Arrival - Amman
Upon arrival at QAIA, you will be welcomed by our representative holding a name sign before the customs and will be assisting you in arranging your free visa. After collecting your Visa and luggage, your driver will be waiting for you in the arrival hall and transfer you to your hotel in Amman.
Amman – Jerash – Amman City Tour – Amman
After breakfast, transfer to Jerash, to visit the world’s best preserved Roman provincial city. After your visit of Jerash transfer to your city tour of Amman. The Jordanian capital, Amman, was known in the Old Testament as Rabbath- Ammon, the capital of the Ammonites around 1200 BC, it was also referred to as "the City of Waters". This is the place where David sent Uriah the Hittite to the front lines of battle. The massive fortifications, where David, an ancestor of Jesus, brought about Uriah’s death so that he could marry his widow Bathsheba, are still standing. You will start of by visiting the Citadel, towering above downtown Amman, the site gives beautiful views over the city. It includes many structures such as the Temple of Hercules, the Omayyad Palace, and the Byzantine church. Continue to visit the Roman Theatre in downtown Amman. Overnight At your hotel in Amman with bed & breakfast.
Amman – Mount Nebo – Madaba – Karak – Petra
Today there is a long day ahead of you as you will be travelling to the South to Petra. At 07.30 am, after breakfast, your tour today starts with visiting the St. George Church in Madaba with its famous mosaic map. Drive to Mount Nebo,from where Moses viewed the Promised Land. Follow the King’s Highway until Kerak. In Kerak visit the immense Crusaders Castle. If time permits, you will also visit Little Petra today otherwise transfer directly to Petra for overnight at your hotel.
Petra – Wadi Rum
After your breakfast in your hotel, a full day to explore Petra, one of the seven world wonders. Entry by Siq and visit the Treasury, Street of Facades, Theater, Colonnaded Street etc. after lunch (optional) inside Petra you will still have time to visit the Monastery and/or the High Place of Sacrifice today. It is a lot of climbing but worth the views. After your visit transfer to Wadi Rum for overnight at your camp with bed & breakfast.
Wadi Rum – Dead Sea
After your breakfast in your camp, before starting with the jeep tour, you could decide to enjoy an hour camel ride from Wadi Rum Village (optional). Then start with 02 hours jeep tour. A jeep tour is the best way to discover lots of sites in Wadi Rum. The jeep will stop at each site giving you time to walk/scramble around and maybe even climb up on some of the beautiful natural formed bridges in Wadi Rum. At the end of the Jeep tour, transfer to Dead Sea for overnight in your hotel with bed & breakfast.
Today check out of the hotel as you are transferred to queen alia Airport for your flight back home.
- Accommodation with breakfast as per itinerary
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Meals other than those mentioned under inclusions
- PCR tests
- Insurance covering COVID-19
- Personal expenses
- Anything not specifically mentioned under inclusions
- Taxes as applicable
Booking Instructions :
- Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS.
- Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of "Mango Holidays India Pvt Ltd"
- Tax Collection at Source (TCS) at the rate of 5% (10% if PAN not furnished) will be levied under section 206C(1G)(b) of the Income Tax Act on outbound tour services. The TCS collected will be reflected in the 26AS of the passenger in whose name invoice is raised (Lead passenger) for claiming Income Tax credit, irrespective of the person from whom payment is received. Hence the name of the person on the invoice should be confirmed at the time of booking the tour package.
- In the event of cancellation of services and refund of amount, Tax collected at source under section 206C(1G)(b) of the Income Tax Act, 1961 shall not be refunded. The non-refunded TCS will be reflected in the 26AS of the passenger in whose name invoice is raised for claiming Income Tax credit.
- Taxes as applicable
- In case any sightseeing is not done due to weekly closure, an alternative sightseeing will be done for the same’.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of International hotels is usually 1500hrs and 1200hrs respectively
- Please note that all rooms are based on standard category
- All accommodation is subject to availability at the time of booking and the ‘next best’ alternative will be provided if your first choice is not available. Supplements may apply if the level required is not available
- We reserve the right to amend/increase the cost should there be an increase in fares, taxes, fuel surcharges, security taxes or any other unforeseen circumstances
Terms & Conditions :
- There must be minimum 2 adults traveling together at all times
- Early check-in & late checkout would be subject to availability
- For guaranteed early check in / late check out, additional 1-night cost will be applicable
- Rates are subject to change based on availability and date of travel
- Hotel rates are not valid during trade fairs, exhibitions & special events. A surcharge will be levied
- Super peak period / Conference/ Holiday season surcharges would apply
- The tour cost is valid for Indian passport holders only
- For detailed Terms & Conditions and Cancellation Policy, please click on www.mangoholidays.in/terms-and-conditions/