sur and visit the traditional dhow factory, as we continue from here the road winds through mountain terrain offering breathtaking glimpses of the ocean.We continue our drive on to the Wahiba Sands, a vast mass of undulating red and White Sea of sand and dunes rising upto 200 meters, which are, also host to a variety of flora and fauna. The ever-changing patterns of the dunes are a photographers delight. Experience a roller coaster like feeling over the dunes. Dinner & Overnight at Arabian Oryx Camp.
Enjoy Breakfast at the camp. Wahiba Sands is also home to the traditional Bedouin tribe who are known for their hospitality and their knowledge of the Sands. We will visit a Bedouin family in their traditional and simple habitat.In stark contrast to this is Wadi Bani Khalid. It comprises of small pretty villages embedded in the mountains. The Wadi has clear deep blue water. It is advisable to wear light comfortable clothing and walking shoes.Arrive Muscat & drop off at Muscat International Airport.
- 03 Nights on BB at Muscat Hotel of choice
- 01 Night on HB at Arabian Oryx Camp
- Private Arrival Airport transfer
- Half Day Muscat City Tour with the services of English-speaking chauffeur.
- Dolphin watching group tour
- Private 02 Days in a 4wd with the services of English-speaking chauffeur as per the itinerary
- Entrance fees as per the itinerary
- Return Airfare
- Meals not specified / Optional / Tips
- Travel insurance
- Service of a Tour Manager
- Airport and hotel porterage
- Any expense of personal nature such as phone calls, laundry bills, tips etc.
- Peak season /weekend surcharge if applicable
- Local departure Taxes if any
- City Tax
- Anything not mentioned in the outlined itinerary.
- Taxes as applicable
- Arrival and Departure PCR – COVID test if required by the airline or Government bodies
Booking Instructions :
- Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS.
- Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of "Mango Holidays India Pvt Ltd"
- Tax Collection at Source (TCS) at the rate of 5% (10% if PAN not furnished) will be levied under section 206C(1G)(b) of the Income Tax Act on outbound tour services. The TCS collected will be reflected in the 26AS of the passenger in whose name invoice is raised (Lead passenger) for claiming Income Tax credit, irrespective of the person from whom payment is received. Hence the name of the person on the invoice should be confirmed at the time of booking the tour package.
- In the event of cancellation of services and refund of amount, Tax collected at source under section 206C(1G)(b) of the Income Tax Act, 1961 shall not be refunded. The non-refunded TCS will be reflected in the 26AS of the passenger in whose name invoice is raised for claiming Income Tax credit.
- Taxes as applicable
- In case any sightseeing is not done due to weekly closure, an alternative sightseeing will be done for the same’.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of International hotels is usually 1500hrs and 1200hrs respectively
- Please note that all rooms are based on standard category
- All accommodation is subject to availability at the time of booking and the ‘next best’ alternative will be provided if your first choice is not available. Supplements may apply if the level required is not available
- We reserve the right to amend/increase the cost should there be an increase in fares, taxes, fuel surcharges, security taxes or any other unforeseen circumstances
Terms & Conditions :
- There must be minimum 2 adults traveling together at all times
- Early check-in & late checkout would be subject to availability
- For guaranteed early check in / late check out, additional 1-night cost will be applicable
- Rates are subject to change based on availability and date of travel
- Hotel rates are not valid during trade fairs, exhibitions & special events. A surcharge will be levied
- Super peak period / Conference/ Holiday season surcharges would apply
- The tour cost is valid for Indian passport holders only
- For detailed Terms & Conditions and Cancellation Policy please click on www.mangoholidays.in/terms-and-conditions/