Upon arrival, transfer to your hotel. Within walking distance of most downtown hotels are the Anchorage Museum of History and Art, numerous restaurants, and other downtown attractions.
Visit Anchorage's historical sites on this city sightseeing tour by coach. This 3hour, fully narrated tour is the perfect way to get a comprehensive overview of this great Alaskan city. Enjoy informative live, onboard narration as you visit Earthquake Park and Lake Hood. Then, explore the Alaska Native Heritage Center to get an in-depth look at Alaska’s unique cultural heritage.
Full Day Excursion to Denali National Park (OPTIONAL)
Depart from Anchorage's Merrill Field airport very early in the morning and fly to Denali National Park in a small plane. As you approach and circle Mt. McKinley, watch for climbers on their way to the summit. After landing, you will board a bus for your park tour. Your driver will assist you in spotting wildlife along the road and answer questions about the park and its resources.
Prince William Sound - 26 Glacier Cruise
Take part on this full-day adventure to Whittier from downtown Anchorage via coach or rail. Take a high-speed catamaran for your cruise through Prince William Sound and watch for sea otters, whales and birds as you travel through glacier-filled College and Harrimann Fjords. This tour provides an excellent opportunity to witness glacier calving.
Today we finish our trip and get ready to fly back home or to the next destination
- Hotel Accommodations with daily Breakfast
- Airport- Hotel-Airport Transfers
- City Tour on SIC: Anchorage
- Visit Prince William Sound- 26 Glacier Cruise
- All tours & transfers on SIC
- Visa Fees
- Airfare, Train Fare
- Internal flight fare (if any)
- Meals not specified / Optional / Tips
- Travel insurance
- Service of a Tour Manager
- Airport and hotel porterage
- Any expense of personal nature such as phone calls, laundry bills, tips etc.
- Peak season /weekend surcharge if applicable
- Local departure Taxes if any
- City Tax
- Anything not mentioned in the outlined itinerary
- Taxes as applicable
Booking Instructions :
- Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS
- Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of "Mango Holidays India Pvt Ltd"
- In case any sightseeing is not done due to weekly closure, an alternative sightseeing will be done for the same’.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of International hotels is usually 1500hrs and 1200hrs respectively
- Please note that all rooms are based on standard category
- All accommodation is subject to availability at the time of booking and the ‘next best’ alternative will be provided if your first choice is not available. Supplements may apply if the level required is not available
- We reserve the right to amend/increase the cost should there be an increase in fares, taxes, fuel surcharges, security taxes or any other unforeseen circumstances
Terms & Conditions :
- There must be minimum 2 adults traveling together at all times
- Early check-in & late checkout would be subject to availability
- For guaranteed early check in / late check out, additional 1-night cost will be applicable
- Rates are subject to change based on availability and date of travel
- Hotel rates are not valid during trade fairs, exhibitions & special events. A surcharge will be levied
- Super peak period / Conference/ Holiday season surcharges would apply
- The tour cost is valid for Indian passport holders only
- For detailed Terms & Conditions and Cancellation Policy, please click on www.mangoholidays.in/terms-and-conditions/