Arrival to Cairo
|Upon arrival at Cairo Airport you will be meet by our representative who will assist you through airport customs & formalities. You will be escorted immediately to your hotel in one of air-conditioned modern vehicles (official check-in time around 15.00 hrs.). |Arrive to the hotel, check in and overnight
Half Day Pyramids and Sphinx
|Breakfast at the hotel. |Today we start a Half Day tour exploring ancient Egypt with a visit The famous Pyramids plateau |he Great Pyramid of Cheops which was built by manual labor, is the largest of the three main Pyramids and is the only survivor of the Seven Great Wonders of the Ancient World. |The Pyramid of Chephren, which is the best preserved |The Pyramid of Mycerinus. |The Sphinx, a marvelous sight carved out of a natural rocky outcrop, the lion's body stretching 45m, with its paws 15m long. |The Papyrus Institute and learn how paper was made in ancient times followed by shopping in the Papyrus Museum, Perfume factory and Jewelry shop. |Back to the hotel. Afternoon & evening will be free at leisure. |Overnight at the hotel
Half Day Egyptian Museum
|Breakfast at the hotel |Today we start a Half Day tour exploring the Egyptian Museum where two hours are spent at the richest Museum worldwide accompanied by our guide & enjoying his explanation about the history specially the King Tut’s part with the master piece _his golden mask. |Back to the hotel. Afternoon & evening will be free at leisure. |Overnight at the hotel
Cairo – Aswan – Cruise (Cruise on Friday or Wednesday)
|Check-out after early breakfast |Transfer to Cairo airport to travel to Aswan |Arrive to Aswan station, meet our representative who will transfer you to the Nile cruise. |Embark on the cruise and leave the luggage & meet your guide who will escort you to visit the High Dam & the amazing Philae temple. |Return to the cruise, check-in & have lunch |Evening is free at leisure to do some optional excursions which will be offered by your guide according the availability or simply enjoy your stay on the cruise. |Dinner and overnight onboard of the cruise.
Breakfast | Lunch | Dinner |
Aswan – Kom Ombo – Edfu
|Breakfast onboard of the cruise. |Sail to Kom Ombo & visit the temple. |Back to the cruise and lunch onboard of the cruise. |Said to Edfu. |Arrive to Edfu & visit the temple. |Dinner & overnight onboard of the cruise.
Breakfast | Lunch | Dinner |
Luxor - Sightseeing
|Breakfast onboard of the cruise. |Sail to Luxor and lunch onboard of the cruise. |Transfer to enjoy visiting the major sightseeing in Luxor which includes East Bank (Luxor & Karnak temples). |Evening is free at leisure to do some optional excursions if time permitted or simply enjoy your stay on the cruise and be ready to travel back to Cairo the next day. |Dinner & overnight onboard of the cruise
Breakfast | Lunch | Dinner |
Luxor – Cairo
|Breakfast on your cruise boat & check-out. |Visit West Bank (The Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple and the Colossi of Memnon). |Transfer to Luxor airport to travel to Cairo by domestic flight. |Arrive to Cairo, meet, assist and transfer to the hotel to check-in. |Afternoon and evening is free at leisure. |Overnight at the hotel
Final Departure – Cairo
|Check-out after breakfast. |Transfer to Cairo airport for final departure to back home with sweet memories & friends you made in Egypt.
- a) Accommodation in the mentioned hotels or similar (Standard Rooms)
- *Day 01 – 04 (03 nights) at the chosen Hotel in Cairo on bed & breakfast basi
- *Day 04 – 07 (03 nights) onboard of the chosen 5* Nile Cruise on Full Board basis.
- *Day 07 – 08 (01 night) at the chosen Hotel in Cairo on bed & breakfast basis.
- b) Transfers (by private air-conditioned vehicle)
- *Day 01 – Transfer from Cairo international airport to the hotel
- *Day 04 – Transfer from the hotel to Cairo airport to travel to Aswan
- *Day 04 – Transfer from Aswan airport to the cruise pier.
- *Day 07 – Transfer from the cruise to Luxor to travel to Cairo
- *Day 07 – Transfer from Cairo airport to the hotel
- *Day 08 – Transfer from the hotel to Cairo international airport for final departure.
- c) Tours (with private English speaking guide & may joining during cruise sightseeing):
- *Day 02 – Half Day Cairo tour to visit Pyramids & Sphinx.
- *Day 03 – Half Day Cairo tour to visit Egyptian Museum.
- *All sightseeing is per cruises itinerary
- Taxes as applicable
- International Flight
- Domestic Flight
- Egypt entry visa
- One Time RT PCR Test Cost Before Final Departure
- Domestic flight CAIRO / ASWAN - LUXOR / CAIRO
- Drinks, Beverages & Mineral water during all the meals.
- Any optional tours if required
- All tipping for guide, drivers, representatives, restaurants, cruise …etc.
