ARRIVE IN BAKU
Arrival to Baku. Meeting at the international airport transport to the hotel, including co-sightseeing tour of the city. Tour will be along the central streets, green parks and the main attractions of the city by bus. Overnight at Hotel
ABSHERON PENINSULA, OLD CITY OF BAKU
After breakfast in the hotel, we leave for a tour of the Absheron peninsula. This day tour is presented on the Absheron Peninsula, as well as the Temple of Fire Worshippers Ateshgyah, Yanardag. Tour to the Old City of Baku (IcheriSheher), the largest capital in the Transcaucasian region. Sightseeing tour of the town includes Shamakhy Gates, caravanserai, Maiden Tower, Palace of the Shirvan Shahs, Mosques, Carpet store. Walking in the streets of city center(“Torgovaya street”) Overnight at Hotel.
GOBUSTAN, HEYDAR ALIYEV CENTRE
Breakfast in the hotel. Excursion to Gobustan. Located west of the settlement of Gobustan, about 40 miles (64 km) southwest of the centre of Baku on the west bank of the Caspian Sea. In 2007 Gobustan was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site considered to be of outstanding universal value for the quality and density of its rock art engravings, for the substantial evidence the collection of rock art images presents for hunting, fauna, flora and lifestyles in pre-historic times and for the cultural continuity between prehistoric and medieval times that the site reflects. Photo Stop excursion to the Museum of HeydarAliyevCenter. HeydarAliyevCenter is an area of 619000 square feet. The building complex in Baku on the draft Iraqi-British architect Zaha Hadid, and is known for its distinctive architecture.Centre named after HeydarAliyev, the Azerbaijani leader. In the center there are meeting rooms (auditorium), galleries and museums. The project will play an important role in the intellectual life of the city. Overnight at Hotel.
BAKU FERRIS WHEEL, BOAT RIDE
Breakfast in the hotel. Then we go to see Baku Ferris Wheel, also known as the Baku Eye. The wheel is 60 meters (200 ft) high and has 30 cabins, each is holding eight people. It makes a complete turn in 30 to 40 minutes. Further proceed for a Boat trip in Little Venice: in Baku Boulevard is a small town built in 1960. It was expanded up to 10.000 sq.m. now. Boats are provided for 4 people: one is designed for guide and the rest - for passengers. Then visit the most fashionable shopping centers in Baku. Ganclik Mall shopping center is located 2 minutes walk from the metro station Ganclik Baku metro. The building has all the architectural attributes of the East and the modern art of the West. Overnight at Hotel.
After breakfast, proceed to airport. Return home with eternal memories of your Baku holiday!
- Transfer Airport-Hotel-Airport
- Transport according itinerary
- 4 nights accommodation
- English speaking guide for all tours
- Entrance fees ( Fire Temple, Fire Mountain, Shirvanshah Palace , Gobustan )
- Visa Fees
- Return Airfare
- Internal flight fare (if any)
- Meals not specified / Optional / Tips
- Travel insurance
- Service of a Tour Manager
- Airport and hotel porterage
- Any expense of personal nature such as phone calls, laundry bills, tips etc.
- Peak season /weekend surcharge if applicable
- Local departure Taxes if any
- City Tax
- Anything not mentioned in the outlined itinerary
- GST as applicable
- Heyder Aliyev Center – 10 USD P.P ( 2 floor )
- Maiden Tower – 10 USD P.P
- Ferris Wheel – 4 USD P.P (due to weather condition)
- Boat Trip – 4 USD P.P (due to weather condition)
Booking Instructions :
- Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS
- Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of "Mango Holidays India Pvt Ltd"
- In case any sightseeing is not done due to weekly closure, an alternative sightseeing will be done for the same’.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of International hotels is usually 1500hrs and 1200hrs respectively
- Please note that all rooms are based on standard category
- All accommodation is subject to availability at the time of booking and the ‘next best’ alternative will be provided if your first choice is not available. Supplements may apply if the level required is not available
- We reserve the right to amend/increase the cost should there be an increase in fares, taxes, fuel surcharges, security taxes or any other unforeseen circumstances
Terms & Conditions :
- There must be minimum 2 adults traveling together at all times
- Early check-in & late checkout would be subject to availability
- For guaranteed early check in / late check out, additional 1-night cost will be applicable
- Rates are subject to change based on availability and date of travel
- Hotel rates are not valid during trade fairs, exhibitions & special events. A surcharge will be levied
- Super peak period / Conference/ Holiday season surcharges would apply
- The tour cost is valid for Indian passport holders only
- For detailed Terms & Conditions and Cancellation Policy, please click on www.mangoholidays.in/terms-and-conditions/