Welcome to the "Big Apple," the "City That Never Sleeps"—New York is a city of superlatives: America's biggest; its most exciting; its business and cultural capitals; the nation's trendsetter. For more than a century, it has been one of the world's major centers of commerce and finance. Upon arrival at the airport, you will be transferred to the hotel.
After breakfast, proceed for a City Tour of New York. The sightseeing will include USA’s famous landmark, “Statue of Liberty.” We will take a ferry ride to Liberty Island for a spectacular view of the New York City Skyline. Next we experience the view of a lifetime from the 86th floor of the Empire State Building. Later in the day, we will see Rockefeller Center, Wall Street, Ground Zero and Central Park, Times Square, United Nations and Trump Tower.
Today we proceed by plane/train to Washington D.C., capital of the United States of America and Guide to the Historic Neighborhoods and Monuments. Other than the federal government, tourism is DC's biggest industry. The city attracts almost twenty million visitors each year.
After Breakfast, you will explore the capital city of US. Visit the White House, Lincoln Memorial, Supreme Court, the Capitol Building, the Smithsonian Air and Space museum, Union Station, World War II Memorial Building, Pentagon building and Washington monument.
WASHINGTON - BUFFALO - NIAGARA
Today, you proceed to Buffalo (flight/train/transfer not included), to view the world famous falls, which form one of the natural Wonders of the World.
Today, we will board the famous boat “Maid of the Mist,” which takes us close to the thundering falls and around the American and Horseshoe Falls (seasonal). Return to the hotel to freshen up after your damp ride. You can also visit the falls on own at night to see them lit up beautifully.
Today, we finish our trip and get ready to fly back home or to the next Destination
- Hotel Accommodations
- City Tour on SIC: New York, Washington D.C
- Entrance Tickets with transfers : Statue of Liberty, Empire State Building
- Entrance Tickets without transfers : Maid of the Mist
- All tours & transfers on SIC
- Visa Fees
- International & Domestic Airfare
- Meals not specified / Optional / Tips
- Travel insurance
- Service of a Tour Manager
- Airport and hotel porterage
- Any expense of personal nature such as phone calls, laundry bills, tips etc.
- Peak season /weekend surcharge if applicable
- Local departure Taxes if any
- City Tax
- Resort fees / tax
- Anything not mentioned in the outlined itinerary.
- Taxes as applicable
Booking Instructions :
- Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS.
- Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of "Mango Holidays India Pvt Ltd"
- In case any sightseeing is not done due to weekly closure, an alternative sightseeing will be done for the same’.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of International hotels is usually 1500hrs and 1200hrs respectively
- Please note that all rooms are based on standard category
- All accommodation is subject to availability at the time of booking and the ‘next best’ alternative will be provided if your first choice is not available. Supplements may apply if the level required is not available
- We reserve the right to amend/increase the cost should there be an increase in fares, taxes, fuel surcharges, security taxes or any other unforeseen circumstances
Terms & Conditions :
- There must be minimum 2 adults traveling together at all times
- Early check-in & late checkout would be subject to availability
- For guaranteed early check in / late check out, additional 1-night cost will be applicable
- Rates are subject to change based on availability and date of travel
- Hotel rates are not valid during trade fairs, exhibitions & special events. A surcharge will be levied
- Super peak period / Conference/ Holiday season surcharges would apply
- The tour cost is valid for Indian passport holders only
- For detailed Terms & Conditions and Cancellation Policy please click on www.mangoholidays.in/terms-and-conditions/