GUWAHATI – SHILLONG (110 KMS 3 HRS APPROX...)
Today arrive at Guwahati .Meet and greet by our representative .Transfer from Guwahati airport/railway station to Shillong en route visit Umium Lake. Overnight Stay in
SHILLONG – CHERRAPUNJEE – SHILLONG
Breakfast at the hotel and drive to Cherrapunjee.Cherrapunji in Meghalaya is one of the wettest places on the planet and the only place in India to receive rain throughout the year. Here you will Visit tSeven Sister Falls, Nahkhalikai Falls, Mwasmai Cave , eco – park. Drive back Shillong en route visit Shillong peak and Elephanta Falls. Overnight Stay in Shillong
SHILLONG – KAZIRANGA (320 kms 7 hrs approx.)
After breakfast, drive from Shillong to Kaziranga. Kaziranga National park is a world heritage site famous for the Great Indian One Horned Rhinoceros. The landscape of Kaziranga is of sheer forest, tall elephant grass, rugged reeds, marshes and shallow pools. Kaziranga also has a good number of Tigers and is home to large breeding population of Elephants, Wild Water Buffalo and Swamp Deer. Overnight Stay in Shillong
Early morning elephant ride at the park (subject to availability at own cost ) & return to the hotel for breakfast. Later enjoy Jeep Safari in the Central range of the park. Overnight stay in Kaziranga.
KAZIRANGA – GUWAHATI (230 KMS 4 HRS APPROX..)
After breakfast drive from Kaziranga to Guwahati. In the afternoon visit to Kamakhya Temple - The temple is dedicated to goddess Kamakhya an incarnation of Sati. Overnight Stay in Guwahati
After breakfast , proceed to Guwahati Airport.
- All accommodation on twin sharing basis with breakfast.
- Transfer & sightseeing by AC Similar.
- Transportation on point to point basis, not disposal basis
- GST applicable
- Air Fare / Train fare
- Guide charges, Entry Fees , Boat ride & Camera Charges if any
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, Porterage
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like cyclone, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc. (to be borne by the client and directly payable on the spot)
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, should be is directly payable on the spot)
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion
- Anything which is not mentioned under “INCLUDES” header
- Expense of personal nature like tipping, laundry, telephone / fax calls, alcoholic beverages, camera/video camera fee at monuments, medical expenses, airport departure tax etc. Any other services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Any Visa fees, insurance fees, etc.
- Any tips to hotel staff, local guides, drivers etc.
- Any meals apart from the ones mentioned in the itinerary.
Booking Instructions :
- Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS.
- Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of "Mango Holidays India Pvt Ltd"
- In case any sightseeing is not done due to weekly closure, an alternative sightseeing will be done for the same’.
- Please note that all rooms are based on standard category
- All accommodation is subject to availability at the time of booking and the ‘next best’ alternative will be provided if your first choice is not available. Supplements may apply if the level required is not available
- We reserve the right to amend/increase the cost should there be an increase in fares, taxes, fuel surcharges, security taxes or any other unforeseen circumstances
- Tour cost is not valid during Christmas and New Year period.
- Due to the Covid 19 pandemic travel conditions are dynamic. Some places of sightseeing may not be open to tourists. The itinerary is indicative and my change as per the situation.
Terms & Conditions :
- There must be minimum 2 adults traveling together at all times
- Early check-in & late checkout would be subject to availability
- For guaranteed early check in / late check out, additional 1-night cost will be applicable
- Rates are subject to change based on availability and date of travel
- Hotel rates are not valid during trade fairs, exhibitions & special events. A surcharge will be levied
- Super peak period / Conference/ Holiday season surcharges would apply
- The tour cost is valid for Indian passport holders only
- For detailed Terms & Conditions and Cancellation Policy, please click on www.mangoholidays.in/terms-and-conditions/