Arrive in San Jose
Founded in 1737, San José was a forgotten backwater of the Spanish empire until the late 19th century, when it boomed with the coffee business. San José enjoys spring like temperatures year-round and its location in the Central Valley -- the lush Talamanca Mountains rise to the south, the Poás, Barva, and Irazú volcanoes to the north -- makes it both stunning and convenient as a base of exploration. Check into hotel upon arrival.
San Jose City Tour
Immerse yourself in Costa Rica's rich culture and history;visit the magnificent Opera House, the University of Costa Rica and the beautiful Sabana Park. Take an informative tour of the national Museum of Pre-Columbian Art. Transformed from an old military fort to display the country's peaceful tradition, this museum will give you a unique insight into the cultural heritage of Costa Rica. Next, visit the historic National Theater, completed in 1897 and recognized as a masterpiece of architecture.
San Jose-Arenal Volcano
Combine adrenaline and relaxation as you explore Costa Rica’s world-renowned Arenal Volcano on this exciting day trip from San Jose! Your expert local guide will take you to the safe viewing area to experience the thundering volcano – one of the most active in the world!
San Jose- Manuel Antonio National Park
Manuel Antonio National Park is considered one of the most beautiful areas in Costa Rica. It features a beach of crystal-clear waters with coral reefs and is bordered by exuberant tropical vegetation and rainforests. Enjoy a drive along the Pacific coastline and travel past photogenic villages along the coast until you reach the park. Since the park is closed to vehicles, you can hike to the preserve. Relax and enjoy the beach, sunbathe or join a nature walk along the trails and observe the park's abundant flora and fauna. Spot monkeys, iguanas, birds and possibly even the famous three-toed sloth!
Departure from San Jose
Today we finish our trip and get ready to fly back home or to the next destination.
- Hotel Accommodations
- Airport- Hotel-Airport Transfers
- City Tour on SIC: San Jose
- Full Day Excursion to Arenal Volcano
- Full Day Excursion to Manuel Antonio National Park
- All tours & transfers on SIC
- Visa Fees
- Airfare, Train Fare
- Internal flight fare (if any)
- Meals not specified / Optional / Tips
- Travel insurance
- Service of a Tour Manager
- Airport and hotel porterage
- Any expense of personal nature such as phone calls, laundry bills, tips etc.
- Peak season /weekend surcharge if applicable
- Local departure Taxes if any
- City Tax
- Anything not mentioned in the outlined itinerary
- Taxes as applicable
Booking Instructions :
- Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS
- Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of "Mango Holidays India Pvt Ltd"
- In case any sightseeing is not done due to weekly closure, an alternative sightseeing will be done for the same’.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of International hotels is usually 1500hrs and 1200hrs respectively
- Please note that all rooms are based on standard category
- All accommodation is subject to availability at the time of booking and the ‘next best’ alternative will be provided if your first choice is not available. Supplements may apply if the level required is not available
- We reserve the right to amend/increase the cost should there be an increase in fares, taxes, fuel surcharges, security taxes or any other unforeseen circumstances
Terms & Conditions :
- There must be minimum 2 adults traveling together at all times
- Early check-in & late checkout would be subject to availability
- For guaranteed early check in / late check out, additional 1-night cost will be applicable
- Rates are subject to change based on availability and date of travel
- Hotel rates are not valid during trade fairs, exhibitions & special events. A surcharge will be levied
- Super peak period / Conference/ Holiday season surcharges would apply
- The tour cost is valid for Indian passport holders only
- For detailed Terms & Conditions and Cancellation Policy, please click on www.mangoholidays.in/terms-and-conditions/