Upon our arrival at Istanbul International Airport, your guide will meet, assist and transfer you to the hotel. Istanbul was the capital city of Byzantium & Roman Empires and Ottoman State. It is a most fascinating city, which actually crosses two continents Europe and Asia. It is a city of amalgamation of museums, bazaars, minarets, mosques, churches, palaces, and restaurants catering to every one’s taste, customs and fifteen million people. Overnight in Istanbul.
After breakfast, we have Istanbul City Tour. Our first visit will be HIPPODROME. Ancient Hippodrome was the scene of chariot races, with the three monuments; the Obelisk of Theodosius, the bronze Serpentine Column and the Column of Constantine. Then we will visit SULTANAHMET IMPERIAL MOSQUE. Across from Hagia Sophia Grand Mosque, it was built in the 16th century by the architect Mehmet, is known as the BLUE MOSQUE because of its magnificent interior decoration of blue Iznik tiles. Our next visit will be HAGIA SOPHIA GRAND MOSQUE. The Hagia Sophia Grand Mosque, previously known as the Church of Divine Wisdom, is simply the best of its kind! Hagia Sophia Grand Mosque is the greatest surviving example of Byzantine Architecture. For 1000 years, it was once the largest church in the world, decorated with stunning 6th century golden mosaics. Today it is a mosque. Lunch break at 13:00 pm. After lunch, proceed to the beautiful souvenir shops with a unique atmosphere with reasonable prices for your shopping. Here you will find; Exotic Spices and Herbs, Turkish Baklava, delicious fresh Turkish Delights, Turkish Coffee, nuts and fruits, souvenirs such as Ceramic Handicrafts, Evil Eyes totems, all naturel olive oil, soaps and many other goods in Souvenir Shops and stores. After the tour, transfer back to your hotel.
Breakfast | Lunch |
Istanbul Bosphorus Cruise and Istanbul to Antalya
After breakfast enjoy BOSPORUS BY BOAT; a traditional excursion by boat along the waterway separating Europe and Asia. The shore lined with old wooden villas, palaces of marble, fortresses, and small fishing villages. During the excursion, you will see the magnificent sights of the following attractions from your boat. See Dolmabahce Palace, and further along, the parks and imperial pavilions of Yildiz Palace. On the coastal edge of this park, is Ciragan Palace, 300 meters of its marble facade faces the shore. At Ortakoy a great variety of artists, gather every sunday to display their work along the street. Ortakoy is a symbol of tolerance with a church, a mosque and a synagogue existing side by side for centuries. RUMELI FORTRESS (view from boat), Built by Mehmet the Conqueror in 1452 prior to the conquest of Istanbul was completed in only four months to control and protect the infamous Bosporus passage. It is one of the most beautiful works of military architecture anywhere in the world. BEYLERBEYI PALACE (view from boat), is the summer residence of Ottoman sultans exists in its original renovated glory featuring original antique furniture and magnificent gardens with the Harem on the Asian side of Istanbul. Lunch break at the Turkish restaurant. After the lunch we will then take you to the GRAND SPICE BAZAAR, which is a unique atmosphere with reasonable prices for your shopping. Here you will find; Exotic Spices and Herbs, Turkish Baklava, Turkish Delights, Turkish Coffee, nuts and fruits, small souvenirs such as Ceramic Handicrafts, Evil Eyes totems, all naturel olive oil, soaps and many other goods in Souvenir Shops and stores. After the tour transfer to Istanbul airport for domestic flight to Antalya. Transfer from airport and check in to your hotel in Antalya. Dinner and overnight in Antalya.
Breakfast | Lunch | Dinner |
Antalya Old City Tour and Waterfalls
After breakfast drive to Antalya Old City ( Kaleiçi ) Marina, Clock Tower, Hadrian's Gate, Broken Minaret, Hidirlik Tower: Kaleici is a small historic part of Antalyas modern city, also known as the Old City of Antalya. In history it was once the sprawling modern Roman town, then the Byzantine Empire, then Seljuks, and finally the Ottoman Turkish town. The Hadrian's Gate (or Hadrianus Gate or The Three Gates is a triumphal arch which was built in the name of the Roman emperor Hadrian. Antalya's broken wonder is the Broken Minaret of the Korkut Mosque, which itself was built originally as a Roman temple in the 2nd century AD, and thus did not have a minaret at all. Hidirlik Tower is a landmark tower of tawny stone in Antalya, Turkey, where Kaleiçi meets Karaalioglu Park. It is believed to be built in Hellenistic era on a square plan and later turned into circular tower in 2 nd century AD and was used as either a fortification or a lighthouse in the past. We have lunch at the hotel and than depart for Duden Waterfalls. All the streams of the region aim at finding their way into the Mediterranean and they pour down the slopes of the Taurus, sometimes overland sometimes underground and reaching their destination, result in lovely waterfalls, of which there are more than twenty. After tour come back to hotel and rest of day is yours. Overnight in Antalya.
