Calgary to Banff
Arrive Calgary and transfer from Calgary International Airport to Banff. On arrival, check-in at hotel. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Banff hotel.
After breakfast, proceed on Discover Banff and Wildlife Tour. Visit Banff viewpoints, landmarks and historic places on this popular half day sightseeing tour. Enjoy the stunning scenery and short walks to the must see locations, taking photos and watching for wildlife. Afternoon, take an optional Snowshoeing Tour to Marble Canyon. Overnight in Banff hotel.
After breakfast, day is free at leisure. Go on an optional Johnston Canyon Icewalk Tour. The Johnston Canyon Icewalk traverses a series of steel catwalks that give spectacular views of the Johnston Canyon below. Afternoon go on an optional Horse drawn Sleigh Ride Tour. The sleigh ride will take you through the Bow River Valley showing you the remote areas around Banff. Overnight in Banff hotel.
Banff to Lake Louise
After breakfast, check-out of hotel and transfer to Lake Louise. Lake Louise is an icon for Canada and a stunning place to visit. Afternoon go on an optional Dogsledding Tour. Dogsledding is the most popular winter activity and an adventure suitable for anyone. Evening at leisure. Overnight in Lake Louise
After breakfast, day is free at leisure. Try Ice Skating across a frozen lake, breathing in the icy cold air, surrounded by incredible mountains. Afternoon try exploring Snow Tubing on own. It is similar to tobogganing. Tubing is a great activity for all ages, including children. This exhilarating outing can be enjoyed at the Mt. Norquay and The Lake Louise Ski Resort. Overnight in Lake Louise hotel.
Lake Louise to Calgary
After breakfast, check-out of hotel and transfer to Calgary Airport to connect flight to onward destination.
- 5 Night accommodation in the hotel with breakfast
- Inter-city transfers Calgary-Banff-Lake Louise-Calgary airport transfers on seat-in-coach basis
- Sightseeing tour on seat-in-coach basis with local English speaking driver/guide
- Entrance fees to visit attractions as per itinerary
- Visa Fees
- Return Airfare
- Internal flight fare
- Meals not specified / Optional / Tips
- Travel insurances.
- Service of a Tour Manager
- Airport and hotel porterage.
- Any expense of personal nature such as phone calls, laundry bills, tips etc.
- Peak season /weekend surcharge if applicable
- Local departure Taxes if any
- City Tax
- Anything not mentioned in the outlined itinerary.
- GST as applicable
- Tour cost is not valid for Christmas and New year period
Booking Instructions :
- Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS
- Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of "Mango Holidays India Pvt Ltd"
- In case any sightseeing is not done due to weekly closure, an alternative sightseeing will be done for the same’.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of International hotels is usually 1500hrs and 1200hrs respectively
- Please note that all rooms are based on standard category
- All accommodation is subject to availability at the time of booking and the ‘next best’ alternative will be provided if your first choice is not available. Supplements may apply if the level required is not available
- We reserve the right to amend/increase the cost should there be an increase in fares, taxes, fuel surcharges, security taxes or any other unforeseen circumstances
Terms & Conditions :
- There must be minimum 2 adults traveling together at all times
- Early check-in & late checkout would be subject to availability
- For guaranteed early check in / late check out, additional 1-night cost will be applicable
- Rates are subject to change based on availability and date of travel
- Hotel rates are not valid during trade fairs, exhibitions & special events. A surcharge will be levied
- Super peak period / Conference/ Holiday season surcharges would apply
- The tour cost is valid for Indian passport holders only
- For detailed Terms & Conditions and Cancellation Policy, please click on www.mangoholidays.in/terms-and-conditions/