Arrive in Toronto
Welcome to Toronto! A fabulous waterfront city lying on the north shore of Lake Ontario, Toronto is Canada’s largest and most cosmopolitan city. Its breathtaking architecture, world Class Theater, international sports, and beautiful waterfront setting make this a popular city to study in. Stroll around Harbourfront Park with new international friends. Over 25 million people visit Toronto annually. Upon arrival, check-in to the hotel.
Toronto City Tour
After breakfast, proceed for a City Tour of Toronto, where you will explore the Hockey Hall of Fame, CN Tower, Rogers Centre, Air Canada Centre, Olympic Spirit, Toronto's Harbourfront, St. Lawrence Market, the Entertainment District, Casa Loma, the Royal Ontario Museum, Bata Shoe Museum, and Eaton Centre.
Niagara Falls Day Tour
After breakfast, today you will proceed towards Canada’s greatest Natural Wonder, Niagara Falls. You will visit Horseshoe Falls, Table Rock, floral clock, Clifton Hill and Niagara on the Lake. You will ride the famous “Maid of the Mist,” which takes us close to the thundering Falls and around the American Falls (seasonal). Later, we will proceed back to Toronto.
After breakfast, we proceed by plane/train to Montreal. A city at the foot of Mount Royal, Montreal is known for its majestic Churches, Olympic Stadium and exciting festivals. Upon arrival, check-in to the hotel. Spend the time at leisure.
Montreal City Tour
After breakfast, proceed for an exciting city tour of Montreal. Visit Old Montreal, Notre-Dame Basilica, Olympia Park, Mount Royal Park, St. Joseph's Oratory, Montreal Harbor, Chinatown, Place Ville Marie, City Hall, Bell Centre, Downtown Montreal and much more.
Ottawa City Tour
After breakfast, travel from Montreal by motor coach and spend a day exploring beautiful and historic Ottawa, Canada's Capital. The City tour includes the Parliament Building, Supreme Court of Canada, National Arts Center, and Rideau Canal, Ottawa City Hall, Rockcliffe Lookout, Dows Lake, Ornamental Gardens, Chinatown & Little Italy, and Farmers Byward Market. Later drive back to Montreal.
Quebec City Tour & Montmorency Falls
After breakfast, proceed for a day tour to Quebec City. Today we will bring you through all the historical treasures of Quebec such as: Place Royale, Plains of Abraham, Parliament Building, Montmorency Falls, Ile D’ Orleans, Place D'Armes, and many more.
Today we finish our trip and get ready to fly back home or to the next destination
- Hotel Accommodation as per itinerary with daily breakfast
- Airport- Hotel-Airport Transfers
- City Tour on SIC: Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal, Quebec City
- Day trip to Niagara Falls with Maid of Mist
- Day trip to Quebec City& Montmorency Falls
- Day Trip to Ottawa
- All tours & transfers on SIC
- Visa Fees
- Return Airfare
- Internal flight fare
- Intercity Transfers
- Meals not specified / Optional / Tips
- Travel insurances.
- Service of a Tour Manager
- Airport and hotel porterage.
- Any expense of personal nature such as phone calls, laundry bills, tips etc.
- Peak season /weekend surcharge if applicable
- Local departure Taxes if any
- City Tax
- Anything not mentioned in the outlined itinerary.
- Taxes as applicable
- Tour cost is not valid for Christmas and New year period
Booking Instructions :
- Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS
- Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of "Mango Holidays India Pvt Ltd"
- In case any sightseeing is not done due to weekly closure, an alternative sightseeing will be done for the same’.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of International hotels is usually 1500hrs and 1200hrs respectively
- Please note that all rooms are based on standard category
- All accommodation is subject to availability at the time of booking and the ‘next best’ alternative will be provided if your first choice is not available. Supplements may apply if the level required is not available
- We reserve the right to amend/increase the cost should there be an increase in fares, taxes, fuel surcharges, security taxes or any other unforeseen circumstances
Terms & Conditions :
- There must be minimum 2 adults traveling together at all times
- Early check-in & late checkout would be subject to availability
- For guaranteed early check in / late check out, additional 1-night cost will be applicable
- Rates are subject to change based on availability and date of travel
- Hotel rates are not valid during trade fairs, exhibitions & special events. A surcharge will be levied
- Super peak period / Conference/ Holiday season surcharges would apply
- The tour cost is valid for Indian passport holders only
- For detailed Terms & Conditions and Cancellation Policy, please click on www.mangoholidays.in/terms-and-conditions/