Varanasi –Arrival + Ganga Arti
Pickup from Airport/Railway station and check in to Hotel. At evening, get ready to experience one of the most memorable moments of your life, as you will be taken to River Ganges. Enjoy Ganga Aarti. Get a glimpse of the spiritualism at the Ganga Ghats (river front).Can enjoy the Ganga Arti on Boat (optional and by own cost). Night stay at Hotel in Varanasi
Varanasi – Morning Boat Ride-Sarnath -Temple Tour
Early morning, we will be taken for a boat ride on the Ganges (optional and by own cost). It is a mystical and spiritual experience as you watch people offering water to the Sun God and devotees taking holy dip in the Ganges. We will visit all the famous Ghats of Varanasi via boat.(optional by own cost ) Latter visit the most religious Kashi Vishwanath temple, Annapurna Temple, the Bharat Mata temple, SankatMochan(Hanuman temple) , ManasMandir, BHU. Come back to hotel for breakfast. After breakfast we will be taken for an excursion to Sarnath. Sarnath is the place where Buddha delivered his first sermon to his disciples. The other attractions at Sarnath are the Buddha temples, the Dhamekha stupa, Chaukhandi stupa and the archaeological museum. In evening have leisure time for shopping in Varanasi(optional) or enjoy local foods. Night stay at Hotel in Varanasi.
Varanasi Drop to Airport /Railway station
After Breakfast, we drive for airport/Railway Station with pleasant memory of holy trip.
- Accommodation on Double/twin sharing basis
- Daily breakfast & Dinner in all hotels
- A/C Swift Dezire/Etios or similar vehicle from Kochi to Kochi
- All sightseeing as per above plan
- Driver allowance, Toll, Tax, Permit & all parking charges
- Taxes as applicable
- Train or Flights journey
- Meals other than specified
- Guide, Entrance fees, Boat Ride /Shikara Ride
- Personal expenses like Mineral Water, medicine, Telephone.
- Rates are not valid during events & conventions, Christmas & New Year period – surcharges applicable.
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusion list
Booking Instructions :
- Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS.
- Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of "Mango Holidays India Pvt Ltd"
- Taxes as applicable
- In case any sightseeing is not done due to weekly closure, an alternative sightseeing will be done for the same’.
- Please note that all rooms are based on standard category
- All accommodation is subject to availability at the time of booking and the ‘next best’ alternative will be provided if your first choice is not available. Supplements may apply if the level required is not available
- We reserve the right to amend/increase the cost should there be an increase in fares, taxes, fuel surcharges, security taxes or any other unforeseen circumstances
- Pick up from & Drop will be from AIRPORT/RAILWAY station.
- Vehicle will not be on Disposal Basis – vehicle will as per Itinerary only.
- Tour cost is not valid during Christmas and New Year period.
- Prices not valid between 21 Oct - 5 Nov, 16 Dec - 10 Jan
Terms & Conditions :
- There must be minimum 2 adults traveling together at all times
- Early check-in & late checkout would be subject to availability
- For guaranteed early check in / late check out, additional 1-night cost will be applicable
- Rates are subject to change based on availability and date of travel
- Hotel rates are not valid during trade fairs, exhibitions & special events. A surcharge will be levied]
- Super peak period / Conference/ Holiday season surcharges would apply
- The tour cost is valid for Indian passport holders only
- For detailed Terms & Conditions, Cancellation Policy please click on www.mangoholidays.in/terms-and-conditions/