Toronto to Niagara Falls`
On arrival, after clearing your customs, avail your transfer from Toronto Airport to Niagara Falls. Later check in at the hotel and evening is at leisure. Don’t miss the beauty of illuminated Niagara Falls by night, featuring a rainbow of colored lights on the falls. Overnight in Niagara Falls hotel.
After breakfast step aboard a Niagara Airbus coach for Niagara-on-the-Lake Sightseeing Tour. On this fully narrated trip you will see the Floral Clock and drive along the scenic Niagara Parkway to Niagara-on-the-Lake. Later, explore Journey Behind the Falls - an engraved cave behind the Niagara Falls, which opens up to the mighty Horseshoe Falls. Overnight in Niagara hotel.
Niagara Falls to Toronto
After breakfast, check-out and transfer to Toronto. Rest of the day is at leisure to explore the cultural, entertainment and financial capital of Canada. Overnight in Toronto hotel.
After breakfast, discover what lies behind Toronto’s famous skyline on a comprehensive city tour. Experience the sights and sounds of this cosmopolitan city, highlights include Eaton Center, City Halls, Casa Loma, Yorkville and the University of Toronto. Pass by the Rogers Centre, the CN Tower and drive along the Harbour Front for a complete impression of the city. Later afternoon, free time to explore optional activities like Ripley’s Aquarium and much more. Overnight in Toronto hotel.
Toronto to Montreal
After breakfast, checkout of hotel and proceed to Toronto Union Station (own arrangements) to board VIA Rail to Montreal. On arrival proceed to hotel (own arrangements). Rest of the day at leisure, to explore Montreal’s vibrant and dynamic culture. Overnight in Montreal hotel.
After breakfast, proceed on sightseeing tour of Montreal. Highlights includes, a photo-stop at the beautiful Notre Dame (entrance not included) - a Basilica renowned for its finest Gothic Revival architecture with extra-ordinary rich interior decoration, the residential and financial districts, historic Old Montreal, an outside view of the Olympic Complex, St. Joseph Oratory (photo-stop), a view of the campus of McGill University and a panoramic view from an observation point on top of Mont Royal. Later afternoon, free time to explore optional activities like Biodome and much more. Overnight in Montreal hotel.
After breakfast checkout and keep luggage in the lobby. Rest of the morning is at leisure. Later, transfer to Montreal Airport to connect flight to onward destination.
- 06 Night accommodation in the hotel with breakfast
- Arrival transfer on seat-in-coach basis
- Inter-city transfers Niagara Falls - Toronto on seat-in-coach basis
- Inter-city transfers Toronto - Montreal by VIA Rail (Economy Class - Chair Car)
- Sightseeing tours on seat-in-coach basis with local English speaking driver/guide
- Entrance fees to visit attractions as per itinerary
- Departure transfer on private basis
- Visa Fees
- Return Airfare
- Internal flight fare
- Meals not specified / Optional / Tips
- Travel insurances.
- Service of a Tour Manager
- Airport and hotel porterage.
- Any expense of personal nature such as phone calls, laundry bills, tips etc.
- Peak season /weekend surcharge if applicable
- Local departure Taxes if any
- City Tax
- Anything not mentioned in the outlined itinerary.
- GST as applicable
- Tour cost is not valid for Christmas and New year period
Booking Instructions :
- Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS
- Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of "Mango Holidays India Pvt Ltd"
- In case any sightseeing is not done due to weekly closure, an alternative sightseeing will be done for the same’.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of International hotels is usually 1500hrs and 1200hrs respectively
- Please note that all rooms are based on standard category
- All accommodation is subject to availability at the time of booking and the ‘next best’ alternative will be provided if your first choice is not available. Supplements may apply if the level required is not available
- We reserve the right to amend/increase the cost should there be an increase in fares, taxes, fuel surcharges, security taxes or any other unforeseen circumstances
Terms & Conditions :
- There must be minimum 2 adults traveling together at all times
- Early check-in & late checkout would be subject to availability
- For guaranteed early check in / late check out, additional 1-night cost will be applicable
- Rates are subject to change based on availability and date of travel
- Hotel rates are not valid during trade fairs, exhibitions & special events. A surcharge will be levied
- Super peak period / Conference/ Holiday season surcharges would apply
- The tour cost is valid for Indian passport holders only
- For detailed Terms & Conditions and Cancellation Policy, please click on www.mangoholidays.in/terms-and-conditions/