Jaipur Airport / Railway Station – Hotel
Arrive Jaipur. Meet & Greet on arrival at Jaipur Railway Station / Airport & transfer to hotel. Check-in to hotel. In the evening you can take an optional tour to visit Laxminarayan Temple (Birla Mandir) & Chokhi Dhani – An Ethnic Village Resort. Back to hotel. Overnight stay at Jaipur.
Jaipur Local Sightseeing
After breakfast start for full day local sightseeing in Jaipur. Visit Amber Fort & Palace, "Gaitore" Cenetophs (Front View), take a photo stop at Jal Mahal, City Palace & Museum, Jantar Mantar (Observatory) & take a photo stop at Hawa Mahal. Evening free for leisure/shopping. Overnight stay at Jaipur.
Jaipur – Bikaner
After breakfast check out from hotel and drive to Bikaner. Visit Karni Mata Temple (Rats Temple) at Deshnok, 30 km from Bikaner, in its present form was completed in the early 20th century in the late Mughal style by Maharaja of Bikaner. Overnight stay at Bikaner.
Bikaner Half day Sightseeing – Jaisalmer
After breakfast check out from hotel & visit Junagarh Fort which includes Anup Mahal, Gaj Mandir, Sheesh Mahal and Prachina Museum, Lalgarh Palace. After that transfer to Jaisalmer. On arrival check in to hotel. Night halt in hotel.
Jaisalmer Local Sightseeing
After breakfasts visit the Jaisalmer Fort which is made by unique Golden Lime stone, that’s why it’s known as Golden Fort or Sonar Kella. After that visit Patwon-ki-haveli, Nathmal-ki-haveli. Salim singh-ki-Haveli. People still live in these ancient buildings dating from 12th to 15th century. Every house has exquisite carvings and filigreed work. After that also visit Gadishar Lake. Evening visit to Sam San dunes & back to Jaisalmer. Night halt in hotel.
Jaisalmer – Jodhpur
After breakfast transfer to Jodhpur. On arrival check-in to your hotel. evening free for shopping. Overnight stay at Jodhpur.
Jodhpur Local Sightseen
After breakfast start for half day sightseeing covering Umaid Bhawan Palace, Mehrangarh Fort and Jaswant Thada. Later on time fee for relaxation. Night halt.
Jodhpur to Jaipur
After breakfast proceed to Jaipur, enroute visit Ajmer-e-Sharief Dargah & drive to Pushkar, visit various temples and Ghats and holy Pushkar Lake. There are more than 400 hundred temples in Pushkar but the main attraction being the temple of Lord Brahma, the only temple in India dedicated to Lord Brahma. After darshan, proceed to Jaipur & your vehicle will drop you at airport / Railway station.
- 07 Nights accommodation basis at the hotel mentioned above or similar category of alternate hotels
- 01 Night stay in Swiss Tent in Jaisalmer Desert camp
- 1 Dinner during stay in Tent
- Traditional folk dance, cultural programme during Tent stay
- Camel ride in Jaisalmer
- Daily buffet breakfast and Dinner at all the hotels
- Representative for assistance on arrival and departure transfers
- All transfers, city tours and transport services by A/C VEHICLE All India Tourist permit vehicle as per the above itinerary
- Road taxes, parking fee, fuel charges, interstate taxes.
- GST – As applicable
- MONUMENTS Entrance Fee
- Services of English Speaking Local Guide
- Elephant Ride & Jeep Ride at Amber Fort in Jaipur
- Jeep Safari in Jodhpur
- Anything which is not mentioned under “INCLUDES” header
- Expense of personal nature like tipping, laundry, telephone / fax calls, alcoholic beverages, camera/video camera fee at monuments, medical expenses, airport departure tax etc. Any other services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Any Train or flight fare
- Any expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as road blocks, accidents & any medical evacuations
- Any train delays, or re-scheduling etc. Any Visa fees, insurance fees, etc.
- Any tips to hotel staff, local guides, drivers etc.
- Any meals apart from the ones mentioned above
- Any expenses apart from the ones above
Booking Instructions :
- Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS.
- Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of "Mango Holidays India Pvt Ltd"