private transfer from Barcelona airport to the hotel. leisure time in the afternoon, to start discovering the Mediterranean city. overnight at hotel in Barcelona.
breakfast at the hotel. Barcelona sightseeing based on a hop on hop off bus tour. highlights of the two different tours are: the gothic cathedral, which has always been the heart of the city, located in the very downtown and flanked by the remains of the city walls. the Olympic Barcelona, which is spread all over the city. on the one hand side the Olympic Port and the Olympic Village are located on the Barceloneta, on the other hand the Olympic ring and the stadiums are located on the Montjuïc hill. Sagrada Familia, Gaudi’s greatest work and undoubtedly Barcelona’s most identifiable monument and Montjuïc hill, a dominant feature of the city’s skyline. Passeig de Gràcia, with the highest concentration of modernist buildings in the city. among others, enjoy an outside view of Antoni Gaudi’s Casa Batlló and Casa Milà. overnight at hotel in Barcelona.
Barcelona - Sevilla
breakfast at the hotel and check out. private transfer to Barcelona train station to take the train to Sevilla. transfer from Sevilla train station to the hotel in the city. afternoon at leisure, to discover the Andalusian city. overnight at hotel in Sevilla.
Sevilla - Cordoba
breakfast at the hotel and check out. Sevilla sightseeing based on a hop on hop off bus. the tour passes the Plaza de España and the adjoining Maria Luisa Park, which are among the most pleasant and impressive public spaces in Spain. other highlights are the cathedral, the alcazar and the Santa Cruz quarter. in the evening, private transfer from hotel to Sevilla train station to take the train to Cordoba. private transfer from Cordoba train station to hotel. overnight at hotel in Cordoba.
Cordoba - Malaga
breakfast at the hotel. Córdoba sightseeing based on a hop on hop off bus. Jews, Muslims and Christians have left a definite mark in Cordoba, enriching the city throughout centuries and making it a city of tolerance. this cultural richness is epitomized in the Mosque of Córdoba. enjoy a walk through the nearby Jewish Quarter and the Calleja de las Flores or visit the only remaining synagogue of the city. in the evening, transfer to Cordoba train station to take the train to Malaga. transfer from Malaga train station to the hotel. overnight at hotel in Malaga.
Malaga – Granada - Malaga
breakfast at the hotel and check out. full day excursion to Granada on regular basis. Granada is situated at the foothills of the Sierra Nevada Mountains. it was once the capital of the Moorish Kingdom, a reign which lasted almost 800 years. this has left Granada with the most important Moorish legacy in Spain; the Alhambra. the monument is one of the most brilliant jewels of universal architecture. overnight at hotel in Malaga.
Malaga - Tangier
breakfast at the hotel and check out. hop on - hop off bus in Malaga. known as the capital of Costa del Sol, Malaga is the major coastal city of Andalucía. founded by the Phoenicians more than 3000 years ago and later conquered by Carthaginians, Romans, Visigoths and Moors. Malaga has a colourful history which is well preserved in its monuments and remains around town. today Malaga is a cosmopolitan city, which apart from the tourist industry, has Spain’s second largest port and third largest international airport. in the afternoon, transfer to Algeciras port, to take the ferry to Tangier. transfer from Tangier port to hotel. overnight at hotel in Tangier.
Tangier - Fes
breakfast at the hotel and check out. half day private Tangier city tour. Tangier is a city in northern Morocco with a population of about 850.000. it is located on the North African coast at the western entrance to the Strait of Gibraltar, where the Mediterranean Sea meets the Atlantic Ocean off Cape Spartel. with its history being very rich due to the historical presence of many civilizations and cultures starting from the 5th century BC, Tangier can be roughly divided into three distinct sections: the old Medina (the old city - stroll through the Medina and notice the differences between the Andalusian, Moorish, colonial and Moroccan architecture), the Kasbah (the ancient fortifications that were once in charge of the city’s defences) and the new city. transfer to Fes overnight at hotel in Fes.
breakfast at the hotel. half day private Fes city tour. Fes is the second largest city of Morocco, with a population of approximately 1 million. the city has two old medinas, the larger of which is Fes el Bali. Fes is listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site and is believed to be one of the world's largest car-free urban areas. it is famous for being home to the world's oldest university, the Qarawiyyin University. moreover, it has an ancient city wall, which many compare to the walled city of Jerusalem. Fes is the cultural and spiritual capital of Morocco and you'll certainly experience its vibrancy. overnight at hotel in Fes.
