Arrival - Tel Aviv
Welcome to Tel Aviv! Upon arrival, you will be transferred to your hotel. The rest of the day is free for you to explore the city on your own. Overnight in Tel Aviv.
Tel Aviv - Jaffa - Haifa - Caesarea - Nazarerth - Cana - Tiberias
after breakfast, check out from the hotel, city tour in Tel Aviv, then visit Jaffa, St. Peter House, Simon the Tanner, you will continue to and travel to Haifa, to visit the Stella Maris Monastery. Next, proceed to Caesarea, which was built by Herod the Great to catch the sight of the Aqueducts and the Roman Theater. This is where St. Paul was imprisoned. Continue Nazareth, the city of Jesus' childhood and youth. Visit the Church of Annunciation where we can see the original cave where Angel Gabriel announced to Holy Mary that she would bear a child by the Holy Spirit. Also see Joseph's workshop where Jesus spent most of his childhood days. Drive on to the village of Cana, where Jesus performed the First miracle of changing water into wine at the wedding ceremony. Continue to the Western shore of the sea Of Galilee (Tiberias). Tiberias is the city where Jesus Christ performed several miracles. Proceed to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Tiberias - Capernaum - Mt. Beatitudes - Mt. Tabor - Yardenit (Jordan River) - Tiberias
After breakfast at the hotel, you will start the tour with a boat ride on the Sea of Galilee then drive to Capernaum, the town where Jesus made His home after leaving Nazareth. View the remains of the ancient Synagogue and the remains of St. Peters House, in which He taught, and on to Tabgha, where the miracle of the multiplication of loaves and fishes took place. Drive to Mt. of Beatitudes, this is the site of the sermon on the mount and St. Peters Primary Church. See the remains place where Jesus took the breakfast with the disciples then to Mt. Tabor to see the Church of the Transfiguration. Visit Yardenit (Jordan River) where St. John the Baptist baptized Jesus Christ. Many Christian pilgrims stop at this site and perform baptism ceremonies. The site is located at the Southern exit of Sea of Galilee. After the tour, you will transfer back to the hotel to have dinner and overnight stay.
Tiberias - Jericho - Dead Sea - Jerusalem
After breakfast at the hotel, check-out Then transfer to Jericho via Jordan valley road, pass to the oldest city in the world, Jericho, Via Lazarus Tomb then Reaching Jericho for the lookout of Mt. of Temptation and Sycamore Tree, then transfer to the Dead Sea for free time for floating in the mineral water, continue to Jerusalem to the hotel for overnight .
Jerusalem - Mt. of Olives - Mt. Zion - Jerusalem
After breakfast at the hotel, your full day tour will start at the Mt. of Olives to visit the Ascension Chapel. Then to Church of Pater Noster to witness the Lords Prayer. Proceed to the Church of Dominus Flevit where God wept over Jerusalem. Continue by walking down to the Palm Sunday Road going to the Church of All Nations and the Garden of Gethsemane to see the Rock of Agony, the place where Jesus prayed before the Roman soldiers came for Him. You will be visiting St. Annes Church, Bethesda Pool, Via Dolorosa and go through the Stations of the Cross to the Holy Sepulchre where Jesus was crucified, died, and rose from the dead. You will visit Wailing Wall, Mt. Zion, Upper room, Davids Tomb and the Dormition Abbey. After the tour, transfer back to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Jerusalem - Bethlehem - Ein Karem - Jerusalem
After breakfast at the hotel, check-out and proceed to Bethlehem. Visit the Basilica and Grotto of the Nativity and the Manger Square. then, see the Shepherds Field. Drive to Ein Karem for St. John the Baptist Church and Church of the Visitation where the Blessed Virgin Mary visited Elizabeth. After the tour, transfer to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Jerusalem - Departure Ben Gurion
After breakfast, drive Ben Gurion Airport for Departure
- Meet at Tel Aviv airport
- Hotel accommodation for 1 night in Tel Aviv on B/B basis
- Hotel accommodation for 2 nights in Tiberias on B/B basis
- Hotel accommodation for 3 nights in Jerusalem on B/B basis
- Entrance fees as per the program
- 1 small bottle of water per person per day
- All transfers by A/C vehicle
- Meals other than those mentioned under inclusions
- PCR tests
- Insurance covering COVID-19
- Personal expenses
- Anything not specifically mentioned under inclusions
- Taxes as applicable
Booking Instructions :
- Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS.
- Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of "Mango Holidays India Pvt Ltd"
- Tax Collection at Source (TCS) at the rate of 5% (10% if PAN not furnished) will be levied under section 206C(1G)(b) of the Income Tax Act on outbound tour services. The TCS collected will be reflected in the 26AS of the passenger in whose name invoice is raised (Lead passenger) for claiming Income Tax credit, irrespective of the person from whom payment is received. Hence the name of the person on the invoice should be confirmed at the time of booking the tour package.
- In the event of cancellation of services and refund of amount, Tax collected at source under section 206C(1G)(b) of the Income Tax Act, 1961 shall not be refunded. The non-refunded TCS will be reflected in the 26AS of the passenger in whose name invoice is raised for claiming Income Tax credit.
- Taxes as applicable
- In case any sightseeing is not done due to weekly closure, an alternative sightseeing will be done for the same’.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of International hotels is usually 1500hrs and 1200hrs respectively
- Please note that all rooms are based on standard category
- All accommodation is subject to availability at the time of booking and the ‘next best’ alternative will be provided if your first choice is not available. Supplements may apply if the level required is not available
- We reserve the right to amend/increase the cost should there be an increase in fares, taxes, fuel surcharges, security taxes or any other unforeseen circumstances
Terms & Conditions :
- There must be minimum 2 adults traveling together at all times
- Early check-in & late checkout would be subject to availability
- For guaranteed early check in / late check out, additional 1-night cost will be applicable
- Rates are subject to change based on availability and date of travel
- Hotel rates are not valid during trade fairs, exhibitions & special events. A surcharge will be levied
- Super peak period / Conference/ Holiday season surcharges would apply
- The tour cost is valid for Indian passport holders only
- For detailed Terms & Conditions and Cancellation Policy, please click on www.mangoholidays.in/terms-and-conditions/