ARRIVAL IN CAIRO
Arrival at Cairo International Airport, greeted by our representative who will assist the group through immigration and customs formalities. Transfer by our deluxe coach to your hotel in Cairo for check-in. Evening optional tour (Sound and Light show). Overnight at hotel.
CAIRO / SLEEPER TRAIN
At 08:00 am Full day visit of the Great Pyramids of Giza, Sphinx, papyrus fair, perfume factory and cotton shop. Continue visits of the Egyptian Museum and Khan El Khalili Bazaar (tour end at around 04:00 pm). After visits free time (own arrangement), till transfer to Cairo station to board the sleeper train to Aswan. Train departs Cairo at 20:00. and arrives Aswan at 08:15. (Next day) Dinner and overnight on board
Arrival at Aswan station, greeted by representative. Visit the Philae Temple, High Dam and unfinished Obelisque. After visits transfer to your Nile cruise for check-in. Overnight at Aswan
Early morning with breakfast box, at fixed convoy time at 04:00 am, transfer by A/C vehicle to Abu Simbel. Visits Temple of Abu Simbel. At around 13:00 sail to Kom Ombo, visit Kom Ombo Temple. Sail to Edfu and overnight
Visit Edfu Temple. Sail to Luxor.
NILE CRUISE / LUXOR/CAIRO
Checkout after breakfast. Visit Valley of Kings, Queen Hatshepsut Temple and Colossi of Memnon. Visit Karnak Temple, and Luxor Temple. After visits transfer to Luxor Airport to take your flight to Cairo. (Must be evening flight) Arrival to Cairo Domestic Airport, greeted by tour leader who will transfer clients to their hotel. Overnight at Hotel in Cairo.
Check-out after breakfast, transfer to Cairo International Airport for final departure. & return home with happy memories!
- 02 nights’ accommodation in Cairo.
- 03 nights’ accommodation on board of Nile cruise.
- 01-night accommodation in Luxor
- Daily Breakfast
- Full day visits of the Great Pyramids of Giza and their guardian, the famous Sphinx, papyrus fair, cotton shop and perfume.
- Visits of the Egyptian Museum and Khan El Khalili Bazaars
- Visit the Philae Temple, High Dam and unfinished Obelisque
- Nile Cruise
- Visits Temple of Abu Simbel.
- Visit Kom Ombo Temple.
- Visit Edfu Temple.
- Visit Valley of Kings, Queen Hatchepsut Temple and Colossi of Memnon.Visit Karnak Temple, and Luxor Temple.
- Return airport transfers on seat-in-coach basis.
- Sightseeing tours as mentioned in the program including transportation by coach, entrance fees and qualified English-speaking guide.
- Entry visa of Egypt.
- Return Airfare
- Internal Flight
- Extra meals.
- Entrance inside the Pyramids and visit of the Solar Boat in the Pyramids area.
- Entrance of the Mummies room at the Egyptian Museum.
- Domestic flight Cairo/Aswan – Luxor/Cairo
- Whispers at Egypt Museum US$ 2 P.P (obligatory starting from 5 Pax), to be paid directly to your guide on the spot
- Optional tours.
- Tips (Suggested US$ 5 P.P per day)
- Meals not specified / Optional / Tips
- Travel insurances.
- Service of a Tour Manager
- Airport and hotel porterage.
- Any expense of personal nature such as phone calls, laundry bills, tips etc.
- Peak season /weekend surcharge if applicable
- Local departure Taxes if any
- City Tax
- Anything not mentioned in the outlined itinerary
- Tour cost is not valid for Christmas and New year period
Booking Instructions :
- Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS
- Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of "Mango Holidays India Pvt Ltd"
- In case any sightseeing is not done due to weekly closure, an alternative sightseeing will be done for the same’.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of International hotels is usually 1500hrs and 1200hrs respectively
- Please note that all rooms are based on standard category
- All accommodation is subject to availability at the time of booking and the ‘next best’ alternative will be provided if your first choice is not available. Supplements may apply if the level required is not available
- We reserve the right to amend/increase the cost should there be an increase in fares, taxes, fuel surcharges, security taxes or any other unforeseen circumstances
Terms & Conditions :
- There must be minimum 2 adults traveling together at all times
- Early check-in & late checkout would be subject to availability
- For guaranteed early check in / late check out, additional 1-night cost will be applicable
- Rates are subject to change based on availability and date of travel
- Hotel rates are not valid during trade fairs, exhibitions & special events. A surcharge will be levied]
- Super peak period / Conference/ Holiday season surcharges would apply
- The tour cost is valid for Indian passport holders only
- For detailed Terms & Conditions, Cancellation Policy please click on www.mangoholidays.in/terms-and-conditions/