Arrive at Barcelona Airport and will be transferred to the hotel Rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight – Barcelona.
Breakfast will be at the hotel. Later proceed to Barcelona Sightseeing’s based on a hop on- hop off bus, the tour will highlight all the things to do in the city so that you can hop on and off at your convenience at more than 44 stops. the key sights and world-famous attractions of this fantastic city are included on the tour including the gothic quarter which is the centre of the old city of Barcelona. a great number of buildings are world heritage sites. especially remarkable is the work of architect Antoni Gaudi, which can be seen throughout the city; the Sagrada Familia cathedral, Casa Batlló, Casa Mila and Park Güell. Overnight – Barcelona.
BARCELONA - SEVILLA
Check out after having breakfast and have a transfer to the train station to take train to Sevilla (Not Included). On arrival in Sevilla you will be transferred to Hotel. Later proceed to Sevilla sightseeing based on a hop on hop off bus. as political capital of Andalucía, Sevilla houses the government and parliament of this autonomous region. the legend says Sevilla was founded by Hercules. you will see the Plaza de España and adjoining Maria Luisa Park, which are among the most pleasant and impressive public spaces in Spain. another impressive monument you will see is the Gothic Cathedral, which is the burial site of Christopher Columbus. Overnight – Sevilla.
After having breakfast at the hotel, proceed to full day excursion to visit the Alhambra in Granada, regular basis. Granada is situated at the foothills of the Sierra Nevada mountain range. it was once the capital of the Moorish kingdom, which has left Granada with the most important Moorish legacy in Spain; the Alhambra, one of the most brilliant jewels of universal architecture. Overnight – Sevilla.
SEVILLA - MADRID
Check out after having breakfast and have a transfer to the train station to take train to Madrid (Not Included). On arrival in Madrid you will be transferred to Hotel. Rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight – Madrid.
Breakfast will be at the hotel. Proceed to half day excursion to Toledo. Toledo is one of the Spanish cities with the greatest wealth of monuments. known as the “city of the three cultures”, because Christians, Arabs and Jews lived together there for centuries, behind its walls Toledo preserves an artistic and cultural legacy in the form of churches, palaces, fortresses, mosques and synagogues. this great diversity of artistic styles makes the old quarter of the capital of La Mancha a real open-air museum, which has led to it being declared a world heritage site Overnight – Madrid.
Breakfast will be at the hotel. Later proceed for Madrid sightseeing based on a hop on- hop off bus, one of the easiest and most comfortable ways of discovering Madrid. During journey you will see Gran Vía, Plaza de España, university, Moncloa, Habsburg old quarter, Calle Mayor, Puerta del Sol, Puerta de Alcalá, Paseo de la Castellana and the Real Madrid Stadium, Santiago Bernabéu. Overnight – Madrid.
Check out and transfer to the airport to board your flight & return home with happy memories!
- 07 nights’ accommodation at hotel
- Daily breakfast
- Airport transfers in Barcelona & Madrid
- Train Station transfers in Barcelona Sevilla and Madrid
- Hop on Hop off tours in Barcelona Sevilla and Madrid
- Full day Granada excursion
- Half day Toledo Excursion
- Visa Fees
- Return Airfare
- Internal flight fare (if any)
- Meals not specified / Optional / Tips
- Travel insurances.
- Service of a Tour Manager
- Airport and hotel porterage.
- Any expense of personal nature such as phone calls, laundry bills, tips etc.
- Peak season /weekend surcharge if applicable
- Local departure Taxes if any
- City Tax
- Anything not mentioned in the outlined itinerary.
- GST as applicable
- Tour cost is not valid for Christmas and New year period
- SUPPLEMENT COST - Barcelona – Sevilla by train -02nd class - Euro 135 per person
- SUPPLEMENT COST - Sevilla – Madrid by train -02nd class - Euro 90 per person
- SUPPLEMENT COST - Real Madrid stadium tour - Euro 30 per person
- SUPPLEMENT COST - Flamenco show & drink - Euro 35 per person
- SUPPLEMENT COST - Barça – Camp Nou stadium tour - Euro 30 per person
Booking Instructions :
- Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS
- Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of "Mango Holidays India Pvt Ltd"
- In case any sightseeing is not done due to weekly closure, an alternative sightseeing will be done for the same’.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of International hotels is usually 1500hrs and 1200hrs respectively
- Please note that all rooms are based on standard category
- All accommodation is subject to availability at the time of booking and the ‘next best’ alternative will be provided if your first choice is not available. Supplements may apply if the level required is not available
- We reserve the right to amend/increase the cost should there be an increase in fares, taxes, fuel surcharges, security taxes or any other unforeseen circumstances
Terms & Conditions :
- There must be minimum 2 adults traveling together at all times
- Early check-in & late checkout would be subject to availability
- For guaranteed early check in / late check out, additional 1-night cost will be applicable
- Rates are subject to change based on availability and date of travel
- Hotel rates are not valid during trade fairs, exhibitions & special events. A surcharge will be levied]
- Super peak period / Conference/ Holiday season surcharges would apply
- The tour cost is valid for Indian passport holders only
- For detailed Terms & Conditions, Cancellation Policy please click on www.mangoholidays.in/terms-and-conditions/