Arrive in Muscat
Arrive at Muscat International Airport. After Immigration clearance, baggage collection & customs proceed to the arrival hall to meet the chauffeur and proceed to the Hotel.
Today morning proceed for a Half Day City Tour of Muscat City. Visit the Grand Mosque & Bait Al Zubair Museum. Drive along the waterfront Corniche visiting the colorful Muttrah Souq. Later proceed for a photo stop to the magnificent Al Alam Palace, the official Palace of His Majesty Sultan Qaboos flanked by the 16th century Portuguese forts Mirani & Jalali.
Transfer from the Muscat hotel to the Marina to embark on a boat as we search the seas for Dolphins and Whales. Watching wild dolphins is a thrilling way to start the day and the lucky may even come across one of the many species of whales that can be found just a few kilometres from Muscat’s rugged coast. Not every trip guarantees a sighting, but you are sure to enjoy a trip out to sea and enhance your knowledge of nature’s most fascinating marine mammals.Return to the Marina and proceed back to the hotel. Rest of the day at leisure on your own to explore the city or enjoy hotel facilities.
MUSCAT - NIZWA - JABAL AKHDAR
Proceed to Nizwa, capital of the interior, is the birthplace of Islam in the Sultanate of Oman. Nizwa boasts of the famous Round Tower Fort (photo stop), built in the 17th century, and its Souq renowned for its Friday cattle auction, intricately hand-carved “Khanjars” (daggers) & ornamental silver jewellery.We proceed to Wadi Al Madeen where there is a check post. From here a 36 km stretch of winding road takes one to Jebel Akhdar (2000 mts above sea level) the green jewel of the Al Hajjar mountain ranges, a truly unique spot in the Arabian Peninsula. Enjoy the cool climate up in the mountains. Overnight at Sama Jabal Akhdar Hotel.
Breakfast | Dinner |
Al Jebel Al Akhdar is famed for its fruit orchards typically laid out terrace style along the slopes of mountains, which are endowed with natural springs and aflaj. The villages of Saiq, Wadi Bani Habib (the village of the old houses) visit to village roose & Al Ain dot the landscape. The villages overlook a spectacular landscape of dramatic peaks, gorges and wadis. The roses of Jabal Al Akhdar fill the air with fragrance when in full bloom (March / April). Rose water is distilled in the homes of the villagers. (It is advisable to wear light comfortable clothing and walking shoes). Drop off at Muscat International Airport.
- 03 Nights on BB at Muscat Hotel of choice
- 01 Night on HB at Sama Jabal Akhdar.
- Private Arrival Airport transfer
- Half Day Muscat City Tour with the services of English-speaking chauffeur.
- Dolphin watching group tour
- Private 02 days in a 4wd with the services of English speaking chauffeur as per the itinerary
- Entrance fees as per the itinerary
- Return Airfare
- Meals not specified / Optional / Tips
- Travel insurance
- Service of a Tour Manager
- Airport and hotel porterage
- Any expense of personal nature such as phone calls, laundry bills, tips etc.
- Peak season /weekend surcharge if applicable
- Local departure Taxes if any
- City Tax
- Anything not mentioned in the outlined itinerary.
- Taxes as applicable
- Arrival and Departure PCR – COVID test if required by the airline or Government bodies
Booking Instructions :
- Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS.
- Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of "Mango Holidays India Pvt Ltd"
- Tax Collection at Source (TCS) at the rate of 5% (10% if PAN not furnished) will be levied under section 206C(1G)(b) of the Income Tax Act on outbound tour services. The TCS collected will be reflected in the 26AS of the passenger in whose name invoice is raised (Lead passenger) for claiming Income Tax credit, irrespective of the person from whom payment is received. Hence the name of the person on the invoice should be confirmed at the time of booking the tour package.
- In the event of cancellation of services and refund of amount, Tax collected at source under section 206C(1G)(b) of the Income Tax Act, 1961 shall not be refunded. The non-refunded TCS will be reflected in the 26AS of the passenger in whose name invoice is raised for claiming Income Tax credit.
- Taxes as applicable
- In case any sightseeing is not done due to weekly closure, an alternative sightseeing will be done for the same’.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of International hotels is usually 1500hrs and 1200hrs respectively
- Please note that all rooms are based on standard category
- All accommodation is subject to availability at the time of booking and the ‘next best’ alternative will be provided if your first choice is not available. Supplements may apply if the level required is not available
- We reserve the right to amend/increase the cost should there be an increase in fares, taxes, fuel surcharges, security taxes or any other unforeseen circumstances
Terms & Conditions :
- There must be minimum 2 adults traveling together at all times
- Early check-in & late checkout would be subject to availability
- For guaranteed early check in / late check out, additional 1-night cost will be applicable
- Rates are subject to change based on availability and date of travel
- Hotel rates are not valid during trade fairs, exhibitions & special events. A surcharge will be levied
- Super peak period / Conference/ Holiday season surcharges would apply
- The tour cost is valid for Indian passport holders only
- For detailed Terms & Conditions and Cancellation Policy please click on www.mangoholidays.in/terms-and-conditions/