ARRIVAL TO YEREVAN
Arrival to Yerevan, meeting at Zvartnots International Airport with representative waiting for you in the arrival hall. Transfer to the hotel and leisure time. Overnight in Yerevan.
YEREVAN CITY TOUR
Breakfast in the hotel. After breakfast, you will visit Matenadaran - Institute of ancient manuscripts. Panoramic tour of the capital of Armenia. We will see the Abovian Street – one of the oldest and well-known streets of the capital, the Republic Square, Northern Avenue, the National Opera and Ballet Theatre, cultural - architectural complex Cascade, Baghramyan Ave, etc. Continue to Victory Park to see the statue of "Mother Armenia". Visit Megerian Carpet Factory, where you will take a tour and you will get acquainted with Armenian carpet history and technique. Overnight in Yerevan.
Tour to Tsaghkadzor- Sevan-Dilijan
After breakfast proceed on a visit of Tsaghkadzor - a spa town and urban municipal community, as well as one of the most popular health resorts in Armenia. Then proceed to Sevan where the largest body of water in both Armenia and the Caucasus region is situated. Moving on to Dilijan - known for spa resorts and traditional craft workshops. The town is surrounded by the forests of Dilijan National Park. Overnight at Yerevan
Transfer to Tbilisi
Today you visit Tbilisi - the capital of the country of Georgia. Its diverse architecture encompasses Eastern Orthodox churches, ornate art nouveau buildings and Soviet Modernist structures. Looming over it all are Narikala, a reconstructed 4th-century fortress, and Kartlis Deda, an iconic statue of the “Mother of Georgia.” Overnight in Tbilisi
Tbilisi city tour
After breakfast enjoy a city tour of the beautiful city of Tbilisi. Overnight at Tbilisi.
Tour to Gudauri
Today you visit Gudauri - a ski resort located on the south-facing plateau of The Greater Caucasus Mountain Range in Georgia. Overnight at Tbilisi
Breakfast at the hotel. After breakfast transfer to the airport for departure.
- 6 nights stay in 3* hotel with daily breakfast
- Transfer from airport to hotel and from hotel to airport with English speaking Driver
- Yerevan city tour on private basis with entrance fees
- Tour to Tsaghkadzor-Sevan-Dilijan on private basis with entrance fees
- Tour to Garni-Geghard on private basis with entrance fees -Tour to Khor VirapNoravank Areni on private basis with entrance fees
- AC transportation with comfortable vehicles
- E-Visa fee
- Travel Insurance
- Tips for local guide and driver
- All services not mentioned as included
- Early check and Late check-out from the hotel
- Medical expenses if required.
- Meals (Lunch & Dinner)
- PCR test if and when required
- Taxes as applicable
Booking Instructions :
- Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS.
- Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of "Mango Holidays India Pvt Ltd"
- Tax Collection at Source (TCS) at the rate of 5% (10% if PAN not furnished) will be levied under section 206C(1G)(b) of the Income Tax Act on outbound tour services. The TCS collected will be reflected in the 26AS of the passenger in whose name invoice is raised (Lead passenger) for claiming Income Tax credit, irrespective of the person from whom payment is received. Hence the name of the person on the invoice should be confirmed at the time of booking the tour package.
- In the event of cancellation of services and refund of amount, Tax collected at source under section 206C(1G)(b) of the Income Tax Act, 1961 shall not be refunded. The non-refunded TCS will be reflected in the 26AS of the passenger in whose name invoice is raised for claiming Income Tax credit.
- Taxes as applicable
- In case any sightseeing is not done due to weekly closure, an alternative sightseeing will be done for the same’.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of International hotels is usually 1500hrs and 1200hrs respectively
- Please note that all rooms are based on standard category
- All accommodation is subject to availability at the time of booking and the ‘next best’ alternative will be provided if your first choice is not available. Supplements may apply if the level required is not available
- We reserve the right to amend/increase the cost should there be an increase in fares, taxes, fuel surcharges, security taxes or any other unforeseen circumstances
Terms & Conditions :
- There must be minimum 2 adults traveling together at all times
- Early check-in & late checkout would be subject to availability
- For guaranteed early check in / late check out, additional 1-night cost will be applicable
- Rates are subject to change based on availability and date of travel
- Hotel rates are not valid during trade fairs, exhibitions & special events. A surcharge will be levied
- Super peak period / Conference/ Holiday season surcharges would apply
- The tour cost is valid for Indian passport holders only
- For detailed Terms & Conditions and Cancellation Policy, please click on www.mangoholidays.in/terms-and-conditions/