Arrival - Amman
Meet and assist by our representative at Queen Alia Airport who will assist you through the immigration then transfer to your hotel in Amman for Overnight.
Amman City Tour - Jerash - Ajloun
Breakfast. Morning tour of Amman, visiting the Roman Theatre, the Citadel, the archaeological and Folklore museums and the modern parts of Amman. Afterwards, departure to visit Jerash, one of the best preserved Greco-Roman cities in the world with its theatres, temples, churches and colonnaded streets. Proceed towards Ajlun to tour the 12th century Saracen Castle built by one of Saladins lieutenants in the campaign against the Crusaders. Return to hotel in Amman for overnight.
Amman - Petra visit - Wadi Rum
After breakfast, drive to Petra. We will begin our visit and marvel at the beauty of the Lost City, the Red Rose City of Petra, exploring its many caves and tombs. Walk through the canyon and be astounded at the magnificent Treasury, the entrance guarding the ancient Nabatians city, now one of the Modern 7 Wonders of the World. Then drive to the desert of Wadi Rum.Marvel at the sunset and gaze at the stars in the night sky whilst enjoying the legendary hospitality of the Bedouin, before sleeping at the foot of the awesome mountains exploding out from the desert landscape. Dinner and overnight in Wadi Rum.
Wadi Rum - Dead Sea
After breakfast,Enjoy jeep Safari in Wadi Rum for 2 hours then transfer to Dead Sea. After a busy trip, spend the day floating and relaxing at the Dead Sea at one of the resort hotels. Enjoy the sunshine at the lowest point on earth, whilst trying out the invigorating mud bath to cleanse the skin. Watch the sunset over the hills of the West Bank with Jerusalem in the distance. Overnight in Dead Sea.
Dead Sea - Baptism Site - Amman
After breakfast, head to Bethany Beyond The Jordan - The Baptism site; where John the Baptist preached, where Jesus was baptised, where the first five apostles met, and where, thereby, the foundations of the early Christian faith were laid. Proceed to your hotel in Amman for overnight.
Today check out of the hotel as you are transferred to queen alia Airport for your flight back home.
- Meet and assist upon arrival and departure.
- 5 Nights accommodation at mentioned hotels or similar on BB sharing twin room.
- Jordan free visa - must stay 2 nights.
- Transportation by modern AC vehicle with Wi-Fi and English speaking driver
- Entrance fees to sites mentioned in the program.
- Jeep safari in Wadi Rum for 2 hours
- Local English speaking tour guide for 1 hour in Jerash
- Local English speaking tour guide for 2-3 hour in Petra
- 1 mineral water bottle per person per day at tour.
- Meals other than those mentioned under inclusions
- PCR tests
- Insurance covering COVID-19
- Personal expenses
- Anything not specifically mentioned under inclusions
- Taxes as applicable
Booking Instructions :
- Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS.
- Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of "Mango Holidays India Pvt Ltd"
- Tax Collection at Source (TCS) at the rate of 5% (10% if PAN not furnished) will be levied under section 206C(1G)(b) of the Income Tax Act on outbound tour services. The TCS collected will be reflected in the 26AS of the passenger in whose name invoice is raised (Lead passenger) for claiming Income Tax credit, irrespective of the person from whom payment is received. Hence the name of the person on the invoice should be confirmed at the time of booking the tour package.
- In the event of cancellation of services and refund of amount, Tax collected at source under section 206C(1G)(b) of the Income Tax Act, 1961 shall not be refunded. The non-refunded TCS will be reflected in the 26AS of the passenger in whose name invoice is raised for claiming Income Tax credit.
- Taxes as applicable
- In case any sightseeing is not done due to weekly closure, an alternative sightseeing will be done for the same’.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of International hotels is usually 1500hrs and 1200hrs respectively
- Please note that all rooms are based on standard category
- All accommodation is subject to availability at the time of booking and the ‘next best’ alternative will be provided if your first choice is not available. Supplements may apply if the level required is not available
- We reserve the right to amend/increase the cost should there be an increase in fares, taxes, fuel surcharges, security taxes or any other unforeseen circumstances
Terms & Conditions :
- There must be minimum 2 adults traveling together at all times
- Early check-in & late checkout would be subject to availability
- For guaranteed early check in / late check out, additional 1-night cost will be applicable
- Rates are subject to change based on availability and date of travel
- Hotel rates are not valid during trade fairs, exhibitions & special events. A surcharge will be levied
- Super peak period / Conference/ Holiday season surcharges would apply
- The tour cost is valid for Indian passport holders only
- For detailed Terms & Conditions and Cancellation Policy, please click on www.mangoholidays.in/terms-and-conditions/