Arrive Indore Airport/Railway station and transfer to Hotel. Later visit Lalbagh Place, Bada Ganesh, Kaanch Mandir, Rajwada and Chattris. Overnight stay in Indore.
Indore - Mandu (100 km / 2 to 3 Hr. Drive)
After Breakfast, Proceed to Mandu visit Rani Roopmati’s Pavilion, Jahaz Mahal, Hindola Mahal, Hoshang’s Tomb, Jama Masjid, Eco Point & Neelkanth Temple. Overnight stay in Mandu.
Mandu – Maheshwar (63 km/1 Hr) Maheshwar-Omkareshwar (60 km /1 Hr) Omkareshwar – Ujjain (133 km /3-4
After breakfast, Morning transfer to Maheshwar Visit Ahilya Fort & enjoy the boating at Narmada River. Also guest can buy Handloom Maheshwari Sarees. Later transfer to Omkareshwara. Pooja and darshan of Jyotirlinga, then also visit Mamleshwar Shivlinga Temple. Evening transfer to Ujjain. Overnight stay in Ujjain.
Ujjain – Bhopal (190 Km / 4-5 hrs. drive)
After breakfast, Morning Pooja & Darshan of Mahakaal Jyotirlinga, Kaal Bhairav, Chintaman Ganesh, Mangal nath, Harsiddhi and Raam Ghat. Afternoon transfer to Bhopal. Visit Bhopal Lake. Overnight stay in Bhopal.
Bhopal – Pachmarhi (200 Km / 4-5 hrs. drive)
After breakfast, Morning transfer to Pachmarhi. En-route visit Bhojpur and Bhimbetka. Check in to the Hotel, Relax & rest. Overnight stay in Pachmarhi.
After breakfast visit Silver Fall, Bee Fall, Pandav Gufa & Reech Garh. After lunch visit Jatashankar & Gupt Mahadev. Overnight stay in Pachmarhi.
Pachmarhi – Jabalpur (250 km /05-06 hrs. drive)
After breakfast, morning transfer to Bhedaghat, visit Dhuandhar Fall, Rope way and boating between colored marvel rocks. Overnight stay in Jabalpur.
Morning after Breakfast transfer to Jabalpur Airport / Railway station for your onward journey.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis
- Daily breakfast in all hotels
- A/C Dzire or similar vehicle from Indore to Jabalpur
- All sightseeing as per above plan
- Driver allowance, Toll, Tax, Permit & all parking charges
- GST as applicable
- Air Fare / Train Fare; Permit fees, Entry fees, Camera fees, Porterage, Tips, Gratuity
- Any personal expenses, Mineral/soft/hard drinks, extra usage of vehicle, Guide fees etc
- Anything which is not specifically mentioned under Inclusions
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary / stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health and roadblocks and / or any factors beyond control
- Supplement cost for AC vehicle
Booking Instructions :
- Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS.
- Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of "Mango Holidays India Pvt Ltd"
- In case any sightseeing is not done due to weekly closure, an alternative sightseeing will be done for the same’.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of International hotels is usually 1500hrs and 1200hrs respectively
- Please note that all rooms are based on standard category
- All accommodation is subject to availability at the time of booking and the ‘next best’ alternative will be provided if your first choice is not available. Supplements may apply if the level required is not available
- We reserve the right to amend/increase the cost should there be an increase in fares, taxes, fuel surcharges, security taxes or any other unforeseen circumstances