- Any personal items like laundry, phone calls, drinks like water, juice, soft, hard drinks …. etc
- Any other item not mentioned above
- Bank transmitting fees
Booking Instructions :
- Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS.
- Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of "Mango Holidays India Pvt Ltd"
- Tax Collection at Source (TCS) at the rate of 5% (10% if PAN not furnished) will be levied under section 206C(1G)(b) of the Income Tax Act on outbound tour services. The TCS collected will be reflected in the 26AS of the passenger in whose name invoice is raised (Lead passenger) for claiming Income Tax credit, irrespective of the person from whom payment is received. Hence the name of the person on the invoice should be confirmed at the time of booking the tour package.
- In the event of cancellation of services and refund of amount, Tax collected at source under section 206C(1G)(b) of the Income Tax Act, 1961 shall not be refunded. The non-refunded TCS will be reflected in the 26AS of the passenger in whose name invoice is raised for claiming Income Tax credit.
- Taxes as applicable
- The major schedule of the cruises:
- *03 nights ex Aswan on Wednesday or Friday & few cruises on Monday
- *04 nights ex Luxor on Saturday or Monday & few cruises on Thursday
- All the above is just an offer subject to your acceptance & no booking are done yet, space will be subject to availability while we go through booking.
- EPT reserves the right to change the sequence of the itinerary, the type of the vehicles, sequences of visits, sequence of accommodation and any necessary change even if not mentioned here, this is will happen for the purpose of the best of guests of course and due to ground necessities that are sometimes out of our control.
- EPT also reserves the right to change a specific hotel at any time, if it is considered to be in the best interest of tour guests or in case of a force majeure. EPT will give an immediate notice of this change and does every effort to make all satisfied.
- Rate based on the above mentioned number of travelers, in case there is an increase or decrease in the number of travelers or change of date, Egypt Promotion Travel keeps the right to change its rate accordingly.
- All transfers throughout the entire trip on private basis by A/C Vehicle.
- All above mentioned sightseeing is including entrance fees & will be on a Private basis on Cairo and may joining other guests on board the cruise (if any)
- Cruise itineraries may be changed without prior notice due to navigational circumstances may be in sequences but not in visits.
- Rates are including taxes and service charges
- Hotels official Check in at 15:00 hrs. & Check out at 12:00 hrs.
- Cruise official Check in before lunch at 12:00 hrs. & check out after breakfast at 08:00 hrs.
- International meals are serving at the hotels and onboard of the cruises.
- Full Day tours starts at 09:00 hrs. Till 17:00 hrs. (Maximum 8 hours).
- Half Day tours starts at 09:00 hrs. Till 13:00 hrs. OR at 12:00 hrs. Till 16:00 hrs. (Maximum 4 hours).
- Our rates do not include any kind of any insurance.
- Drones and wireless planes are not allowed in Egypt at all and will be confiscated at borders on arrival.
- Tipping is a way of life in Egypt which used even among Egyptian citizens to show their satisfaction & appreciation toward the provided services & all kind of tips are not included in our rates unless stated in our inclusions
- There are 2 accepted ways of payment in Egypt:
- *Credit card (fees 2.5% of total amount).
- *Bank transfer (excluding banking fees according your bank regulations)
- Room Types & special requests:
- *Triple Rooms are usually twin or double room with roll away extra bed (not 3 standard beds).
- *Twin rooms or King Size bed rooms are subject to availability in check in date as cannot be confirmed in advance
- *In case accommodation special request: we can confirm only when we get a hotel confirmation otherwise it will be according their availability upon check-in time.
- Please make sure that your passport is valid for at least 6 months prior the arrival date to Egypt as some airlines set a condition of this minimum validity in order to avoid any problems while check in to the flight.
- Weather in Egypt – The climate of Egypt is a hot season from May to September and a cool season from October to April.
- Dress Code in Egypt – we recommend a prober dress code according the traveling month. The hot shorts not recommended specially at religious places & allowed in resort cities like Sharm, Dahab, El Gouna, Marsa Alam and Hurghada
- Starting from 01 Dec 23; a supplement of US$49 per person will be added on top of the above rates due to the increase of the entrance fees.
- In case any increase of taxes, fuel rates or entrance fees; the rates will be increased without prior notice upon confirmation.
- Christmas & New Year dates from 22 Dec 23 – 03 Jan 24.
- Easter from 28 March 2024 – 11 April 2024
- The supplement will be 20% on top of the above rates (excluding the Gala dinners if any)
Terms & Conditions :
- There must be minimum 2 adults traveling together at all times
- Early check-in & late checkout would be subject to availability
- For guaranteed early check in / late check out, additional 1-night cost will be applicable
- Rates are subject to change based on availability and date of travel
- Hotel rates are not valid during trade fairs, exhibitions & special events. A surcharge will be levied]
- Super peak period / Conference/ Holiday season surcharges would apply
- The tour cost is valid for Indian passport holders only
- For detailed Terms & Conditions, Cancellation Policy please click on www.mangoholidays.in/terms-and-conditions/