Arrival in Cairo, at leisure
Arrival to Cairo international airport, meeting & assistance through passports and customs formalities by the representatives of Cairo Transport & Touring, transfer to hotel for check in and Overnight. (Normal check in time at 14:00 hrs.). There's plenty to do, but this depends on your time of arrival. (Optional at the evening) Nile Dinner cruise.
Giza, Papyrus, Perfume Shop and Egyptian Museum and Khan el Khalili
After breakfast, visit the sole surviving Wonder of the Ancient World, Giza’s Pyramids and the surrounding area. Arrive early if you want to get one of the limited tickets to visit their interiors. The Giza plateau is huge; Visit the 3 pyramids and the Sphinx from outside. After as much walking and exploring as you like, journey into the famous Egyptian Museum. Visit the Egyptian Museum, our Egyptologist guide will give you a private introduction to the collection, from little-known but important objects to pieces that have amazed the world, like the priceless treasures of Tut ankh amun. Then move to the Papyrus & Perfume Shop. You will then be driven to back to your hotel and overnight. Optional At the evening, attend to the sound and light show
Flight to Aswan – Boarding the Nile cruise in Aswan – Philae and High Dam
(Optional at the morning) Abu Simbel trip by Land After breakfast, transfer to Cairo Airport for your flight to Aswan. On arrival at Aswan Airport, you will be met by a Cairo Transport & Touring representative, who will accompany you to your Nile Cruise after your visits for embarkation before lunch. Visit the romantic and majestic Philae Temple on the Island of Agilika and High Dam. Enjoy lunch and Dinner on board & overnight. First night on board.
Kom Ombo and Edfu temples
Breakfast buffet on board. Sail to Kom Ombo and visit the magnificent Temple of Kom Ombo, dedicated to the crocodile-god Sobek& Haerories. Afternoon sail to Edfu followed by a chance to explore the Temple of Horus at Edfu and Visit Horus Temple, and then sail to Esna. Enjoy lunch and Dinner on board & overnight. Second night on board. (Optional at the evening) Sound light show.
Sailing to Luxor
Breakfast buffet will be on board whilst sailing to Luxor. Arrive in Luxor around sunset. For the evening hours make a walking tour into contemporary Luxor, don’t miss the atmospheric souks and visit one of the city’s traditional coffeehouses. Third and last night on board. (Optional at the evening) Sound light show
Luxor and Karnak, Temples and Monuments of Ancient Thebes Luxor
Optional at the morning) Hot air balloon End of the Nile cruise journey in Luxor after breakfast on board and check out at 8:00 AM. Start your visit to the Temple of Luxor and then onwards to the Temple of Karnak, Valley of the Kings. You will also have the chance to visit the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut. On the way back to the river Nile, you will pass by the famed Colossi of Memnon, known in Ancient Greek times for their haunting voices at dawn.
Flight to Cairo
After breakfast on board. Arrival in Giza station. Exploring Alexandria – Return to Cairo Pick you to start drive (220 km north-west – three hour’s drive) to Alexandria, which known as "The Pearl of the Mediterranean", has an atmosphere that is more Mediterranean than Middle Eastern; its ambience and cultural heritage distance it from the rest of the country. Arrival to Alexandria, visit to the Pompey’s Pillar, the Catacombs, and the Fort Qaitbay from outside and Montazah Garden. Afterwards, visit the most famous building in the city, the Bibliotheca Alexandrina from outside. At the end we drive back to the hotel in Cairo and overnight
End of the tour in Cairo
After breakfast, transfer to Cairo airport for your flight(s) to your final destination.
- 2 nights in Cairo at Oasis Hotel or Pyramids Park or similar hotel on Bed and breakfast basis
- 3 nights on board M/S Tuya or similar Nile cruise on Full Board Basis
- 1 Night Luxor at Luxor in Sonesta St. George Hotel Luxor or similar, bed and breakfast
- 1 Night in Cairo at Oasis Hotel or Pyramids Park or similar hotel on Bed and breakfast basis
- Giza, Papyrus, Perfume Shop and Egyptian Museum and Khan el Khalili
- Philae and High Dam
- Kom Ombo and Edfu temples
- Walking tour into contemporary Luxor
- Luxor and Karnak, Temples and Monuments of Ancient Thebes Luxor
- Exploring Alexandria
- Private air condition vehicle for all transfers in Cairo, Luxor and Aswan as mentioned in the itinerary
- Meet and greet service by our representatives at airports
- Assistance of our guest relations during your stay
- All transfers to/from airport & hotel by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- All sightseeing tours in Cairo and the cruise (Private Tours)
- Return Airfare
- All entrance fees not mention above.
- Entry visa to Egypt
- Optional excursions, any necessary Travel or cancellation insurance
- Any Extra entrance of the Great Pyramid, Cheops, Khafre and Menkure
- Any personal items like laundry, phone calls, drinks like water, juice, soft, hard drinks ... etc..
- Kindly note the Cruise tips 010$ per person per day, Guide, driver, Rep 012 $ per person per day
- Entrance for inside the Pyramid
- The Great pyramid (Cheops)
- The Small pyramid (Mycerinus)
- Entrance for inside the mummies' room
- ** Cruise itinerary might be change in sequence, but not in inclusion Additional New Year Gala Dinner).
- In case of increasing of Entrance fees, Fuel and taxes will subject to apply
- Internal flight fare
- Travel insurances.
- Service of a Tour Manager
- Peak season /weekend surcharge if applicable
- Local departure Taxes if any
- City Tax
- Anything not mentioned in the outlined itinerary.
- GST as applicable
Booking Instructions :
- Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS.
- Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of "Mango Holidays India Pvt Ltd"
- In case any sightseeing is not done due to weekly closure, an alternative sightseeing will be done for the same’.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of International hotels is usually 1500hrs and 1200hrs respectively
- Please note that all rooms are based on standard category
- All accommodation is subject to availability at the time of booking and the ‘next best’ alternative will be provided if your first choice is not available. Supplements may apply if the level required is not available
- We reserve the right to amend/increase the cost should there be an increase in fares, taxes, fuel surcharges, security taxes or any other unforeseen circumstances
Terms & Conditions :
- There must be minimum 2 adults traveling together at all times
- Early check-in & late checkout would be subject to availability
- For guaranteed early check in / late check out, additional 1-night cost will be applicable
- Rates are subject to change based on availability and date of travel
- Hotel rates are not valid during trade fairs, exhibitions & special events. A surcharge will be levied]
- Super peak period / Conference/ Holiday season surcharges would apply
- The tour cost is valid for Indian passport holders only
- For detailed Terms & Conditions, Cancellation Policy please click on www.mangoholidays.in/terms-and-conditions/