Day 01 Cochin - Vagamon (100 km)
Upon arrival at Cochin Airport/Railway station our representative will pick up and drive to Vagamon. You will pass through the famous Cochin port, Inchappara Waterfall and Karikadu view point. On arrival at Vagamon check-in to your hotel. In your free time You can visit the local Market of Vagamon. Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Day 02: Vagamon sightseeing
After breakfast, you will go for the full day excursion of Vagamon. Vagamon is a tiny town which has an overtone of green. It offers lush green hills, breathtaking ravines, fresh cool air, pine forest and small waterfalls. You will witness the Vagamon Pine Forest, Vagamon Lake, Thangal Para, Kurisumala Ashram, Marmala Waterfall and Enjoy sunset in Mundakayam Ghat. In the evening, go back to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 03: Vagamon - Kumarakom (85 km)
After breakfast, check out from Vagamon hotel at 09:00 am and proceed to Kumarakom. Kumarakom is well-known for its attractive waterways, paddy fields, coconut groves, bird sanctuary, mangrove forests, tropical climate etc. Lunch will be arranged at an outside restaurant .After arrival at the Resort ,check in and relax for a while. Here we will be visiting the Kumarakom bird sanctuary by evening, where you can find a variety of local and foreign birds. We can also enjoy the beauty of Asia’s largest freshwater lake - Vembanad. After sightseeing, move to the resort for overnight stay.
Day 04 Kumarakom - Munroe Island Visit(100 km) - Jatayu Earth Centre(50 km) - Varkala(30 km)
After breakfast check out from Kumarakom resort at 08:30 am and proceed to visit Munroe Island. It is an inland island group located at the confluence of Ashtamudi Lake and the Kallada River, in Kollam district, Kerala. Munroe Island is that hidden gem situated in the backwaters that will be your next perfect cruising destination.Boating payment will pay directly. After Munroe Island visit proceed to Jatayu Earth Center, also known as Jatayu Nature Park or Jatayu Rock, is a park and tourism centre at Chadayamangalam in Kollam district. It stands at an altitude of 350m above the mean sea level. Jatayu Nature Park holds the distinction of having the world’s largest bird sculpture, which is of Jatayu.Thera has lots of activities like, Hill Top Climbing, Paintball, Valley Crossing, Trekking(extra cost). After sightseeing, drop at Varkala resort for overnight stay.
Day 05: Varkala Sightseeing
After breakfast ,spend the day full of Varkala local sightseeing. It is one of the most popular tourist regions. It is also a commercial hub in the state of Kerala. The popular Papanasam Beach is believed to have holy waters. Also, the ancient Janardhana Swamy Temple is a famous Hindu pilgrimage site that observes a number of devotees every year. After sightseeing, back to Varkala resort for an overnight stay.
Day 06: Trivandrum Airport Departure
After breakfast check out from varkala resort and drop at Trivandrum Airport for your onward journey as per the flight time with beautiful memories.
- Accommodation at the hotel
- Breakfast at hotel
- Toll, Parking, Driver Allowance
- Pickup and Drop
- Transport & Sightseeing
- Travel Insurance
- Tips for local guide and driver
- All services not mentioned as included
- Early check and Late check-out from the hotel
- Medical expenses if required.
- PCR test
- Taxes as applicable
Booking Instructions :
- Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS.
- Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of "Mango Holidays India Pvt Ltd"
- In the event of cancellation of services and refund of amount, Tax collected at source under section 206C(1G)(b) of the Income Tax Act, 1961 shall not be refunded. The non-refunded TCS will be reflected in the 26AS of the passenger in whose name invoice is raised for claiming Income Tax credit.
- Taxes as applicable
- In case any sightseeing is not done due to weekly closure, an alternative sightseeing will be done for the same’.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of International hotels is usually 1500hrs and 1200hrs respectively
- Please note that all rooms are based on standard category
- All accommodation is subject to availability at the time of booking and the ‘next best’ alternative will be provided if your first choice is not available. Supplements may apply if the level required is not available
- We reserve the right to amend/increase the cost should there be an increase in fares, taxes, fuel surcharges, security taxes or any other unforeseen circumstances
Terms & Conditions :
- There must be minimum 2 adults traveling together at all times
- Early check-in & late checkout would be subject to availability
- For guaranteed early check in / late check out, additional 1-night cost will be applicable
- Rates are subject to change based on availability and date of travel
- Hotel rates are not valid during trade fairs, exhibitions & special events. A surcharge will be levied
- Super peak period / Conference/ Holiday season surcharges would apply
- The tour cost is valid for Indian passport holders only
- For detailed Terms & Conditions and Cancellation Policy, please click on www.mangoholidays.in/terms-and-conditions/