WELCOME TO BALI
Ngurah Rai International Airport to Kuta Hotel on Private Basis
Full Day Water Sports – (Jet Ski , Parasailing & Banana Boat Ride) with Ulluwatu temple by PVT Basis
An ideal Bali holiday is incomplete without water sports & what better than the famous Tanjung Benoa beach. This beach best known for its aquatic adventure is located in the Benoa peninsula far away from the hustle & bustle. North of Nusa Dua this beach offers a wide range of water sports from Para-Sailing to Banana boat ride & so on.
Full day Nusa penida with Local lunch (broken Beach, Angel Billabong, Crystal bay , Kelingking Beach
A Full day tour to Nusa Penida West Island Tour will give you an experience you will never forget. This is a relatively undeveloped island southeast of the mainland of Bali. Nusa means Island and Penida means priests in Balinese. You won’t find the snazzy beach clubs, organic cafes or trendy restaurants here, but Nusa Penida is still worthy of a visit. It houses some of the most photogenic sights in Bali. In Nusa Penida West Island Tour we vist 04 Points - Klingking bay , Angel billabong , Broken beach and Crystal Bay.
Kuta to Ubud
Inter Hotel Transfer from Kuta Hotel to Ubud Hotel on Private Basis
Full day Handra Gate,Tanah Lot Temple with Ulunadu Temple by PVT basis
Stop for an iconic photo between Handara Gate. It is very popular gate in Bali with the smoky hills as the background. Make your best instagram picture here.Our highlight of the trip is visiting Ulun danu Temple and beratan lake. It is a pretty temple stand around the lake. Experience fresh air and green scenery around the area. Our last stop will be Tanah lot temple. Enjoy the magnificent view of the temple surrounded by ocean with beautiful sunset.
Full Day for Kintamani ubud Village,Tegenungan waterfall with My Bali Swing by PVT Basis
A visit to Kintamani Volcano is a rare opportunity to experience one of Bali’s last remaining active volcanos up close. This is one of the most popular and best day trip in Bali. The tour begins with the sights of a vibrant art village. Here you can meet with the people who keep the techniques of the regions handicrafts alive with a stop at Tohpati village, widely known as the centre of handmade Balinese Batik weaving. Next stop is Celuk village famous for producing high-grade gold and silver handicrafts. Continue trip to Mas Village, one of the many artists villages surrounding Ubud, is the best place on the island to find high-quality Balinese woodcarvings, considered some of the best woodcarvings in the world. The tour continues to the Mount & Lake Batur in Kintamani village for some stunning views of the beautiful locales in this region. This tour only cover viewing Mount Batur Volcano from View point only . Your tour ends in one of the most famous coffee plantations in the area. Here you can look & taste many kinds of coffees from Indonesia.
Departure Transfer Ubud Hotel to Airport on Private Basis
- Meet & Greet assistance at the Airport
- 06 Nights Accommodation
- Daily breakfast at Hotel/Resort/Villa
- Traditional Welcome by Garland
- Return Airport & Inter Hotel Transfer on Private basis
- Full Day Water Sports – (Jet Ski , Parasailing & Banana Boat Ride) with Ulluwatu temple by PVT Basis
- Full day Nusa penida with Local lunch (broken Beach, Angel Billabong, Crystal bay , Kelingking Beach) by PVT Basis.
- Full day Handra Gate,Tanah Lot Temple with Ulunadu Temple by PVT basis.
- Full Day for Kintamani ubud Village,Tegenungan waterfall with My Bali Swing by PVT Basis.
- English speaking driver cum guide assistance
- All Tours & Transfer on Private Basis.
- Visa Fees
- GST & TCS
- Internal flight fare
- Cidomo directly payable
- Meals not specified / Optional / Tips
- Travel insurances.
- Service of a Tour Manager
- Airport and hotel porterage.
- Any expense of personal nature such as phone calls, laundry bills, tips etc.
- Peak season /weekend surcharge if applicable
- Local departure Taxes if any
- City Tax
- Anything not mentioned in the outlined itinerary.
- All applicable taxes
Booking Instructions :
- Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS
- Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of "Mango Holidays India Pvt Ltd"
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of International hotels is usually 1500hrs and 1200hrs respectively
- Please note that all rooms are based on standard category
- All accommodation is subject to availability at the time of booking and the ‘next best’ alternative will be provided if your first choice is not available. Supplements may apply if the level required is not available
- We reserve the right to amend/increase the cost should there be an increase in fares, taxes, fuel surcharges, security taxes or any other unforeseen circumstances
- We are not holding any confirmed services & the same are subject to availability at the time of confirmation
- Early check-in & late check-out is Subject to Availability & May be chargeable to the Hotel
- The day you make USD payment, that days exchange rate (XE rate + INR 2) will be charged
Terms & Conditions :
- There must be minimum 2 adults traveling together at all times
- Early check-in & late checkout would be subject to availability
- For guaranteed early check in / late check out, additional 1-night cost will be applicable
- Rates are subject to change based on availability and date of travel
- Hotel rates are not valid during trade fairs, exhibitions & special events. A surcharge will be levied
- Super peak period / Conference/ Holiday season surcharges would apply
- The tour cost is valid for Indian passport holders only
- For detailed Terms & Conditions and Cancellation Policy, please click on www.mangoholidays.in/terms-and-conditions/.