Ahmedabad – Jamnagar
Today arrive at Ahmedabad later Proceed to Jamnagar. On arrival visit Lakota Lake and lakhota Museum. In the evening visit Bala Hanuman Temple – Known for its continuous chanting of Ramdhun, for which it mentioned in guiness book of world record. Check in at hotel and overnight stay at Jamnagar.
Jamnagar – Dwarka
Today Morning after breakfast proceed to Dwarka. On arrive at Dwarka visit Dwarkadhish Temple. Later drive to visit Nageshwar temple, Shivrajpur beach, Gopi Talav, and Bet Dwarka. While return back to Dwarka enroute visit Rukmani temple. Overnight stay at Dwarka.
Dwarka – Porbandar – Somnath
Today Morning depart to Porbandar. At Porbandar visit Kirti Mandir – Place where Gandhi ji was born. Later drive to somnath. On arrive at Somnath visit Somnath temple, Bhalka tirth and Triveni Ghat. In the evening attend Aarti and Later Watch light and sound show. Overnight stay at Somnath.
Somnath – Diu
Today morning Proceed to beach town Diu. The day is at leisure to enjoy the wide variety of water sports facilities available at Nagoa Beach. Later visit St. Paul's Church, Diu Fortress, Naida caves – natural rock. Overnight stay at Diu.
Diu – Sasangir
Today, proceed to Sasangir. Sasangir, is the last home of the Asiatic Lion. In the afternoon Visit Gir Devaliya Safari, Crocodile breeding farm, Gir Information centre. In the evening watch movie on lion at Gir Information centre. Overnight stay at Sasangir.
Sasangir - Junagadh - Rajkot
Early morning gets ready for open Jeep Safari in the Gir National Park. Later proceed to Junagadh. Visit Uperkot Fort, the Famous Ashok Rock Edict and Junagadh Museum. In the evening drive to Rajkot. Overnight stay at Rajkot.
Rajkot – Gandhinagar - Ahmedabad
Today proceed to Ahmedabad. On arrival visit Sabarmati Ashram, Akshardham Temple and Adalaj stepwell. In the evening drop at Airport or railway station.
- Meeting and assistance on arrival
- Accommodation in above mentioned or similar category hotels with breakfast
- Transportation by Air-conditioned Dzire/Etios/Xcent for sightseeing and tour, excursions as per our itinerary
- Toll, parking fees and driver allowances.
- Any fight tickets /Train fare
- Coolie/Porter charges, Camera charges, Donations at temples.
- Extended stay or travelling due to any reason.
- Optional tours and extra meals other than those specified in Tour Cost Includes’
- Expenses of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone, beverages etc
- Anything not specified in ‘Tour cost includes’
- Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing
- Taxes as applicable
- Any RT PCR or RAT test if required
Booking Instructions :
- Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS.
- Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of "Mango Holidays India Pvt Ltd"
- Taxes as applicable
- In case any sightseeing is not done due to weekly closure, an alternative sightseeing will be done for the same’.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of International hotels is usually 1500hrs and 1200hrs respectively
- Please note that all rooms are based on standard category
- All accommodation is subject to availability at the time of booking and the ‘next best’ alternative will be provided if your first choice is not available. Supplements may apply if the level required is not available
- We reserve the right to amend/increase the cost should there be an increase in fares, taxes, fuel surcharges, security taxes or any other unforeseen circumstances
Terms & Conditions :
- There must be minimum 2 adults traveling together at all times
- Early check-in & late checkout would be subject to availability
- For guaranteed early check in / late check out, additional 1-night cost will be applicable
- Rates are subject to change based on availability and date of travel
- Hotel rates are not valid during trade fairs, exhibitions & special events. A surcharge will be levied
- Super peak period / Conference/ Holiday season surcharges would apply
- The tour cost is valid for Indian passport holders only
- For detailed Terms & Conditions and Cancellation Policy, please click on www.mangoholidays.in/terms-and-conditions/