Fes – Marrakech
breakfast at the hotel and check out. transfer to Marrakech. half day private Marrakech city tour. Marrakech is a major city in the northwest of Morocco. it lies near the foothills of Atlas Mountain and is located only a few hours from the Sahara desert. like many Moroccan cities, Marrakech comprises an old fortified city, packed with vendors and their stalls (the medina), bordered by modern neighbourhoods, the most prominent of which is Guéliz. today, it is one of the busiest cities in Africa and serves as a major economic centre and tourist destination. Marrakesh is a city full of life and enthusiasm as its omnipresent dynamism shows. you will be charmed by its finds, encounters, strolls and picturesque souvenirs. overnight at hotel in Marrakech.
Marrakech – Casablanca
breakfast at the hotel and check out. transfer to Casablanca. half day private Casablanca city tour. Casablanca, translated as “white house”, is the largest city of Morocco and one of the largest and most important cities in Africa, both economically and demographically. the port of Casablanca is one of the largest artificial ports in the world, and the largest port of North Africa. it is also the primary naval base for the royal Moroccan navy. the area which today is Casablanca, was founded and settled first by Berbers. it was used as a port by the Phoenicians and later by the Romans. overnight at hotel in Casablanca.
breakfast at the hotel. transfer from hotel to Casablanca airport. end of services
- Accommodation as per itinerary with daily breakfast
- Barcelona - Hop on hop off bus
- Sevilla - Hop on hop off bus
- Cordoba - Hop on hop off bus
- Malaga - Full day excursion to Granada on SIC basis, Hop on hop off bus
- Tangier - Half day private Tangier city tour
- Fes - Half day private Fes city tour
- Marrakech - Half day private Marrakech city tour
- Casablanca - Half day private Casablanca city tour
- Transfers as per itinerary
- Visa Fees
- Return Airfare
- Internal flight fare (if any)
- Meals not specified / Optional / Tips
- Travel insurances.
- Service of a Tour Manager
- Airport and hotel porterage.
- Any expense of personal nature such as phone calls, laundry bills, tips etc.
- Peak season /weekend surcharge if applicable
- Local departure Taxes if any
- City Tax
- Anything not mentioned in the outlined itinerary.
- GST as applicable
- Tour cost is not valid for Christmas and New year period
- SUPPLEMENT COST - Barcelona – Sevilla by train -02nd class - Euro 135 per person
- SUPPLEMENT COST - Sevilla – Madrid by train -02nd class - Euro 90 per person
- SUPPLEMENT COST - Real Madrid stadium tour - Euro 30 per person
- SUPPLEMENT COST - Flamenco show & drink - Euro 35 per person
- SUPPLEMENT COST - Barça – Camp Nou stadium tour - Euro 30 per person
Booking Instructions :
- Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS
- Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of "Mango Holidays India Pvt Ltd"
- In case any sightseeing is not done due to weekly closure, an alternative sightseeing will be done for the same’.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of International hotels is usually 1500hrs and 1200hrs respectively
- Please note that all rooms are based on standard category
- All accommodation is subject to availability at the time of booking and the ‘next best’ alternative will be provided if your first choice is not available. Supplements may apply if the level required is not available
- We reserve the right to amend/increase the cost should there be an increase in fares, taxes, fuel surcharges, security taxes or any other unforeseen circumstances
Terms & Conditions :
- There must be minimum 2 adults traveling together at all times
- Early check-in & late checkout would be subject to availability
- For guaranteed early check in / late check out, additional 1-night cost will be applicable
- Rates are subject to change based on availability and date of travel
- Hotel rates are not valid during trade fairs, exhibitions & special events. A surcharge will be levied]
- Super peak period / Conference/ Holiday season surcharges would apply
- The tour cost is valid for Indian passport holders only
- For detailed Terms & Conditions, Cancellation Policy please click on www.mangoholidays.in/terms-and-conditions/