Welcome to the glory of Old Mexico. See the ancient cultures of the Nahua, Aztec, Olmec, Toltec, and Mayan civilizations. Arrive in Mexico City, the capital of this fascinating country, with exotic indigenous and international cultures, close yet breathtakingly foreign. Check into hotel upon arrival.
Mexico City - Teotihuacan
Experience the ancient City of the Gods on a visit to the archaeological site of Teotihuacan. Your full day guided tour will highlight the complexities of Aztec treasures. You'll have the opportunity to climb the Pyramids of the Sun and Moon and see the Butterflies Temple, the Avenue of the Dead and the Temple of Quetzalcoatl.
Mexico City - City Tour
After breakfast, immerse yourself in Mexico City on a city tour. Whether you're passionate about history and art, or just yearning for adventure, you'll travel by coach to some of Mexico City's major attractions including the Chapultepec area, the Anthropology Museum, Metropolitan Cathedral and the National Palace.
Mexico City - Cancun
After breakfast, depart to Cancun. The city of Cancun is young, as are most of its permanent and temporary inhabitants. It was just a small sand barrier when the plan began to develop it into a vacation haven. Cancun consists of a medium-sized coastal city and a long, thin island connected to the mainland through bridges at its north and south ends. Check-in to the hotel upon arrival.
Cancun - Chichen Itza
Spectacular Chichen Itza holds both mystery and magic. Explore the most important archaeological zone and ancient capital of the Mayan Empire on a full day guided tour from Cancun. Admire the majestic observatory, the sacred cenote, the ball court and the castle.
Departure from Cancun
Today we finish our trip and get ready to fly back home or to the next destination.
- Hotel Accommodations
- Airport- Hotel-Airport Transfers
- City Tour on SIC: Mexico City
- Entrance Tickets with transfers: Chichen Itza, Teotihuacan
- All tours & transfers on SIC
- Visa Fees
- Airfare, Train Fare
- Internal flight fare (if any)
- Meals not specified / Optional / Tips
- Travel insurance
- Service of a Tour Manager
- Airport and hotel porterage
- Any expense of personal nature such as phone calls, laundry bills, tips etc.
- Peak season /weekend surcharge if applicable
- Local departure Taxes if any
- City Tax
- Anything not mentioned in the outlined itinerary
- Taxes as applicable
Booking Instructions :
- Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS
- Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of "Mango Holidays India Pvt Ltd"
- In case any sightseeing is not done due to weekly closure, an alternative sightseeing will be done for the same’.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of International hotels is usually 1500hrs and 1200hrs respectively
- Please note that all rooms are based on standard category
- All accommodation is subject to availability at the time of booking and the ‘next best’ alternative will be provided if your first choice is not available. Supplements may apply if the level required is not available
- We reserve the right to amend/increase the cost should there be an increase in fares, taxes, fuel surcharges, security taxes or any other unforeseen circumstances
Terms & Conditions :
- There must be minimum 2 adults traveling together at all times
- Early check-in & late checkout would be subject to availability
- For guaranteed early check in / late check out, additional 1-night cost will be applicable
- Rates are subject to change based on availability and date of travel
- Hotel rates are not valid during trade fairs, exhibitions & special events. A surcharge will be levied
- Super peak period / Conference/ Holiday season surcharges would apply
- The tour cost is valid for Indian passport holders only
- For detailed Terms & Conditions and Cancellation Policy, please click on www.mangoholidays.in/terms-and-conditions/