Breakfast | Lunch | Dinner |
Antalya - Cappadocia
After breakfast proceed to Cappadocia. Arrival to Cappadocia around 18:30 pm. and check into your hotel.
Breakfast | Dinner |
Cappadocia Tour with Underground City and Goreme Open Air Museum
For our guests who will experience the Hot Air Balloon Tour, we will pick you up from your hotel in the most beautiful and unique area of the world at 05:30 am. in the morning before the sunrise. And we will go to the area where hundreds of Hot Air Balloon will take off through the air. We will watch the sunrise over those splendid fairy chimneys and valleys that impress people with their exquisiteness. After making our flight in about 1 hour, we will celebrate our experience with champagne when we land and collect our flight certificate. Then we will return to our hotel and have our delicious breakfast. After breakfast at 09:30 depart for Cappadocia Tour. We will drive you to Ozkonak Underground City, one of the best preserved Underground cities in Cappadocia. After Underground City tour, you visit Goreme Open Air Museum, the Heart of Cappadocia. Goreme Open Air Museum is famous for frescoes dating to 10th century describing the life of Jesus Christ and monks. Next stop is Cavusin, which is an abandoned village with old cave Greek houses. After Cavusin you go to the restaurant in Avanos to have lunch. After lunch, you visit a pottery work shop, to see how to make potteries. Then you go to Love Valley. Love Valley Cappadocia is a hidden valley with scenic formations to say the least. Despite the resemblance to man hood, these amazing rock formations are far from man-made. Next stop is Devrent Valley, which is also called Imagination Valley, where you can see natural rock formations looking like animals. Last stop is Three Beauties, three beautiful fairy chimneys with their hats, which is the symbol of Cappadocia. This tour will end approximately at 18.00 and you will be returned back to your hotel. Overnight.in.Cappadocia.
Breakfast | Lunch | Dinner |
After breakfast you will have free time in Cappadocia. Today we depart for Cappadocia Airport for our domestic flight to Istanbul and then back to home. We hope your tour was a memorable one and we would like to see you in the future in one of our tours again.
- All Airport transfer mentioned in the Itinerary
- 2 nights hotel in Istanbul
- 2 nights hotel in Antalya
- 2 nights hotel in Cappadocia
- 6 open buffet breakfasts
- 5 lunches at restaurants during to tours
- 4 dinners
- Guided Istanbul City Tour
- Guided Istanbul Bosphorus Cruise Tour
- Guided Antalya Old City Tour with waterfalls
- Guided Konya Tour
- Guided Cappadocia Tour with Underground City and Goreme Open Air Museum
- All entrance fees mentioned in the itinerary
- Transportation in a fully air - conditioned, non - smoking vehicle
- Professional English - speaking tour guides
- Taxes as applicable
- Return Air Fare
- Domestic flight fare
- Visa Fees
- Travel Insurance
- PCR Test
- Any meals apart from the ones mentioned in the itinerary.
- Local departure Taxes if any
- City Tax
- Peak season /weekend surcharge if applicable
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, Porterage
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like cyclone, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc. (to be borne by the client and directly payable on the spot)
- Anything which is not mentioned under “INCLUDES” header
Booking Instructions :
- Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS.
- Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of "Mango Holidays India Pvt Ltd"
- In case any sightseeing is not done due to weekly closure, an alternative sightseeing will be done for the same’.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of International hotels is usually 1500hrs and 1200hrs respectively
- Please note that all rooms are based on standard category
- All accommodation is subject to availability at the time of booking and the ‘next best’ alternative will be provided if your first choice is not available. Supplements may apply if the level required is not available
- We reserve the right to amend/increase the cost should there be an increase in fares, taxes, fuel surcharges, security taxes or any other unforeseen circumstances
- Tour cost is not valid during Christmas and New Year period.
- This is a private tour
Terms & Conditions :
- There must be minimum 2 adults traveling together at all times
- Early check-in & late checkout would be subject to availability
- For guaranteed early check in / late check out, additional 1-night cost will be applicable
- Rates are subject to change based on availability and date of travel
- Hotel rates are not valid during trade fairs, exhibitions & special events. A surcharge will be levied
- Super peak period / Conference/ Holiday season surcharges would apply
- The tour cost is valid for Indian passport holders only
- For detailed Terms & Conditions and Cancellation Policy, please click on www.mangoholidays.in/terms-and-conditions/